HOW TO SHOPLIFT LOOKSMAX ITEMS (GIGA HIGH IQ)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
INB4: "Muhh nigger activity muh morals:soy::soy::soy:"

Youre very low IQ if you think multibillion dollar companies care about muh morals, also JFL at paying for softmaxxing items.

You should shoplift all of your softmaxxes just because youre sub6. Being an incel is equal if not worse as being mentally ill therefore we deserve financial compensation.

Ive shoplifted vitamins, 4 cleansers, a sunstick, spot treatment and 3 BB creams, a gua sha, face masks, hair products and a bamboo hair brush.

Lets begin with the guide

1. What to wear when shoplifting

This is water but you need:
Cargo pants with big pockets. This will only works for shoplifting small things (i shoplifted face masks, bb creams and the sunstick using these)
B611ab9c697c1e20bc9e2210469838ee

A tote bag, i use this one from UNIQLO. This makes shoplifting bigger items tutorial mode. You can slide the item in very easily.
7412ef4878b2f068e6904a56a403b41a

2. HOW TO NOT GET CAUGHT

Idk about Jewmerica but in EU theres disguisedd security guards that act like regular shoppers.

Basically you need to go to an empty area of the shop. Put the item in a shopping bag and when theres noone that can see you just put it in your bag

I usually shoplift in a big Muller due to that reason. Why go to a big store you might ask. Well during workdays theres no customers so i take all of the stuff i want, go to an empty isle and put it into my bag.

THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT

You HAVE to buy some small thing to not be suspicious. You literally just have to not be retarded. Put products you want in ur bag or pockets and buy a candy bar or whatever.

3. IN CASE YOU DO GET CAUGHT SOMEHOW

The wagies will probably ask you something like "Sir where is the *item* you were looking at :feelsuhh:" or "Sir come with us:feelswah:"

That is when you RUN.

If you dont theyll call the police, if youre a minor theyll call your parents too. Again, idk about jewmerica but in the EU theyll write it in your record and delete it after 2 years if you dont do it again.

But seriously you should just run. The wagies wont chase you because they simply dont get payed enough

This info is water if youre already a shoplifter but i think its quite useful. Everything i typed here is what my friend who works as a part time security in disguise and my friend whos a gigashoplifter told me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, ferdaboybenny, niqfan625 and 20 others
i shoplift with skiny jeans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, ReadBooksEveryday, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Ong nigga not a word + crisick mogs + you're coping + I mog + kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ulose22, Deleted member 30679 and 7 others
At least op will be looksmaxxed while in jail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince, TheDragon and 3 others
The wagies will probably ask you something like "Sir where is the *item* you were looking at :feelsuhh:" or "Sir come with us:feelswah:"

That is when you RUN.
I would recommend simply walking out. Try not to say anything at all to the employees. For most stores, their shoplifting/loss prevention policy, prohibits employees from touching you if they suspect you of shoplifting.
You HAVE to buy some small thing to not be suspicious. You literally just have to not be retarded. Put products you want in ur bag or pockets and buy a candy bar or whatever.
This is common advice but actually a bad idea. When you are shoplifting, time is crucial. You want to spend the least amount of time possible in the store. If loss prevention knows you are attempting to steal something, 99% of the time they will know this from watching security cameras live (many stores don't even have employees watching cameras live). Wasting time and buying something doesn't do anything but allow loss prevention more time to stop your exit at the door, approach you, call police, etc. Just conceal your items and go. The least amount of time you spend in the store from the time you conceal your item, the better.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ferdaboybenny, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
@aspiringexcel you forgot to write how if they got caught and put in jail, they SHOULD NOT tell the cops they read how to shoplift in Looksmax.org in the thread:

Guide HOW TO SHOPLIFT LOOKSMAX ITEMS (GIGA HIGH IQ) (21 Viewers) by @aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ferdaboybenny, incel194012940 and 3 others
@aspiringexcel you forgot to write how if they got caught and put in jail, they SHOULD NOT tell the cops they read how to shoplift in Looksmax.org in the thread:

Guide HOW TO SHOPLIFT LOOKSMAX ITEMS (GIGA HIGH IQ) (21 Viewers) by @aspiringexcel

JFL they cant put you in jail for that

Especially if youre a minor

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and bishōnenmaxxer

First they stole our secrets, now they are shoplifting...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27635, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
I would recommend simply walking out. Try not to say anything at all to the employees. For most stores, their shoplifting/loss prevention policy, prohibits employees from touching you if they suspect you of shoplifting.

