The Ultimate Guide To Fragrance and Pheromones

I can recommend apex

orbital (scent fury) is king for going out, a fresh chatty mone

dionysis scented with fuse is sexy, stronger but smells good, a bit sweet

imprint for cozy dates

titan smells like old man
Thanks for the input

I liked my bottle of tko from apex but I can’t confirm the effects

Definitely had beautifying self effects by making everything around me look brighter

have you used tko?

Thanks for the input

I liked my bottle of tko from apex but I can’t confirm the effects

Definitely had beautifying self effects by making everything around me look brighter

have you used tko?

no, I havent

but I like Apex overall, interested in trying more

I am pretty sensitive to androstenone but the social ones are good for me since I am quite non-nt and look serious.. people definitely feel better around me on social mones

instant shine from androtics is a good one but apex has better website and ordering now. Androtics sort of went to trash

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
no, I havent

but I like Apex overall, interested in trying more

I am pretty sensitive to androstenone but the social ones are good for me since I am quite non-nt and look serious.. people definitely feel better around me on social mones

instant shine from androtics is a good one but apex has better website and ordering now. Androtics sort of went to trash
My favorite site is pheromoneXS because of their large selection and good pricing, do you have any experience with their stuff?

just tell me what to buy. I tried Prada Luna Rossa Carbon and Saint Laurent and all smelled like shit lmao
I have Versace eros and personally like the smell a lot

• +1
Any tips on how to make cologne last longer. Sometimes I feel like my scents don’t last long on my skin( also might be nose blindness). Thanks

• +1
Any tips on how to make cologne last longer. Sometimes I feel like my scents don’t last long on my skin( also might be nose blindness). Thanks

Like you said, it most likely is anosmia or nose blindness that’s causing you to not be able to smell your fragrance.

Your nose will essentially get used to the fragrance and ignore the scent

I have advice on part IV: how to apply fragrance on how to make fragrance last longer, mainly a light coating of body lotion or just having very moisturized and hydrated skin without a compromised skin barrier

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Honestly if this pheromone shit is legit then it's over for blue pill for good, that last idea of "having a connection" just came down to chemicals which I can spray on from a bottle jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Like you said, it most likely is anosmia or nose blindness that’s causing you to not be able to smell your fragrance.

Your nose will essentially get used to the fragrance and ignore the scent

I have advice on part IV: how to apply fragrance on how to make fragrance last longer, mainly a light coating of body lotion or just having very moisturized and hydrated skin without a compromised skin barrier
Spray on your neck thebln dab some Petroleum jelly over the top with q tip. Supposedly lasts longer

Btw sorry if being a dumbass but what does mones mean???

• +1
Natural smell is ideal if you are healthy and have good hormone levels
Women can sense chad genes by pheromones so you need more then healthy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 6423
Spray on your neck thebln dab some Petroleum jelly over the top with q tip. Supposedly lasts longer

Btw sorry if being a dumbass but what does mones mean???
You’re supposed to apply the Vaseline and then spray the fragrance but you get the idea, mones are pheromones

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You’re supposed to apply the Vaseline and then spray the fragrance but you get the idea, mones are pheromones
My bad yeah knew it was something similar lol

• +1
For anyone that doubts how much fragrance impacts attractiveness, these are taken directly from Twitter:

These are the replies:

And that thread is filled with so many more, over if you're not fragrancemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 4757 and 5 others
beautiful thread. I fucken love it.

• Love it
Nah my sweaty armpits mog

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Alexanderr, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
There's no fragrance or pheromones for your looks/height/race/etc., in some cases these can actually work against you - look at Indians for example, it's a meme the fact that many reek of too much perfume or cologne; since they are usually seen as unattractive, a noticeable perfume that's associated with attractive men, just looks weird on them, it creates cognitive dissonance and gives them a creepy/rapist vibe...
male-perfumery-grooming-people-concept-happy-smiling-young-indian-man-spraying-perfume-to-his-wrist-over-gray-background-130953804.jpg

I actually got to see this weird effect in first person when I was in college: there was this nerdy/aspie guy who for some reason became obsessed with perfumes, he thought they were the secret key to become desirable to a certain girl he liked...He started to buy and amassed a huge collection of them, that he used regularly, however he changed nothing else about him: he wore the same bland clothes, had big nerdy glasses, an unfashionable haircut, etc....until that moment he was seen by the other girls as relatively harmless, they would go and talk to him about school stuff, or ask him to help them with homework or various college projects, etc., but after he started to use these perfumes, they started to avoid him, he just send a very bizarre vibe, they couldn't figure out what was up with him, did he consider himself attractive, was he trying by wearing those perfumes to hit on them, or something...

