How to tell if you're a pretty-boy slayer? Take pictures with women.

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Banned
Take pictures with women. Preferably surrounded by women. Just ask if they can take a pic together. You want to test your camera or whatever.

Then you want to analyze your lips, chin, hair, and harmony.

If you are at equal standing with the women, you are normie. If you are more attractive/striking than even the women.... congrats.

Pretty-boy slayer status.

EXAMPLE:
One of the greatest moggers ever. Just mogged every female with ease.

Screen Shot 2021 10 16 at 113835 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TopzCat1, Deleted member and 6 others
i mog the foids and Bieber in that pic bro but i’m masc

460C599A B147 4B53 A235 6E221D8A0E58

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
i copied by right clicking jfl, I am not saving that shit on my pc
Brutal

Too bad u don't realize every time u copy paste a picture it gets saved into appdata/local/temp

Too bad u don't realize every time u copy paste a picture it gets saved into appdata/local/temp
bro i dont care lmfao i am on mac i dont even know how to change wallpaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
what psl would u rate his avi?
idk lmao. That's Corpse Husband, the dude with the deep voice. I feel like he is 20 pounds away from ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14677
what psl would u rate his avi?

heres a closer look. man def needs to drop some weight tbh. death tier nasolabial folds, maxilla probably recessed. I still think he can ascend quite a bit tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Heguldus and Deleted member 14677
Problem: Bieber comes with face. Unless you take it for granted those who take the advice aren’t full fledged subhuman

Take pictures with women. Preferably surrounded by women. Just ask if they can take a pic together. You want to test your camera or whatever.

Then you want to analyze your lips, chin, hair, and harmony.

If you are at equal standing with the women, you are normie. If you are more attractive/striking than even the women.... congrats.

Pretty-boy slayer status.

EXAMPLE:
One of the greatest moggers ever. Just mogged every female with ease.

View attachment 1369162
can you do iq test?

There's something about your face that seems odd, not sure what. Probably @LooksOverAll will be able to tell. Has he rated you.
yeh bro he gave me a 7.5 facially, had another really detailed rating from @Leonardo Roque and got 8.5

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque
Your bone structure and facial hair genetics makes your base masc, but details like your blue eyes contrast it with prettiness
i’ve heard “uncanny” or “something looks off” a few times tho

is it just because pretty and masc combined is unusual?

EXAMPLE: One of the greatest moggers ever. Just mogged every female with ease.
screen-shot-2021-10-16-at-11-38-35-pm-png.1369162
Jfl you picked literally the worst example. Bieber is status haloed to the moon and is just HTN based on looks alone. The girl on the left next to him skull and facemogs Bieber to death btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
i’ve heard “uncanny” or “something looks off” a few times tho

is it just because pretty and masc combined is unusual?
I've looked at that old pic of you and your current self which 100% mogs yoy, and primarily its your hair and secondarily your colouring, your hairline just looks weirdly straight, but also the hair itself doesnt look thick either, it gives it this unnatural look
idk maybe the coloring in that old pic isnt necessarily indicative of real life but i think it really is just a matter of the under eye area of what im sure you are probably knowledgeable on already
but it really is just the hair that doesnt look right currently imo

I've looked at that old pic of you and your current self which 100% mogs yoy, and primarily its your hair and secondarily your colouring, your hairline just looks weirdly straight, but also the hair itself doesnt look thick either, it gives it this unnatural look
idk maybe the coloring in that old pic isnt necessarily indicative of real life but i think it really is just a matter of the under eye area of what im sure you are probably knowledgeable on already
actually not even the density is off, it just fees like your hairlines has been drawn on with a marker pen, its quite odd

under eye area is improving, on my way to getting a new hair style as well

imo i mog my high school photo bro if u get told u resemble zac efron in his prime lol there’s no better compliment really

i’ll have to stick with that i’ve ascended sorry bro

under eye area is improving, on my way to getting a new hair style as well

imo i mog my high school photo bro if u get told u resemble zac efron in his prime lol there’s no better compliment really

i’ll have to stick with that i’ve ascended sorry bro
this is retarded at the end of the day because its a mog battle between past and present and you are good looking regardless
but your hair quality has declined from that picture regardless, this is evidant by people telling you to go on fin on this site, the only things that has increased notably from that picture is your ability to get stubble, and the fact that you can now show your blue iris on your pics now
dont go over narcy and thing you mog your own younger self