How ugly do I have to be

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
For a girl who enjoys texting and phoning with me for a long time who then meets me and spends an evening with me to ignore my message 4 days after?

Srsly, this is a super shitty feeling. I feel like the ugliest slob, although I sometimes got interest from girls and had girls calling me gl, however those where a bit lower PSL and SMV than the current one.

Will probably just go to a surgeon and ask whats wrong with my face at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, ManzareK and Deleted member 5786
"Will probably just go to a surgeon and ask whats wrong with my face at this point"
good way to get a lefort 3

You sure it’s your face? You sure you’re not a giga autist irl? Did you send her frauded pics or something?
Or are you short and height frauding? Framelet perhaps? Could be a LOT of shit besides face tbh, or it could just be your face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Preoximerianas, hebbewem and 1 other person
You sure it’s your face? You sure you’re not a giga autist irl? Did you send her frauded pics or something?
Or are you short and height frauding? Framelet perhaps? Could be a LOT of shit besides face tbh, or it could just be your face
🙏

Last edited:
I look very different in my pics than in reallife, many people say that including friends. I never height frauded. My frame is decent.

What is interesting, that girl never had a boyfriend and rejects every guy who wants something from here and we just met as friends yk. As I didnt even make efforts to kiss her or any other romantic stuff she should still think that what I want is a friendship.

IMAGINE BEING TOO UGLY FOR A FRIENDSHIP

Also I am not autistic at all, we had decent talks.

"Will probably just go to a surgeon and ask whats wrong with my face at this point"
good way to get a lefort 3
Yep. I dont have individual bad features. Decent nose, decent eyes, decent chin. It has to be the bone structure. Probably too downswung. Need ccw rotation maybe

I feel you.

I pray you will overcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216