How you look in pic dosent Matter

A

Arceus300

Banned
That will be my last contribution on this forum guys. If you claimed that you’re a chad in pic but you actually never had a gf or you don’t have any attention from girls or you never get laid, that’s mean 3 thing: first you’re clearly not a chad and you look like garbage irl, you’re maybe so autistic that it’s hard faillo you irl and you lose like 3psl points, or combinaison of both. When I was early 15yo, 14 and a half I was an incel, but I was a legit pretty boy. I was so fucking shy with no charisma and I was a bit social autistic, even with that girls were crazy about me( mostly jbs cause I looked very feminine) so it’s not cause you’re shy or idont know what you don’t get girls. Its because a frauded selfie dosent mean shit. You want to have ratings? Do a video with the back camera of you talking, like you could be in a social situations. Cause you can legit look like a male model in a pic but irl in motion when u speak you look like an utter shit. Finally I would like to say that some guys are very gl here but I’m sure irl they looked like shit cause of their aura @Sc22 you’re a perfect exemple, when I’m looking your face I see a gl man with an awfull insecure Cuck aura. Like for real if I see u irl I would like to put my dick into your ass. No offense, but aura is very important and some people here have so many years of insécuritie, depression and all that kind of shit in their emotional baggage that makes their aura look like an absolute shit and it’s a hard faillo. Think about chad? why they are successful, cause they look insanely good, but they have so much self confidence and a fucking aura cause their life always were on easy mode.

Think about it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GenericChad1444, mojopin and 3 others
thanks arcbrah

Archbrahsmokingduckface

Didn't read but you look like slayer in this pic.

I would like to add, that people judge my physic on bathub pic on some other shitty pics, but I prove 2 things here: first I look very good in motion( that’s all that matter, and I have very good social skills and im successful in life). So why are u guys are listening some bro science made by some random incels? You should take seriously what I said cause I live in the real world.
View attachment 16757
Didn't read but you look like slayer in this pic.

Read it it could be very instructive I’m serious
thanks arcbrah

Read the thread tony

That will be my last contribution on this forum guys. If you claimed that you’re a chad in pic but you actually never had a gf or you don’t have any attention from girls or you never get laid, that’s mean 3 thing: first you’re clearly not a chad and you look like garbage irl, you’re maybe so autistic that it’s hard faillo you irl and you lose like 3psl points, or combinaison of both. When I was early 15yo, 14 and a half I was an incel, but I was a legit pretty boy. I was so fucking shy with no charisma and I was a bit social autistic, even with that girls were crazy about me( mostly jbs cause I looked very feminine) so it’s not cause you’re shy or idont know what you don’t get girls. Its because a frauded selfie dosent mean shit. You want to have ratings? Do a video with the back camera of you talking, like you could be in a social situations. Cause you can legit look like a male model in a pic but irl in motion when u speak you look like an utter shit. Finally I would like to say that some guys are very gl here but I’m sure irl they looked like shit cause of their aura @Sc22 you’re a perfect exemple, when I’m looking your face I see a gl man with an awfull insecure Cuck aura. Like for real if I see u irl I would like to put my dick into your ass. No offense, but aura is very important and some people here have so many years of insécuritie, depression and all that kind of shit in their emotional baggage that makes their aura look like an absolute shit and it’s a hard faillo. Think about chad? why they are successful, cause they look insanely good, but they have so much self confidence and a fucking aura cause their life always were on easy mode.

