Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Takes way tooo much time to do manually

What is it about?

pay someone to do it for you:bigbrain:

send link

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Rewrite what has already been said about the topic you are writing about from your competition but add onto the blog things your competition hasn't said in order to make it better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Rewrite what has already been said about the topic you are writing about from your competition but add onto the blog things your competition hasn't said in order to make it better.
What if none of your competition have talked about the topic?

What if none of your competition have talked about the topic?
Makes it a lot harder. I recommend that you research the topic you're writing on places such a reddit and just expand on the points in your research.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 6128
use an AI service to help you.

are you making money currently from your channel? how often do you upload? and how many views do you get?

use an AI service to help you.

are you making money currently from your channel? how often do you upload? and how many views do you get?
Yes I make money
Like once a week or two weeks Quality > Quantity
Hard to determine normally in the first two weeks the video goes up it will get around 55k - 200k views after a month it might touch 500k. Normally depends on the topic of the video and how good it was

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Other then improving on your copywriting skills and becoming more efficient, nothing.

Outsourcing never works well, and many times its pretty expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Yes I make money
Like once a week or two weeks Quality > Quantity
Hard to determine normally in the first two weeks the video goes up it will get around 55k - 200k views after a month it might touch 500k. Normally depends on the topic of the video and how good it was
wow that's a lot of views, how much money do you make a month? and when did you start uploading? do you narrate them with your own voice?

wow that's a lot of views, how much money do you make a month? and when did you start uploading? do you narrate them with your own voice?
From this account I’ve only made £6,000 from Adsense in total mainly because it’s a new account and the amount I make each month slowly increases as I release new videos. Right at the start of March, I use my own voice.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and koalendo