HOW TO SMELL LIKE A Alpha PIG: The Ultimate Guide To Smelling like shit

Deleted member 16061

Deleted member 16061

Silver
Alpha pig bear hogs smell like shit and get the smegma sucked from their cock tip

National Football League GIF by NFL

Meabwhile bisexual sub male fem cucks worry about fragrance and showering instead of letting their alpha stink fumes dominate the nostrils of females

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 18012 and 12 others
Step one don’t shower too much only light showers with natural soaps made from dirt and shit

step 2 accumulate stink and smeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 18012, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Legit knew this guy who smelled like absolute shit all the time and he still managed to have okayish girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
Step 3

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Legit knew this guy who smelled like absolute shit all the time and he still managed to have okayish girlfriend
Mogs a fagot scrubbing his balls with estrogen soap so women will have pitty sex with his boy clit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Bensky, Deleted member 4757 and 5 others
Legit post.

Whenever I want to shower my girlfriend says “no you smell sexy” and says she wants to suck my stinky fat cock. She ate my asshole when it was stinky and sweaty too. My smelly cheesy cock doesn’t need to be washed. It needs to be fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, p0lishsubhuman, Bensky and 6 others
I like the smell of my balls when it gets musty tbh, smells alpha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 4757, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
OhWellMaxxing alt

• +1
Become alex jones big framed large skull bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 16061
Mogs a fagot scrubbing his balls with estrogen soap so women will have pitty sex with his boy clit
I like the smell of my balls when it gets musty tbh, smells alpha
Imagine spraying estrogen juice on your balls like @Pantherus

he probably gets turned on by the smell of a alpha pig freak that takes up space on a bus next to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 14854 and 4 others
Imagine spraying estrogen juice on your balls like @Pantherus

he probably gets turned on by the smell of a alpha pig freak that takes up space on a bus next to him
my balls smell nice, i like the must tbh

• +1

my balls smell nice, i like the must tbh
It’s a natural pheromone it shows you put in work and are more concerned with action and movement

biologically women can’t resist it

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 8244
Me tbh

It wasnt long ago i went over 2 weeks without showering and the only form of hygiene i participated in was french showers consisting applying deoderant under my armpits and cleaning the dirt from my nails.

• JFL
  • +1
Me tbh

It wasnt long ago i went over 2 weeks without showering and the only form of hygiene i participated in was french showers consisting applying deoderant under my armpits and cleaning the dirt from my nails.
I also havent cleaned my dick in a week currently, and im afraid to puback the foreskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, germanlooks and Deleted member 16061
Same I know a guy that gave me his bandana-face mask one time and told me to wear it for a pic. His breath got inprinted on it and it smelled like literal shit + vinegar. Still gets decent girlfriends tho:lul:

• +1