How to tell if your growth was stunted

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
If your legs are LONG and your torso is SHORT, and not just a bit on the longer side and a bit on the shorter side, but like being 6'0 with a 34-inch inseam
I've also heard that really big hands and/or feet for your height can be a signifier as well (Lifefuel for my tiny hands)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 21863
If your legs are LONG and your torso is SHORT, and not just a bit on the longer side and a bit on the shorter side, but like being 6'0 with a 34-inch inseam
I've also heard that really big hands and/or feet for your height can be a signifier as well (Lifefuel for my tiny hands)
Only if u have long arms as well, since they grow at the same time as legs. Also this method doesn't really work if you're black or your family relatives have similar proportions since even if you fully develop you would most likely look like them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
My femur is stunted I think. It’s the same lengt/only like an inch longer than girls 6-10 inches shorter than me, and guys shorter or the same height have slightly longer femurs. My tibias are longer than my femur I think.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 19766
If my growth was stunted how do I make it grow?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Jigen and Deleted member 19766
I'm 5'7 with a 33 inch inseam

I was anorexicel and insomniacel during teens. I have super small feet (Size 7.5 US).

Oddly enough, my dad was 5'4 and mum 4'11. I still made it to 5'7.5 but still think I should've been taller because I don't think my height changed since 14 years old.

Source??? Height past average seems primarily in the legs. Really tall people have high waists. Stunted growth I woulda assume is unusually short legs.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Jigen, risque_dew and 1 other person
Source??? Height past average seems primarily in the legs. Really tall people have high waists. Stunted growth I woulda assume is unusually short legs.
I heard there was also a link between pubertal timing and leg/torso ratio.

With dogs, if you neuter them too early (before puberty) they end up looking gangly/leggy (I knew a guy that did that to his dog).

Last edited:
I have short torso, long legs. I cucked myself by only getting 3-6 hours of sleep while I was 14-15 everyday for a year (cov quarantine) to play fortnite.

So why does LL make some people look so uncanny? I feel like a lot of tall white people have massive torsos.

I was anorexicel and insomniacel during teens. I have super small feet (Size 7.5 US).

Oddly enough, my dad was 5'4 and mum 4'11. I still made it to 5'7.5 but still think I should've been taller because I don't think my height changed since 14 years old.
Jfl your mother is 4'11 and you still believe you were supposed to be taller.

Source of this information: the voices in his head

• +1
Reactions: Tito604
So why does LL make some people look so uncanny? I feel like a lot of tall white people have massive torsos.
White people generally just have larger proportioned torsos, whereas most tall black dudes have larger proportioned legs

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew
If you aren't taller than your dad it's possible u been stunted tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Jigen
I guess my growth wasn't stunted

High HGH combined with earliesh puberty.

The earlier your growth spurt the bigger it is (according to studies) but, you're more likely to stop growing earlier though. The secret for height is long puberty. A guy that hits puberty at 11 and ends it at 18 (as in growth plates fusing), is gonna be taller than one who hit puberty at 14 and ended it at 16.

Before the teenage growth spurt, childhood growth is much faster in the legs than the torso. After the growth spurt, there's a faster pace in torso growth instead. That explains the ratio difference.

A4E169DB EE94 4115 BC23 973DE687F7BB

You are genetically stunted if you don’t resemble this

• JFL
On the indicators you listed plus all obvious indicators....it is major lifefuel for me at 5'8. I probably couldn't have been any taller, family is short as fuck.

My mum said when I was born I was so small that I was projected to be 5'2. My eating like a pig in my childhood years brought me into non-completely-over territory

• Love it