How to tackle getting my oneitis back

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Try to keep this quick as we all have ADHD,

Dated a girl 23F at my workplace when I was 17 for 5 months, she said thing like “you the most handsome guy I’ve met”, used to cry if I didn’t call her, picked me up from my place on the first date, planned all of our dates and dropped me off and picked me up from work.

Long story short I didn’t want to commit to her back then and she got crazier and crazier until she said one day while we were chatting randomly, this is verbatim:

Her: “Why are you still with me”
Me: “I like you but if you don’t want to keep going we can end it”
Her: “I don’t feel like we should keep hanging out”
Me: “ok” get up and leave

She chased me after I got up grabbed my hands and says “can we Atleast talk sometimes, we don’t have to be friends, just say hi”

I respond “I don’t want you to even say hi to me, let go of my hand”

Never said another word, she just gives me the cold shoulder now days and avoids eye contact.

It’s been almost a year now, recently seeing her my attraction to her is back, I’ve looksmaxxed a lot since then gymcelled alot and I’m 2 inches taller, eyebrows and hair are maxed now.

I’ve gotten with hotter chicks but she was my first so the oneitis hitting me bad.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
0, brutal, people only want tinder experiments and foid stories from me.

• +1
Well ask her out, duh.

I'd say forget about it tho.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and LightSkinNoob
Well ask her out, duh.

I'd say forget about it tho.
Think I’m gonna strike up a convo and see how receptive she is, she hate stares coworkers who are close friends with me and ignores them, so I’ll see how it goes.

• +1
Think I’m gonna strike up a convo and see how receptive she is, she hate stares coworkers who are close friends with me and ignores them, so I’ll see how it goes.
No, don't be a stupid bitch. You're just making a clown of yourself simping over her, think she's gonna change her mind if you say some magic words? She already has an opinion about you, and you can save a ton of time by just asking: ''hey, let's go for coffee?'' rather than licking her cunt all clean and then begging if she'd go to ritz for all-expenses paid dinner.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qkz, LightSkinNoob and thecel
No, don't be a stupid bitch. You're just making a clown of yourself simping over her, think she's gonna change her mind if you say some magic words? She already has an opinion about you, and you can save a ton of time by just asking: ''hey, let's go for coffee?'' rather than licking her cunt all clean and then begging if she'd go to ritz for all-expenses paid dinner.
This makes sense, I’ll see if she wants to grab coffee on our lunch break or whatever. Thanks for not sugar coating it :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
she fucked by multiple chads, it's over for that rl

she fucked by multiple chads, it's over for that rl

I see no reason to invest in a creature that easily leeches from the next male of high status to appear.

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
How do y’all niggas still have oneitis after all this blackpill knowledge :feelskek:

• JFL
Let me know how it goes Bhai, I think u have advantage cos oneitis said u were most handsome guy, mine was never attracted to me physically, was more emotional, so might be different dynamic

• +1
Let me know how it goes Bhai, I think u have advantage cos oneitis said u were most handsome guy, mine was never attracted to me physically, was more emotional, so might be different dynamic
I’ll update on this thread, planning to get with another coworker to make her jealous

I’ll update on this thread, planning to get with another coworker to make her jealous
That's high IQ Bhai, I can't do that, but could prob larp with another, like take some pics and shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry