HOW TO TELL YOUR SMV

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
One easy way to determine what your SMV is is by looking at your male friends, We all know that female friend groups pick their friends by similar attractiveness level (and pheno). One example of this is sororities at schools like ASU Bama or UMiami where you end up with 300 spray tanned platinum blonde stacylites with nose jobs living in one big mansion.

The same applied to guys but they do it subconsciously with a much bigger emphasis on frame/height/size than facial attractiveness. This is because girls' social hierarchy is based off facial attractiveness while guys is more based off of size/height/frame.

So if your friend group is full of fat 5'4 curry framelets who play League of Legends all day and don't play any sports, you're likely a sub5.

If your friend group is full of chiseled 6'2+ WASP/Han wide-clavicled athletic frat stars with trust funds you're likely Chadlite or Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, PickleTheSlayer, LooksThinker and 4 others
nobody has friends at my age, everyone too busy getting fucked by their job or failing their marriage.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, PSLdemigod and 10 others
all my friends are 5'11-6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, LooksThinker, Krakowski and 1 other person
One easy way to determine what your SMV is is by looking at your male friends, We all know that female friend groups pick their friends by similar attractiveness level (and pheno). One example of this is sororities at schools like ASU Bama or UMiami where you end up with 300 spray tanned platinum blonde stacylites with nose jobs living in one big mansion.

The same applied to guys but they do it subconsciously with a much bigger emphasis on frame/height/size than facial attractiveness. This is because girls' social hierarchy is based off facial attractiveness while guys is more based off of size/height/frame.

So if your friend group is full of fat 5'4 curry framelets who play League of Legends all day and don't play any sports, you're likely a sub5.

If your friend group is full of chiseled 6'2+ WASP/Han wide-clavicled athletic frat stars with trust funds you're likely Chadlite or Chad.
my friend groups were mainly normies facially but my nerd pheno brings it down.

i dont have friends

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
I got the best friends anyone could get without them my SMV would...still be 10!!!

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i don't have them either.
what does this mean op am i a terrachad?
i dont have friends
Not having friends is an indication of it being over. People of both genders will gravitate towards you if you're high SMV, they'll literally invite you out within minutes of meeting you

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and smashingdirty6s
Not having friends is an indication of it being over. People of both genders will gravitate towards you if you're high SMV, they'll literally invite you out within minutes of meeting you
Over for my

I dont have friends. What do?

this friend group = you're likely a slayer, girls approach you and do everything short of saying "lets have sex right now" and youre a mentalcel
IMG 0197
IMG 0198
IMG 0200

this friend group = ropemaxx
IMG 0201
IMG 0202

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, sozz, smashingdirty6s and 1 other person
Bro tried to sneak in Han 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and goatedjordan23
I got mixed ass results fr

Agreed most my boys are chadlite/htn I have one subhuman friend tho he’s just ogremaxxed

Op you're the ugly guy in the friend group if you're making this post.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
this friend group = you're likely a slayer, girls approach you and do everything short of saying "lets have sex right now" and youre a mentalcel
View attachment 2549580View attachment 2549581View attachment 2549582

this friend group = ropemaxx
View attachment 2549584View attachment 2549585
It's notable that there are no Asians or other ethnic minorities in the pictures of the slayers, but they suddenly appear in the images of the incel friend group. This is interesting, considering your stance as a NEA supremacist

Weren't you also exposed for pretending to be a Chang? I'm surprised you're still posting after such an embarrassing revelation.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It's notable that there are no Asians or other ethnic minorities in the pictures of the slayers, but they suddenly appear in the images of the incel friend group. This is interesting, considering your stance as a NEA supremacist

Weren't you also exposed for pretending to be a Chang? I'm surprised you're still posting after such an embarrassing revelation.
im a han supremacist also those asians in the incel friend groups are SEAmonkeys

People I last had contact with were normies 6’1-6’4 but we played GTA

I dont have friends now i have people who i say from time to time but they are all mtn close to incels .Also what type of people you attract can determine your smv like what people at your job talk to you etc.

Last edited:
I dont have friends now i have people who i say from time to time but they are all mtn close to incels .Also what type of people you attract can determine your smv like what people at your job talk to you etc.
chad doesnt talk to sub5s and sub5s are too scared to talk to chad, my theory still holds true

the only exception is for jobs that are VERY heavily network-based (IBD, MBB, etc) where chad will go clubbing and bar hopping with sub5 coworkers merely to advance their career

The dweebs in the third photo are actually hanging out with women tho.

Meanwhile, no hoes to be seen around the metrosexuals in the top photos
"muh nils kuesel, top frats at asu and moritz hau cant get hoes"

"muh nils kuesel, top frats at asu and moritz hau cant get hoes"
a gothic bad hoe is embracing the discord phenotype Nigga.
Meanwhile the chad photo is a legit sausage fest.
Not one biddy in the proximity

a gothic bad hoe is embracing the discord phenotype Nigga.
Meanwhile the chad photo is a legit sausage fest.
Not one biddy in the proximity
because the 100s of stacies that gets pumped and dumped by the chad friend groups arent in the photos

because the 100s of stacies that gets pumped and dumped by the chad friend groups arent in the photos
the foids getting pumped and dumped by the 2nd chad friend group for reference:
IMG 0206
IMG 0207
IMG 0208
IMG 0209
IMG 0210
IMG 0211
IMG 0212

chad doesnt talk to sub5s and sub5s are too scared to talk to chad, my theory still holds true

the only exception is for jobs that are VERY heavily network-based (IBD, MBB, etc) where chad will go clubbing and bar hopping with sub5 coworkers merely to advance their career
Absolutely Chad dont talk talk to subs5 and sub5s are scared to talk to Chads.I will give this is example why would talk to a handicapped person this is why Chad wont talk to you.I will say that even htn will not talk to sub5s because they dont have nothing in common once is enjoing life going out with girls,have social media presence friends,social circle what will he win if he talk to sub5 also he will be scared of seeing as a loser if he talk to a sub5.

This is retarded, women mog the shit out of their friends

nobody has friends at my age, everyone too busy getting fucked by their job or failing their marriage.

Avg life of Western europeancel where women holds too much power of men.