Huge advice for all teenagers on here.

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
Change hands when ur fapping. If u always fap with the left hand ur dicks gna lean to left side like mine does.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ProBono, Youㅤ, boss8055 and 6 others
Change hands when ur fapping. If u always fap with the left hand ur dicks gna lean to left side like mine does.
You will also get muscle imbalances in your forearms.

You will also get muscle imbalances in your forearms.
yeah maybe if u grip your cock so hard its about to fucking explode and u do that 7 times a day for 15 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ectomorpher, need2bulk, prince_ and 2 others
FAPPING IS BAD STOP FAPPING NOW

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eiegta, UrGirlsMcm and grungymallard97
Not true I fap with right and it leans left

wait is this real, lines up with my experience

I’m left handed fapper and my left hand is bigger than right

Too late fella……

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TitusA and FUE Mogger
Just dont fap at all. Fapping is literally a mental deviation. Can't believe you are idiot enough to simulate coitus with your freaking hand. Literal mental illness. It also hecking deforms your johnson. Yikes.

I’m left handed fapper and my left hand is bigger than right
lol wtf u must grip crazy hard. My hands look bigger due to weights/the muscles in them and they looked smaller when I took a month off. You must be gripping tht thing like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
lol wtf u must grip crazy hard. My hands look bigger due to weights/the muscles in them and they looked smaller when I took a month off. You must be gripping tht thing like crazy.
I been fapping since I was 7 nigga I’m done 4

But Yh I have death grip I’m trying to fix but bones in my left hand are longer

Nah it just feels weird man, got that uncanny feeling to it.

Its not as if someone else is doing it to me (handjobs are shit anyway) its just not right

either stop fapping or fap to ritualistic murder

mine leans up because I would always angle it that way (just feels more comfortable to me as I have no foreskin to defend my tip from the material of boxers). Circumcision is actual mutation.

either stop fapping or fap to ritualistic murder
I dont im too old for it now. People should stop fapping late teens early 20s tbh. But not fapping when ur 12 and you've got to look at girls in school all day then get home and have the internet is impossible.

If u always fap with the left hand ur dicks gna lean to left side like mine does.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I always have and always will jerk off with my left hand(Im right handed), and my dick leans slightly to the right

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I always have and always will jerk off with my left hand(Im right handed), and my dick leans slightly to the right
Do you masturbate in a certain position? like laying on ur side. Or do you put it down the right side of ur boxers/leg tho.

Do you masturbate in a certain position? like laying on ur side.
laying on your side is wild JFL

When idgaf I just jerk off lying face up, but sometimes I just have a different type of energy and jerk off standing up

So true my grip strength is stronger in my fapping hand

I dont im too old for it now. People should stop fapping late teens early 20s tbh. But not fapping when ur 12 and you've got to look at girls in school all day then get home and have the internet is impossible.
brutal for fapping at 12 . i started at 17