How would i change country starting from 0?

Serial Coomer

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute
I was planning to drop everything here in italy. When im sober and i think for a minute how i wasted my life here playing videogames, i get angry. Cant stand my mother, cant stand this shitty country, got 1, 2 friends, online only. Now working 11 hrs a day for 1k euros a month and even if its only retail work, it drains you. Seeing all these faggots coming through the store with their useless small talk while u give them the change and fake your smile. Especially the old people holy shit how are they still alive.
Nigga 60yrs old came after 2 weeks because the lighter he bought here didnt work anymore, 1 euro worth of lighter made him come back after 2 weeks, like just kill yourself you old scrub.
I would prefer a heavy job for 8 hrs like ten years ago. Lost virginity to some chinese prostitute at age 27. No connections here, i was thinking if i could just move to holland with a backpack and report to the salvation army stating that i come from a 3rd world country (italy) then after an expected period of homelessness i could get something done. What you neggers think its either that or ER

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and noodlelover
Go belgium or Nederlands tbh.. idk much about europe but is it really that bad in italy? or youre just having it bad

Go belgium or Nederlands tbh.. idk much about europe but is it really that bad in italy? or youre just having it bad
Its shit.

Emigration is a lot harder than I thought before

Fucking do it. You're going to die, nothing matters. Just Yolo.

Look at "real social dynamics". It's a scam company that made the creator a cult leader and a millionaire, selling false hopes and dreams to incels that if they mass approach, it will result in something other than permanently destroyed self confidence and infinite rejection based on them not being Chad. And they pay for it. And he's been in the U.S. for decades illegally, no Visa. Worst that happens is they throw you in prison for a little bit, then deport you and then you can go to another country.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice