How to take a picture for Tinder inside without looking aspie?

C

celcel

Banned
If I just put my phone a few feet away from me and took a picture of myself with my bedroom wall as my background will that be super aspie?
How could I make it less aspie? I have a few bad pictures with friends and i'll use them just so it's clear that i'm not a complete rotter but for my first picture I just want something that will clearly show my face.

Last edited:
let someone take a picture of you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sly shinkai and celcel
  • JFL
Reactions: maneg1
Just go outside lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and 5 others
Just go outside lol
I'm too autistic to get the lighting right, especially since the weather is shit now. I can only take good pictures in the summer. It'd be super autistic to take self-portraits of yourself outside with people around too.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Stylemaxx and get outside to carefully picked locations.

Don't have anyone really. Are you saying that I should make it look like someone else took it?
hmmm maybe if it looks legit but you can also just ask randomly someone

• +1
Reactions: celcel
I'll take a selfie outside but for my main pic i'd rather be inside tbh.

I'd have to move to a different country after honestly
hahaha bro why, just get out of your comfortzone you never gonna be socially good if you dont try it

• +1
hahaha bro why, just get out of your comfortzone you never gonna be socially good if you dont try it
I guess but I gotta start small. Asking someone to take a picture of me is something I would think about 10 years later at 3am and cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
also it would have to be a few pictures to get all the perfect angles and everything. I'd rather do it myself.

I guess but I gotta start small. Asking someone to take a picture of me is something I would think about 10 years later at 3am and cringe.
yeah step by step bro , every small step in the right direction is good, alot of guys here just lack the social skills

• +1
gl face

• +1
Reactions: Slob
girls do it all the time. put your phone away and take a picture

• Love it
if it's really good yes

• +1
Thanks. I guess my aspie brain is overthinking it. If a bedroom selfie isn't autistic then taking a proper picture by putting my phone a few feet away isn't either.

Just use a fishing rod. Put your phone to the end of it, setup bluetooth in the fishing rod, make a button to the base of the rod, do the electricity and shit, pair the fishing rod with the phone then you can use the button to remotely take selfie
Maybe some landwhales will bite on it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and celcel
Take a few high quality pictures with different clhothes in a greenscreen and pay someone on fiverr to photoshop in different places looking NT

• +1
let someone take a picture of you
Take a few high quality pictures with different clhothes in a greenscreen and pay someone on fiverr to photoshop in different places looking NT
2CFD19CE A480 43B3 876C A5D1692692E4

basically I want something like that without the seductive expression. What kind of lighting is used here btw?

Just be chad facially and you can even take photos in door frames without being aspie looking :lul:

@Ethereal @astatine

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mustascend, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, celcel and 1 other person
I'm too autistic to get the lighting right, especially since the weather is shit now. I can only take good pictures in the summer. It'd be super autistic to take self-portraits of yourself outside with people around too.
Fr fck outside pics. I look like a goblin outside

• +1
Fr fck outside pics. I look like a goblin outside
yeah it really depends on the weather. You can look good one moment, then a cloud covers the sun and you look retarded because of the shadows it creates on your face if you don't have a good camera. It's pretty easy in the summer to take good pics but other than that I prefer to do it inside I think.

It's all cope. Chad looks sexually attractive in all conditions, candid, bad lighting, good lighting, when sick, out of bed, after a salty carb loaded meal etc.
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mustascend and Deleted member
It's all cope. Chad looks sexually attractive in all conditions, candid, bad lighting, good lighting, when sick, out of bed, after a salty carb loaded meal etc.
COPE
Nah, that's incel aspie cope. There are plenty of candids where celebs and models look like shit, let alone your typical Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and RoyaleWithCheese
notice that sub 4 girls look like shit by taking selfies inside, the same as how sub 6 men look like shit by taking selfies inside
If you are a female 5 or male 7 your looks halo is strong enough so that indoor selfies are not a failo

Nah, that's incel aspie cope. There are plenty of candids where celebs and models look like shit, let alone your typical Chad.
IRL you always look subhuman to everyone regardless of lighting and time of day. Chad always has sexual appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mustascend and celcel
notice that sub 4 girls look like shit by taking selfies inside, the same as how sub 6 men look like shit by taking selfies inside
If you are a female 5 or male 7 your looks halo is strong enough so that indoor selfies are not a failo
I don't want to take a typical selfie where you hold your phone with your hand. I want to put it a metre or two away from me so no distortion and use good lighting.

Last edited:
If I just put my phone a few feet away from me and took a picture of myself with my bedroom wall as my background will that be super aspie?
How could I make it less aspie? I have a few bad pictures with friends and i'll use them just so it's clear that i'm not a complete rotter but for my first picture I just want something that will clearly show my face.
Have deep set hunter eyes, a strong jawline, high set prominent cheekbones, and look like you're at least 6 feet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Even though it's all about looks, you still have to have interesting photos that show that you're not a socially challenged loser (not calling you that, just pointing out how women see guys) with no friends and no enterprise.

The ones who do well, including the chads in the experiment have photos that demonstrate good social standing, you never see one with some chad in a semi lit, clearly messy room looking like he doesn't even groom, and with that "i'm desperate" look on their face.

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend and celcel
Even though it's all about looks, you still have to have interesting photos that show that you're not a socially challenged loser (not calling you that, just pointing out how women see guys) with no friends and no enterprise.

The ones who do well, including the chads in the experiment have photos that demonstrate good social standing, you never see one with some chad in a semi lit, clearly messy room looking like he doesn't even groom, and with that "i'm desperate" look on their face.
Well that won't be possible right now. I do have a picture with a few friends at a club that is pretty shit but it's really the only picture I have where i'm not a lonely kunt. @Over for example just used a bathroom selfie for his slay. Now he has 2 bathroom selfies and got like 10 matches as soon as he started his account.

I want to get good lighting in my room and it'll be up against a wall so my messy room won't be seen. Do you think that's still aspie? I know not having social photos is a failo but it's something i'm going to have to deal with until I actually ascend and start doing stuff.

this worked for me. the lighting was pretty good. literally took a picture while in bed.

Attachments

• brianjkkj.PNG
    brianjkkj.PNG
    604.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mustascend and celcel
how many likes did you get? Did you use any other pics?
I did well enough for a brown eyed white man, enough where women would want to meet up...

nothing amazing.

• +1
I did well enough for a brown eyed white man, enough where women would want to meet up...

nothing amazing.
Hard to tell from a selfie but you kinda look like Messi lol. Did you slay any of them?

• +1
Reactions: Grindr God
Hard to tell from a selfie but you kinda look like Messi lol. Did you slay any of them?
that was probably my peak attractiveness. the best I can be. I did ok. it's no chad results though.

this is in dallas texas, dallas is weird. women like some weird shit out here