How to slay girls in UK clubs

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
This is top tier and very OP.

1. pick out a popular club with student night, then go and make friends with bouncers, be a regular.
2. have a good car or your friend has one. have a free house nearby (optional)
3. go to club with 1 friend, don't go with group of men. having a girl be a wingwomen is OP strat too
4. Talk to as many women/give them attention you can
5. Head outside, go in car n roll windows down and blast music
6. Have balloons ready
7. Prepare to have girls swarm you for balloons, they'll jump thru the window
8. drive the girl home/accom then tell her you want to share a bottle of rose wine
9. slay

If you give her good dick she will tell her friends, and then you will get threesomes too so be prepared. And no you don't need to be chad to do this. A friend of a friend who is 23 (looks 35) that's balding, subhuman, short does this on a regular.

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
that is quite literally the worst post/rep ratio i have ever encountered.

disgusting. meaning there has not been a single, even tiny bit compelling, post you have ever made. that brain has churned out literally nothing worth even a penny.

wild.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, neverchadlite, zipzam and 13 others

disgusting. meaning there has not been a single, even tiny bit compelling, post you have ever made. that brain has churned out literally nothing worth even a penny.

wild.
Who gives a fuck about ratios you neek

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, try2beme, Patient A and 1 other person
OP clearly never done it before. And he writes guides.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, ChickenAndRiceBrah and try2beme
Balloons suck and this guide is bollocks but you will get there graycel

Joined Aug 7, 2023
Dilloncel detected

Balloons suck and this guide is bollocks but you will get there graycel
they suck but girls will suck your dick for them. game is game bruv

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is top tier and very OP.

1. pick out a popular club with student night, then go and make friends with bouncers, be a regular.
2. have a good car or your friend has one. have a free house nearby (optional)
3. go to club with 1 friend, don't go with group of men. having a girl be a wingwomen is OP strat too
4. Talk to as many women/give them attention you can
5. Head outside, go in car n roll windows down and blast music
6. Have balloons ready
7. Prepare to have girls swarm you for balloons, they'll jump thru the window
8. drive the girl home/accom then tell her you want to share a bottle of rose wine
9. slay

If you give her good dick she will tell her friends, and then you will get threesomes too so be prepared. And no you don't need to be chad to do this. A friend of a friend who is 23 (looks 35) that's balding, subhuman, short does this on a regular.
😂😂

good plan. i think a prerequisite of this "being the man" role is that you are some what threatening. Being jacked, having stubble, and other masculine friends would make this more reliable

wild.
This

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
good plan. i think a prerequisite of this "being the man" role is that you are some what threatening. Being jacked, having stubble, and other masculine friends would make this more reliable
Bro I see in clubs, skinny guys with subhuman traits get all the girls because they have balloon or drugs. They thugmaxxed af

Bro I see in clubs, skinny guys with subhuman traits get all the girls because they have balloon or drugs. They thugmaxxed af
yea but usually only the slutty mtbs tbh

yea but usually only the slutty mtbs tbh
Well of course you’re not gonna catch a high quality women in clubs anyway. This guide is to get sluts.

Well of course you’re not gonna catch a high quality women in clubs anyway. This guide is to get sluts.
where i live there are plenty hbs + at clubs nd bars, many id say