How you view unattractive foids is how Stacys view you

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I have fatties sending me dozens of "heyyy" and asking me to meet-up despite me never answering and milfs calling me up when I don't write back on WhatsApp. Do I feel happy because of that? No. Because I'm not interested in them, simple. Their attention doesn't translate into validation that I desire.

Now imagine how a Stacy view you, a non chad male who approaches, while she only has chad in her mind. Doesn't matter how many messages you sent or how well your phrases are written, she'll be indifferent since she's not interested in you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 3328 and 14 others
damn bruh groundbreaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer, Kade and 2 others
You must be more attractive then you think for milfs to be hitting on you and calling you up for sex. I made a Tinder account once and basically got laughed off the app by dozens of foids.

It's all subjective to your psl. If you're an 11/10 Giga Chad then you can afford to be picky. If you're 3/10 like me then you would accept pretty much any woman (which is none, no woman will have sex with a 3/10)

The same can't be said if the genders are reversed, however. Even a 3/10 woman can manage to snag a 6-7/10 man if she plays her cards right.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Effortless, hebbewem and 3 others
You must be more attractive then you think for milfs to be hitting on you and calling you up for sex. I made a Tinder account once and basically got laughed off the app by dozens of foids.

It's all subjective to your psl. If you're an 11/10 Giga Chad then you can afford to be picky. If you're 3/10 like me then you would accept pretty much any woman (which is none, no woman will have sex with a 3/10)

The same can't be said if the genders are reversed, however. Even a 3/10 woman can manage to snag a 6-7/10 man if she plays her cards right.
Nah, I never said I’m incel looking tho. My OP might lead to misunderstanding: I don’t really have a legion of hundreds of low tier women at my disposal, but if I want, I can get sex easily from several fatties / milfs. Still there are such low value foids who made it clear they “only want something serious with me”, which indicates my non chad status.

Once a foid enters the “average “ zone and she’s not fat, I either get no response from her, or she never messages actively, or she shows some interest the first day only to end up ghosting me later. I did have average looking non fat gfs in the past but that was pure luck.

That said this site has made me more realistic: I can accept to fuck foids way below my league now - that’s the norm for non chad males in 2020. As long as I’m not a chad I have to live with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, turkproducer, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Its how the average foid sees me too

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
oh shit, zuzia and wiktoria view me like that too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended and KrissKross
Now imagine how a Stacy view you, a non chad male who approaches, while she only has chad in her mind. Doesn't matter how many messages you sent or how well your phrases are written, she'll be indifferent since she's not interested in you.
Absolutely true. That’s what bluepill PUA’s fail to realise.
oh shit, zuzia and wiktoria view me like that too
No they don’t view you like that bro.

They view you even worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, hebbewem, Gazzamogga and 2 others
Implying anyone here is even visible to Stacies. JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
When the ones you want don’t want you and the ones that want you are the ones you don’t want

Water and fire

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I have fatties sending me dozens of "heyyy" and asking me to meet-up despite me never answering and milfs calling me up when I don't write back on WhatsApp. Do I feel happy because of that? No. Because I'm not interested in them, simple. Their attention doesn't translate into validation that I desire.

false. when i was bluepilled, aka normie brain, i just didnt pay attention them. i never went out of my way to make them feel bad about themselves, which normie foids do pretty frequently to incels. they always make sure to let the incel know his place, they belittle them 24/7 and constantly remind them about their genetic inferiority

How most of the women view me. Not just Stacie's

Non chad - incel

Is that easy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I've never had fatties hit on me ever, only girls that hit on me are average or above...milfs on the other hand though are low inhib af, I was in a park with my shirt off and walked past a milf who was holding hands with her husband or boyfriend and she straight up said "he looks good" and giggled in front of the oldcel she was with JFL