Anyway, those perfumes did more harm to him then good, if the perfume you're using doesn't match with the rest of your appearance, you're just gonna make people feel weird and uncomfortable, the way you smell should be the last thing you should worry about, I mean first of all you should make sure you don't smell bad, and only after you looksmaxxed in all the possible ways and your face, body, hair, clothes, etc. look as best as they can, only after that you should worry about fancy fragrances and pheromones...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chadferguson, mecmec and 2 others
There's no fragrance or pheromones for your looks/height/race/etc., in some cases these can actually work against you - look at Indians for example, it's a meme the fact that many reek of too much perfume or cologne; since they are usually seen as unattractive, a noticeable perfume that's associated with attractive men, just looks weird on them, it creates cognitive dissonance and gives them a creepy/rapist vibe...
male-perfumery-grooming-people-concept-happy-smiling-young-indian-man-spraying-perfume-to-his-wrist-over-gray-background-130953804.jpg

I actually got to see this weird effect in first person when I was in college: there was this nerdy/aspie guy who for some reason became obsessed with perfumes, he thought they were the secret key to become desirable to a certain girl he liked...He started to buy and amassed a huge collection of them, that he used regularly, however he changed nothing else about him: he wore the same bland clothes, had big nerdy glasses, an unfashionable haircut, etc....until that moment he was seen by the other girls as relatively harmless, they would go and talk to him about school stuff, or ask him to help them with homework or various college projects, etc., but after he started to use these perfumes, they started to avoid him, he just send a very bizarre vibe, they couldn't figure out what was up with him, did he consider himself attractive, was he trying by wearing those perfumes to hit on them, or something...

Anyway, those perfumes did more harm to him then good, if the perfume you're using doesn't match with the rest of your appearance, you're just gonna make people feel weird and uncomfortable, the way you smell should be the last thing you should worry about, I mean first of all you should make sure you don't smell bad, and only after you looksmaxxed in all the possible ways and your face, body, hair, clothes, etc. look as best as they can, only after that you should worry about fancy fragrances and pheromones...

Your view of aroma is too conservative and doesn’t align at all with my thread. I say aroma instead of fragrance or perfume or cologne because aroma is multifaceted. The main purpose of this thread is to explore the many facets of human smell in relation to communication (mainly attraction) beyond just the cookie cutter, “shower and wash your ass so you don’t smell like shit and onions” “wear deodorant and cologne”, as there exist many nuances that have yet to be fully explained, that I have also detailed, such as the immune system, indicators of youth and health, androgen levels/virility.

Ive already ascertained that looks are more important than smell when it comes to attraction, regardless, smell is still another major factor when it comes to attraction and human communication in general and so I’m simply offering another piece to the puzzle of attraction that hasn’t been explored.

The main takeaway I want people to have from this thread is: smelling is communication, and they can “communicate” themselves to others in a positive way by modulating different factors.

[ISPOILER]I obviously can’t validate that scenario of women suddenly being repulsed by a nerd for wearing fragrance, but it sounds kind of far fetched in my opinion. If that was actually the case then I would imagine the nerd started wearing the fragrance to attract ladies and in conjunction his attitude reflected his desire which women weren’t feeling (or he could have worn wayy too much fragrance which is always off putting).[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, Gonthar and 1 other person
but in the event you decide to go all natural, then you should know that you can still buy fragrances that are natural, and even make your own natural fragrances like I do myself.
How do you make fragrance by yourself? Like how do you balance different notes etc...