Think about it
I look better in motion but I've never had a gf as I never leave the house kekekekekekekekeke

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, qwep and Deleted member 470
Finally I would like to say that some guys are very gl here but I’m sure irl they looked like shit cause of their aura @Sc22 you’re a perfect exemple, when I’m looking your face I see a gl man with an awfull insecure Cuck aura. Like for real if I see u irl I would like to put my dick into your ass.
:feelsmega: kinda gay ngl
also u didn't show up in tinychat :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and GenericChad1444
I look better in motion but I've never had a gf as I never leave the house kekekekekekekekeke

Your case is more complex, your very gl and I’m sure that in motion you look good and that your pics are frauded. The problem is that you’re socially autistic, major faillo you could be shy or whatever but if your just a weird guy it’s creepy.
:feelsmega: kinda gay ngl
also u didn't show up in tinychat :feelsbadman:

I was sleeping

Think about it
So youre done posting boyo?
Never gonna make it

If you want send my a vid of yourself talking or smthg I will tell you what’s wrong. Trust me I’m a social animal, i could detect every single thing in human behavior
So youre done posting boyo?
Never gonna make it

Yess im the Messie of this forum, but you guys wanna kill me like the Christ. I’m here to save your souls, my mission, but I will give up, nothing can be done for u it’s over

If you want send my a vid of yourself talking or smthg I will tell you what’s wrong. Trust me I’m a social animal, i could detect every single thing in human behavior

Yess im the Messie of this forum, but you guys wanna kill me like the Christ. I’m here to save your souls, my mission, but I will give up, nothing can be done for u it’s over
People were just fucking with you because you actually responed. Its not over im just gonna ntmaxx tbh, the forum has been just shitposts this year

4BB245D6 E264 4CD0 AC21 86AF03C9F0AB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, manlet cUnt, mojopin and 1 other person
https://streamable.com/vqlzt

That’s an example of why I will mog irl most of this forum, if you’re at the same level of look as me, I will outslay your ass cause I’m nt. So wanna ratings? Speak in front of a camera

Thats what Im saying for quite sometime, most people here arent ugly but really insecure. Thats the point.Looksmaxxing is not only to looksmax looks. I have probably been rejected cause of looks before but I also been rejected cause I acted as a bitch (as Ive shown the chat to some members)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ethnicsmatter
Don't leave us Arcbrah :feelswhy:

People were just fucking with you because you actually responed. Its not over im just gonna ntmaxx tbh, the forum has been just shitposts this year

Ntmax, you speak like you were in a video game, it’s not what a normal people will say, u will ntmax, do you know how you will do it actually ?
Thats what Im saying for quite sometime, most people here arent ugly but really insecure. Thats the point.Looksmaxxing is not only to looksmax looks. I have probably been rejected cause of looks before but I also been rejected cause I acted as a bitch (as Ive shown the chat to some members)

That’s the point actually you have a really good aura and seems very nt from ur pic. That’s a good point, you can become the cool and funny guy and have a huge social circle and have some nice gfs. Really I like you cause of your pic you seems to be a very cool dude. Just boost your self confidence and develop your personality

U know they are trolling right, just please stop, ur motion videos make it worse

U know they are trolling right, just please stop, ur motion videos make it worse

I know
Just to say that a 5/10 ntmax>7/10 autistic

He swallows
Vqlzt 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and GenericChad1444
Ntmax, you speak like you were in a video game, it’s not what a normal people will say, u will ntmax, do you know how you will do it actually ?

That’s the point actually you have a really good aura and seems very nt from ur pic. That’s a good point, you can become the cool and funny guy and have a huge social circle and have some nice gfs. Really I like you cause of your pic you seems to be a very cool dude. Just boost your self confidence and develop your personality
Youre taking this forum super serious hardly 10% of the shit here is actual content. Online people say what they really think, without putting up a facade. And yes for being nt i will just watch how much alcholol i drink when going out. Its my only problem

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mojopin and Deleted member 470
I don’t have any problems with homosexual relation. But I have a rule, the most Alpha will the other. So I will fuck you, cause my dixk is huge like my brow ridge

I will add that even with this face I mog you
your brow ridge is garbage

You don’t even know what is a brow ridge
I just dont see why you go on about your brow ridge. maybe in incel france they have bad brow ridges.

what the fuck are you trying to say mate?

Think about it
You are right man.
I red everything with your french nigga voice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401