How to strengthen my gums and teeth before training my jaw

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
I will buy jawzrsize but i need to strengten my teeth and gums before that

tell me what vitamin pls

Chewing will make you uglier.
https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/33/6/654/698272
The results showed that CSA-relaxed was positively correlated with upper anterior face height (UAFH)/total anterior face height (TAFH) and negatively with lower anterior face height (LAFH)/TAFH and LAFH (P < 0.05). CSA-clenched was correlated positively with SN-palatal, FH-palatal, UAFH/TAFH, and lower posterior face height (LPFH)/total posterior face height (TPFH) and negatively with LAFH/TAFH, LAFH, upper posterior face height (UPFH)/TPFH, and UPFH (P < 0.05). Bite force was positively correlated with LPFH/TPFH and negatively with UPFH/TPFH (P < 0.05). As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards. The decrease in LAFH/TAFH and increase in LPFH/TPFH as the size of the masseter muscle increases may be influenced not only by the inclination of the mandibular plane but also by the clockwise rotation of the maxilla.
tldr; will make your midface longer and more downward grown.
you also risk having TMJ.

what a bluepilled horsechit

go google before after pics. it HELPS and makes your downward growth les sobvious by developing muscles
its a scientific study bruh.
i guess the blackpill is too hard for people to swallow.

using insults wont prove anything.
cherrypicking is a false way to understand stuff.
CHERRY PICKING? theres 100 images at least. nigga
qWUMBBi.jpg

lol at this guy "CHERRYPICKING "YOU LOOK WORSE AFTER MEWING"

just total cringe at him

I’m pretty sure mike mew said jawrsize is bad. Chewing on your front teeth isn’t a good idea it’s nit what they’re meant for. Could just be chatting bs tbh though

still cherry picking.
the sample is so biased and unrandomized in your case ffs.
qWUMBBi.jpg

lol at this guy "CHERRYPICKING "YOU LOOK WORSE AFTER MEWING"

just total cringe at him
you are a total idiot, disproving your self again.
these are pictures of double jaw surgery or face lift or botox or fat suction.
check the titles of the images first.

still cherry picking.
the sample is so biased and unrandomized in your case ffs.

you are freaking 10IQ. it is not biased when people voluntarily post their images on reddit with results.

I’m pretty sure mike mew said jawrsize is bad. Chewing on your front teeth isn’t a good idea it’s nit what they’re meant for. Could just be chatting bs tbh though

it could be bad for your teeth, but you will be slayin more

thats why i need gum and teeth vitamin

ou are freaking 10IQ. it is not biased when people voluntarily post their images on reddit with results.
lmao idk why it took me long enough to see you are a troll

lmao idk why it took me long enough to see you are a troll

playing troll card because of low IQ and losing argument, nice.

before chewing:

after chewing:

what will you say now? still chery picking or jaw surgery? lol there are countless pics like this on internet and this one was 100% after chewign
fuarkkk this MONSTER face

playing troll card because of low IQ and losing argument, nice.

before chewing:

after chewing:

what will you say now? still chery picking or jaw surgery? lol there are countless pics like this on internet and this one was 100% after chewign
fuarkkk this MONSTER face

That’s the worst fucking before an after comparison I’ve ever seen, completely different lighting and a angle that highlights his jaw in the after pic

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and blackcat
wont bother with a troll.
That’s the worst fucking before an after comparison I’ve ever seen, completely different lighting and a angle that highlights his jaw in the after pic
we donteven know the source of the pic.
could be from fat loss or some surgery.
dont bother with OP

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
wont bother with a troll.

we donteven know the source of the pic.
could be from fat loss or some surgery.
dont bother with OP

haha. so dont post in my threads. you can literally google chewing before after, go in reddit or other website, and see people posting legit pics after CHEWING.

lol at this dude, so much proof, yet he is denying it, so delusional, or dumb, lol

Chewing will make you uglier.
https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/33/6/654/698272

tldr; will make your midface longer and more downward grown.
you also risk having TMJ.
Is it really saying your midface gets longer? It's saying your maxilla rotates clockwise and your mandible rotates counter clockwise. LAFH includes the philtrum so it doesn't directly measure the midface. Relevant diagram btw: http://www.apospublications.com/articles/2014/4/2/images/APOSTrendsOrthod_2014_4_2_30_127743_f8.jpg. The gonial should protrude more according to this. If you have a recessed chin, your chin area should get larger. Just picture the rotation in your head. This should make certain people look better actually. Not to mention these are measurements from your side profile. You can change these ratios while maintaining the same bases of the two triangles formed from the perpendicular from the ANS in AFH-UAFH-LAFH triangle (and thus keeping the ratios the same from the front)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Extra Chromosome
Is it really saying your midface gets longer? It's saying your maxilla rotates clockwise and your mandible rotates counter clockwise. LAFH includes the philtrum so it doesn't directly measure the midface. Relevant diagram btw: http://www.apospublications.com/articles/2014/4/2/images/APOSTrendsOrthod_2014_4_2_30_127743_f8.jpg. The gonial should protrude more according to this. If you have a recessed chin, your chin area should get larger. Just picture the rotation in your head. This should make certain people look better actually. Not to mention these are measurements from your side profile. You can change these ratios while maintaining the same bases of the two triangles formed from the perpendicular from the ANS in AFH-UAFH-LAFH triangle (and thus keeping the ratios the same from the front)
Thanks for an actual informative reply.
Personally I will avoid normal chewing and do mews "tongue chewing", you can chew if you think it will help your looks it is all experimental tbh