• +1
How do you make fragrance by yourself? Like how do you balance different notes etc...
It was honestly kind of hyperbolic for me to say that because I’ve only made one fragrance and I didn’t really know what I was doing but you can find many youtube videos on making fragrance, it’s a bit meticulous and something I’m still learning myself

Chezpierre for replica perfume buy the tom ford fucking fabulous, paco rabanne the one and aqua de gio those 3 smell insanely nice

• +1
I obviously can’t validate that scenario of women suddenly being repulsed by a nerd for wearing fragrance, but it sounds kind of far fetched in my opinion. If that was actually the case then I would imagine the nerd started wearing the fragrance to attract ladies and in conjunction his attitude reflected his desire which women weren’t feeling (or he could have worn wayy too much fragrance which is always off putting).
It's not really far fetched, it just creates cognitive dissonance, when certain elements don't fit in the image of a person, people are unsure what to make of them, they are simply weirded out; imagine for example if one of these guys from below would show up one day in class smelling of expensive perfume that you usually associate with white, tall, good-looking men - even if they would put just a little perfume, it will still stand out and create a bizarre impression...If they would go to simply have a friendly chat with a co-ed, and be like: "Hey gorgeous, looking good today!", she will immediately be freaked out, thinking she's hit on.
teamobiouss.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 6423
Wot if ur Indian tho :Comfy:

• +1
Wot if ur Indian tho :Comfy:
Many Indians I’ve met that aren’t Americanized have a distinct curry smell permeating from their bodies that is unpleasant so avoid foods that are heavily spiced and will make you smell like cumin.

This is actually kind of disappointing for me because Indian food and curry/ heavily spiced food is actually one of my favorite cuisines but now I have to limit how much I eat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas and chadferguson
Do you know this one? If yes what’s you opinion on it?
F789E94F A520 4155 AC9B FB366B2A832D

because I bought this last year before I wasn’t blackpilled and thought that a expensive fragrance helps.
I bought 75ml for 130€ jfl.
It’s from a more „niche“ brand but the smell is relative basic and falls more in the fresh/citrus/shower gel category. Just that it smells higher quality a bit woody as well and lasts really long.
Still can’t really decide if it’s that great overall tho

• +1
Creed Aventus is absolute king
If its i to expensive, there is a top tier clone from zara: "vibrant leather"

• +1
Do you know this one? If yes what’s you opinion on it?
View attachment 1424210
because I bought this last year before I wasn’t blackpilled and thought that a expensive fragrance helps.
I bought 75ml for 130€ jfl.
It’s from a more „niche“ brand but the smell is relative basic and falls more in the fresh/citrus/shower gel category. Just that it smells higher quality a bit woody as well and lasts really long.
Still can’t really decide if it’s that great overall tho
I haven’t smelled it before but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it, it’s like a high quality/niche fragrance in a designer style. This is actually my favorite category of fragrance too, the fragrance that I’m crafting will be in a similar style.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I’ve only smelled aventus clones and was disappointed by the opening but when I smelled the dry down on one of them (al haramain l’aventure) I was actually taken aback by how good it was

How do you make your own fragrance ?
I want to have the same base fragrance all year long to have my "signature" scent but twist it according to seasons.
Is it possible ?

great thread btw

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6423
How do you make your own fragrance ?
I want to have the same base fragrance all year long to have my "signature" scent but twist it according to seasons.
Is it possible ?

great thread btw
Wow that’s actually crazy you said that because that’s almost exactly what I’m doing, but I’ll probably only make one summer/spring version and one fall/winter version of my signature.

I’m studying fragrance right now through YouTube videos and I’ll probably get a book, I already know what fragrance I want to create I just need to know what accords to blend and some expert secrets. Most of it is trial and error though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
Do any perfumes I can buy in the local drug store contain pheromones? Which one should I get then?

• +1
Do any perfumes I can buy in the local drug store contain pheromones? Which one should I get then?
No you have to go online to find good pheromone products look at the vendors that I suggested

As mentioned used it on the neck. Put some vaseline before or any oil based moisturizer (can even use pure EVO oil, just a dab), it should vastly increase performance.

Using it on wrists or feet is a cope. Works better to just have a last spray directly on the shirt/sweater. Or if you're gonna have sex one spray on the hair too (hopefully you still have it).

Pheromones are a huge cope, impossible for humans to pick them up. Just buy some nice fragrance.

Stopped reading when you recommended dior sauvage and paco rabanne 1 million. If you wanna stand out with your scent, don't buy these jfl.

This, both are shit and very common. Creed Aventus is king as one fragrance only. D&G The One as recommended is quite nice as well.

