how to win friends

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
How to win friends entering High-school?Last year I was the promoter in uniting the entire generation and so to speak, that we all be "friends", I hosted two events (which were two parties) in which everyone went and we lived together more and thanks to me, it was raised in all that idea of hosting events in which we would all be together.

This made me become the most popular in high school and I earned respect and affection (at such a level) from everyone. In high-school (first grade) I want to focus on gaining status and I wonder, what should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Nigga think it’s game of thrones

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Your last year of Highschool should be about getting your grades up

Also the first rule of housepartys is NOT AT MY HOUSE
Obviously they’re using u

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
How to win friends entering High-school?Last year I was the promoter in uniting the entire generation and so to speak, that we all be "friends", I hosted two events (which were two parties) in which everyone went and we lived together more and thanks to me, it was raised in all that idea of hosting events in which we would all be together.

This made me become the most popular in high school and I earned respect and affection (at such a level) from everyone. In high-school (first grade) I want to focus on gaining status and I wonder, what should I do?
Post isn't readable at all, so can you please explain if you just entered hs or if this your last year at hs? Also how old are you?

just treat everyone like your friend thats it

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Post isn't readable at all, so can you please explain if you just entered hs or if this your last year at hs? Also how old are you?
I just entered HS and I'm 15.

Your last year of Highschool should be about getting your grades up

Also the first rule of housepartys is NOT AT MY HOUSE
Obviously they’re using u
I'm just entering hs... I think I spelled it wrong, and what do you mean they're just using me?

read how to win friends and infulence ppl. audio book on youtube play it when your driving