This is common advice but actually a bad idea. When you are shoplifting, time is crucial. You want to spend the least amount of time possible in the store. If loss prevention knows you are attempting to steal something, 99% of the time they will know this from watching security cameras live (many stores don't even have employees watching cameras live). Wasting time and buying something doesn't do anything but allow loss prevention more time to stop your exit at the door, approach you, call police, etc. Just conceal your items and go. The least amount of time you spend in the store from the time you conceal your item, the better.
No one watches security cameras especially in big stores tho. When im shoplifting i just hide things when no one is looking. Did this multiple times in the same store

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Youre very low IQ if you think multibillion dollar companies care about muh morals, also JFL at paying for softmaxxing items.

You should shoplift all of your softmaxxes just because youre sub6. Being an incel is equal if not worse as being mentally ill therefore we deserve financial compensation.

Ive shoplifted vitamins, 4 cleansers, a sunstick, spot treatment and 3 BB creams, a gua sha, face masks, hair products and a bamboo hair brush.

Cargo pants with big pockets. This will only works for shoplifting small things (i shoplifted face masks, bb creams and the sunstick using these)
View attachment 2482089
A tote bag, i use this one from UNIQLO. This makes shoplifting bigger items tutorial mode. You can slide the item in very easily.
View attachment 2482105

2. HOW TO NOT GET CAUGHT

Idk about Jewmerica but in EU theres disguisedd security guards that act like regular shoppers.

Basically you need to go to an empty area of the shop. Put the item in a shopping bag and when theres noone that can see you just put it in your bag

I usually shoplift in a big Muller due to that reason. Why go to a big store you might ask. Well during workdays theres no customers so i take all of the stuff i want, go to an empty isle and put it into my bag.

That is when you RUN.

If you dont theyll call the police, if youre a minor theyll call your parents too. Again, idk about jewmerica but in the EU theyll write it in your record and delete it after 2 years if you dont do it again.

But seriously you should just run. The wagies wont chase you because they simply dont get payed enough

This info is water if youre already a shoplifter but i think its quite useful. Everything i typed here is what my friend who works as a part time security in disguise and my friend whos a gigashoplifter told me.
i did this and ran and I got tackled don't run because thats when they call the police

• +1
You're gonna need a lotta guys if you wanna lift a whole ass shop

• JFL
i did this and ran and I got tackled don't run because thats when they call the police
if you got hurt you could have sued them, maybe it would be too much of a hassle tho so idk

• +1
if you got hurt you could have sued them, maybe it would be too much of a hassle tho so idk
it was a private owned business so it was legal, but as long as you go to public places it wil probably be fine

i look like a shoplifter anyways

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Shoplifters are niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2482089
View attachment 2482105

2. HOW TO NOT GET CAUGHT

That is when you RUN.

Stopped reading at shoplift.
Just purchase the item.
This isn't the hood, or Chicago.

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, bishōnenmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Just shoplift bare naked. Put the items in youe ass hole and mouth no one will care if you are sub5 because you’re basically invisible and if you’re chad they’ll let it slide

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Theodosis, R@m@ and aspiringexcel
You must be whom they call the ghost of Zagreb

The one who RL claims steals all the bitches (the cause of his inceldom)
The one that scares the rich fat C suites and just robs their stores
The one who PUA maxed on the ugly chicks to raise their self esteem

How does it feel being the modern day Robin Hood?

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider, Deleted member 27635 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2482089
View attachment 2482105

2. HOW TO NOT GET CAUGHT

That is when you RUN.

Haram, just get a job, softmaxxes cost like 200-300 a month.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
You must be whom they call the ghost of Zagreb

The one who RL claims steals all the bitches (the cause of his inceldom)
The one that scares the rich fat C suites and just robs their stores
The one who PUA maxed on the ugly chicks to raise their self esteem

How does it feel being the modern day Robin Hood?

35f8fb66e395c61653b590d1a2392b80f6eb38f4.gif

• JFL
Based I remember one time I shoplifted whey B4873DE7 2FEB 4469 81E9 7A886D87FEB2

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, incel194012940 and aspiringexcel
jfl imagine paying for looksmaxing items 😹

• +1