How to text your ex (Christmas edition)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
All this talk about Christmas got me thinking about how you were the best gift I ever got. I miss how you used to jingle my bells. You don't have to respond. Tell your mama I miss her cooking….

Copypasta this above one if you want to and text your ex. Stay toxic fr

You see the point is fellas imma innocent looking from the outside but acc to these women what matters is what you are from the insides. So from the insides imma toxic boy 4 lyf 💯 and no matter how loyal I try to be I can’t change it.

Merry Christmas from me fam, y’all better stay woke in these cold hearted streets!

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21661, newperson and 1 other person
How to be a clown 101

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Lame af. What happened to you? The real Dr. Mog would go ‘tell your girl you be texting your ex for Christmas’ or some other ruthless shit idk. Clearly some curry broke into your acc

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ReadBooksEveryday
Lame af. What happened to you? The real Dr. Mog would go ‘tell your girl you be texting your ex for Christmas’ or some other ruthless shit idk. Clearly some curry broke into your acc
Wdym? Ofc I told my girlfriend I texted my ex.

Shorty got angry and now she here scheduling a phone call with me for the night and guess what, let her call imma sleep this very min

#TB4L😈

How to be a clown 101
Oh yeah lemme write a guide for that

>have negative rep ratio
>spam a dozing off animal like you everywhere
>be a cuck

bump

Oh yeah lemme write a guide for that

>have negative rep ratio
>spam a dozing off animal like you everywhere
>be a cuck

bump
Triggered

thanks for making my night OP will be making sure to test this incredible copypasta

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Only works if you’re a black lowihib tyronelite+ thugmaxxed low IQcel, I.e no one ok this website