How to tell if you're a subhuman?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you regularly message girls and they don't even seem excited for the attention that you're showing them, then you know that you are a real subhuman.

Women love attention from pretty much 90% of men, but the 10% who are really worthless subhumans will not even make girls happy that someone is chasing after them.

Like personally I'm a real subhuman. I met this indian girl who is a 3/10 and messaged her. She responded 2 days later and then I stopped messaging her and she didn't even notice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, latincell95 and Mouthbreath
Water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
1. U live in uzbekistan

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and .*my*.
I’m in dunning kruger zone. From my limited interactions with f*Moids they respond fast to messages because I’m one of the sisters to them. But this is sm not texts so

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
too high inhib to even message girls tbh

• Woah
Yo that Indian girl was my sister

I told her if you go out with any white subhuman, you’re not getting back into the house . She screamed at me and showed me your pic sayin I wanna marry This guy. I said “girl you’re going to breed a curry ER if that’s even fckn comprehensible to the universe”

• JFL
Yo that Indian girl was my sister

I told her if you go out with any white subhuman, you’re not getting back into the house . She screamed at me and showed me your pic sayin I wanna marry This guy. I said “girl you’re going to breed a curry ER if that’s even fckn comprehensible to the universe”
Well I'm not white I'm sand jew

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
how to tell if subhuman = ur not white

• JFL
If you regularly message girls and they don't even seem excited for the attention that you're showing them, then you know that you are a real subhuman.

Women love attention from pretty much 90% of men, but the 10% who are really worthless subhumans will not even make girls happy that someone is chasing after them.

Like personally I'm a real subhuman. I met this indian girl who is a 3/10 and messaged her. She responded 2 days later and then I stopped messaging her and she didn't even notice.
Under Chadlite SMV and no bbc=subhuman