How to tell if you're psychopath or sociopathic

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
The difference between these two is that Psychopaths are the result of a genetic deviation while sociopaths are abused dogs.

5A13016B A115 4C69 A58E 59A6A3AC2750
See the uncanny valley effect. Normies are creeped out by certain things because they look 'almost human', ie they are scared scared of shit like this.
F6465BF7 89FE 4FCA A215 387FA3B16292

If that image un phases you, you're a psychopath... or autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anime waifus ok, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
i want a sex robot :feelsautistic:

You are a foid 😂 Shit thread Btw, trying too hard to sound smart bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, isis_Bleach, fjor2096 and 3 others
The people who get diagnosed with being a socio/ psychopath are just so socially retarded they don't mask or do it intentionally to flex on others like they are edgy. If you are a sociopath it's fine they make good doctors.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Venomkore and 1 other person
The people who get diagnosed with being a socio/ psychopath are just so socially retarded they don't mask or do it intentionally to flex on others like they are edgy. If you are a sociopath it's fine they make good doctors.
Agreed. They incorrectly added low self control as one of the defining traits. It's only common among their samples because their whole comtrol group are criminals.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
thx doc ,

im a psychopeth

The difference between these two is that Psychopaths are the result of a genetic deviation while sociopaths are abused dogs.

View attachment 1634317
See the uncanny valley effect. Normies are creeped out by certain things because they look 'almost human', ie they are scared scared of shit like this.
View attachment 1634322

that image is supposed to be scary otherwise your a psychpatch? what a faggot thread

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and chawaje
  • JFL
Agreed. They incorrectly added low self control as one of the defining traits. It's only common among their samples because their whole comtrol group are criminals.
Pretty much the control group will do that. Allot of successful people full under socio/psych they are literally the chads of the world. Bred for survival they would of been warlords years ago but we can't kill each other now :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 17791
boku no picu

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 17791
that image is supposed to be scary otherwise your a psychpatch? what a faggot thread
Normies find it 'creepy'

More examples of the stuff from an npc's nightmare

Attachments

• 268450FC-741F-4778-88F6-4C02EE65469D.jpeg
    268450FC-741F-4778-88F6-4C02EE65469D.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 585E0C69-0703-4E91-9065-227697E0E7C2.jpeg
    585E0C69-0703-4E91-9065-227697E0E7C2.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4A363A2F-0C17-4DB2-AB62-83213D400ECA.jpeg
    4A363A2F-0C17-4DB2-AB62-83213D400ECA.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Anime waifus ok, Deleted member 13787 and 2d v2
Allot of spergs get misdiagnosed with being a sociopath due to not masking IE pretending to care like how everyone says they care but just do it to virtue signal. Literally fuck everyone i can't gain something from.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
20220323 182552139

Tell me based on my face what one I am:feelsgood:
Psycho or socio? Both?

Allot of spergs get misdiagnosed with being a sociopath due to not masking IE pretending to care like how everyone says they care but just do it to virtue signal. Literally fuck everyone i can't gain something from.
Autistics are typically thought of as lacking empathy. Think the 'school shooter' stereotype. But Autistics simply find it difficult to understand feelings.

They are the exact opposite of a psychopath

Psychopath: Can understand your feelings but doesn't care

Autistic: can't understand your feelings but cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9779
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Low class bad boy rebel with cold exterior but sensitive once you get to know.
Yeah I'm actually nice guy:feelsgood:no wonder I'm khhv, girls like rapists like Ramírez @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17791
Does anyone else feel like it is hard to sympathize with people, like when they are sad and shit, like literally feel nothing. Then when it comes to injustice,(unfairness), you are able to feel rage on the persons behalf even. I dont get how this is a thing...

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, horizontallytall, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Does anyone else feel like it is hard to sympathize with people, like when they are sad and shit, like literally feel nothing. Then when it comes to injustice,(unfairness), you are able to feel rage on the persons behalf even. I dont get how this is a thing...
I feel nothing when watching a video of a guy get tortured but when I hear about youtube censoring niggas, my blood boils.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9779
I feel nothing when watching a video of a guy get tortured but when I hear about youtube censoring niggas, my blood boils.
WOWWWZAAAAA POOR YOU LITTLE ABUSED DOG :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

I also had this period, just meditate and enjoy candy or sum shit

View attachment 1634317
View attachment 1634322

Attachments

• 1715AF63-50A9-466E-A46A-CC5B82643911.jpeg
    1715AF63-50A9-466E-A46A-CC5B82643911.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
You’re neither

You’re just ugly

Sociopaths are sentient of the expedient things he/she does,most Redpillers,Dating Coaches and people on Social Media fall into this category,its basically just a common manifestion of narcissism/selfishness i.e. me first and fck everyone else,whereas a Psychopath is morbidly low inhib and unable to feel empathy for the most part,MS13,the Columbian Drug Cartels,(some) Politicians,and Serial Killers fall into this category,basically just watch any gore video from South America to witness Psychopathy first hand.

Last edited:
Sociopaths are sentient of the expedient things he/she does,most Redpillers,Dating Coaches and people on Social Media fall into this category,its basically just a common manifestion of narcissism/selfishness i.e. me first and fck everyone else,whereas a Psychopath is morbidly low inhib and unable to feel empathy for the most part,MS13,the Columbian Drug Cartels,(some) Politicians,and Serial Killers fall into this category,basically just watch any gore video from South America to witness Psychopathy first hand.
Narcissism is the feeling that you are entitled to be praised. Sociopathy is the lack of empathy and low inhib as a result of abuse during childhood.

They are very different disorders.

• JFL
These people display no empathy. But we are not sure theyre psychopaths, sadists or malignant narcisisist.

Due to the motivation.

Weird ego related killing > Maligant Narcissist.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake