how to use a computer like an nt person

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
don't move the apps in ur dock / taskbar

don't download any music players use the web version. keep all ur shit on the desktop and have a wallpaper of a car or ur friends that's pretty much it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii, Erik-Jón and 3 others
i was good up until that very last part!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and mug
i was good up until that very last part!
wallpaper is least important lol most important is don't have ur dock on the side or ur outed as an aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
This wallpaper was the shit 10 years ago
B804EC97 6A26 4820 A17F BD29AE11CE77

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny. and mug
Have stickers on the cover of ur favorite band

• +1
Reactions: mug
and if ur phone / computer is jailbroken then keep it subtle

android = death sentence

wallpaper is least important lol most important is don't have ur dock on the side or ur outed as an aspie

ok, that's good, that i can do

and as far as the wallpaper, i figure the normies won't see it anyways since this site will be covering the full screen

• JFL
ok, that's good, that i can do

and as far as the wallpaper, i figure the normies won't see it anyways since this site will be covering the full screen
yeah bro I browse looksmax on my gaming laptop in starbucks

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
nt people do this stuff. what is rare is to rarely download anything and only browse very few specific sites whose names can't be mentioned otherwise they knock at my door

• JFL
Reactions: mug and isis_Bleach
jfl if ur not using your own distro of linux, preferably kali linux so you can sniff the packets of the normies in your dorm to see what their hobbies and interests are

nt people do this stuff. what is rare is to rarely download anything and only browse very few specific sites whose names can't be mentioned otherwise they knock at my door
Maybe if your a NERD this is true

nt people don't know how to use a mouse. meanwhile you have an lgbtrgb keyboard

jfl if ur not using your own distro of linux, preferably kali linux so you can sniff the packets of the normies in your dorm to see what their hobbies and interests are

• +1
incels use computer skills to make friends while chads use fake hacker websites to appear smart

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.