Also OP you didn't mention but it's often useful to buy decants, either from reddit or there are a lot of websites. Allows you to buy smaller quantities of a fragrance to test it out and not commit spending big money, and if you want to buy more it will be cheaper. Plus, you can get small sprayers to carry around and refresh while you're picking up bitches.

• +1
Reactions: PlatinumBoy51, tyronelite and Deleted member 6423
Wow that’s actually crazy you said that because that’s almost exactly what I’m doing, but I’ll probably only make one summer/spring version and one fall/winter version of my signature.

I’m studying fragrance right now through YouTube videos and I’ll probably get a book, I already know what fragrance I want to create I just need to know what accords to blend and some expert secrets. Most of it is trial and error though
Awesome, could you tag me if you do a thread on how to do that ?
Also do you have white skin ? I guess fragrances and pheromones must react differently according to the type of skin ?

• +1
Awesome, could you tag me if you do a thread on how to do that ?
Also do you have white skin ? I guess fragrances and pheromones must react differently according to the type of skin ?
Yes I’ll remember, and no I’m african american but I doubt melanin itself has much of an effect on fragrance performance, I’ve heard that black people may have more apocrine sweat glands than other races which would mean we produce more pheromones but I’m pretty sure that’s hogwash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
As mentioned used it on the neck. Put some vaseline before or any oil based moisturizer (can even use pure EVO oil, just a dab), it should vastly increase performance.

Using it on wrists or feet is a cope. Works better to just have a last spray directly on the shirt/sweater. Or if you're gonna have sex one spray on the hair too (hopefully you still have it).

Pheromones are a huge cope, impossible for humans to pick them up. Just buy some nice fragrance.

This, both are shit and very common. Creed Aventus is king as one fragrance only. D&G The One as recommended is quite nice as well.

Also OP you didn't mention but it's often useful to buy decants, either from reddit or there are a lot of websites. Allows you to buy smaller quantities of a fragrance to test it out and not commit spending big money, and if you want to buy more it will be cheaper. Plus, you can get small sprayers to carry around and refresh while you're picking up bitches.
Yes you can even buy 1ml vials of fragrance for cheap to try and test them out

Yeah I use to put on with some castor oil. You think that’ll help. Or is that type of oil not ideal?

• +1
Yeah I use to put on with some castor oil. You think that’ll help. Or is that type of oil not ideal?
Castor oil will work because it’s an occlusive just like petroleum jelly

• +1
Reactions: cmena99
Yes I’ll remember, and no I’m african american but I doubt melanin itself has much of an effect on fragrance performance, I’ve heard that black people may have more apocrine sweat glands than other races which would mean we produce more pheromones but I’m pretty sure that’s hogwash
Maybe not because of melanine, but black friends of mine have a very distinct smell, asians have one too and even some ginger people. So I'm wondering if some fragrance suit better some types of skins.
Also I guess it depends on who's smelling you, I'm white and to me whites don't smell except when sweating or not washing.
So maybe other races might have the same with their own race

• +1
Maybe not because of melanine, but black friends of mine have a very distinct smell, asians have one too and even some ginger people. So I'm wondering if some fragrance suit better some types of skins.
Also I guess it depends on who's smelling you, I'm white and to me whites don't smell except when sweating or not washing.
So maybe other races might have the same with their own race
Just out of curiosity what is the distinguishable black people smell?

I don’t need that estrogen spray you cuck tard

Just out of curiosity what is the distinguishable black people smell?
Couldn't describe it, they smell like black people.
Just like ginger smell like ginger.
I cannot really link it to any other particular smell

• Hmm...

VL is great but really lacks longevity that u get with Aventus

I tried the chlorophyll supplementation for a while and didn't really notice if it worked or not. However, recently I started using a solid piece of copper as a deodorant and I haven't had to wear any deodorant/antiperspirant since.

Theory behind testing copper as a deodorant:
"Body Odor" is created from bacteria digesting the apocrine sweat produced in your arm pits. Copper kills bacteria on contact. Rub copper on armpits or other malodorous areas to remove the bacteria and allow your natural scent to come through without interruption or modification.

Thanks for the high quality post. Hope this information is helpful.
Bought a piece of copper by your advice, pretty good. Holds a week without a smell (even thought I did sport), more useful than deodorants. But I haven't noticed any "natural scent", just smells like nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Tiddlywink
The white man is superior.

So what do I have to buy? My hormones are in shit and I smell like a corpse