human brains are a joke, muh intelligent design

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
Anybody else ever wonder why depression rates in humans seem to have historically coincided with advancements in technology and welfare? Access to resources, food accessibility, shelter, etc? This even applies trans-nationally; developed countries are more depressed than less developed nations despite having a higher standard of living. Why is that? Depression and anxiety are particularly on the rise consistently which can't be said about neurodivergence (ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, etc) which are more concretely genetic, meanwhile SSRIs fail to surpass placebo when treating sub clinical depression despite being prescribed by the bucket for sub clinical depression

I think the answer is deeper than Jewish Healthcare and insurance companies that wanna pilfer their lab chemicals for shekels

The human brain is just not meant to be happy in my opinion. Your mental state of equilibrium was never meant to stagnate IN pleasure or subsist it for any meaningful period of time. Pleasure lasts for so fucking little. A fleeting moment and your brain is back to baseline. Eating your favorite food, having sex, anything that brings you pleasure will in turn spike your prolactin and antagonize dopamine and you're back to feeling flat. Even if you attempt to artificially elevate norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, etc for longer than those mere seconds your brain was designed to grant you, you can self induce neuron death in a matter of weeks/days. You begin to disrupt your brain's homeostasis and communication neural networks and your brain starts to literally destroy itself to get back to some form of equilibrium in tonic neurotransmitter through downregulation of receptor quantity/sensitivity. It's why opiate overdoses exist to begin with. If your brain was okay with itself being flooded with pleasurable chemicals, it would never acclimate to a dose and it would enjoy the same dose over and over. After a certain point, crackheads reach a dose that shuts down their organs, all in pursuit of increasing the pleasure threshold of the previous experience...

You can give yourself neurotoxcitity with drugs as accessible as Adderall if you go above the therapeutic doses chronically.

It's almost as if your brain doesn't want you to feel good?!

There are so many accounts of people accomplishing incredible feats like becoming elected presidents, graduating, inventing or discovering something groundbreaking, climbing a mountain, etc, feeling a short-lived pleasure and excitement for like 24 hours, and then flat-lining and feeling extremely empty on the inside. Almost like all of the buildup and excitement that lead to this culmination wasn't worth it. Sort of like your brain overestimated how pleasurable it would be?

We are legit shackled fucking rats. It makes me cage so hard when people say we have free will. You're a lab rat acting purely on impetus. Pleasure is your primary impetus and it's just a means to an end that is in no way relevant to your human experience. Passing down your sort of unique nucleotide combination to people you will never meet or be remembered by after a handful of decades. Your brain drives you to do these things, as damaging as they could be (overeating, pleasure seeking behavior, drinking, fucking diseased black women, etc) with no conscious pr cerebral regard to their consequences. Like a cat chasing a razor, but being uninterested when the laser stops moving; it's all about the chase.

How do you have any form of free will if the entire apparatus you live inside and the entire framework of your human existence, that you're not only forced to operate within, but you're physiologically FORCED to obey (fear danger, seek food and sex) is completely removed from your control?

All of the stress you feel on a daily basis haunting you, overthinking things in the past and in the future are vestigial remnants of a chain of reactions that once served the important function of keeping you alive and to snap running when a fucking predator wants to eat your face.

It's like I don't don't control my thoughts. All of my anxieties, as if they're occurring to me by a separate being, and I'm just a spectator.

We need to somehow find a way to completely disregard pleasure and anxiety responses and realize that they're just thoughts and feelings, and are inconsequential most of the time.

I gotta say, Eastern philosophy mogs Western to death. Western philosophies want you to achieve your goal for gain on a perpetual increment. Eastern philosphists teach you to be content with what you already have, which seems to be more compatible with our neurochemistry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, thegoat, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 8 others
I feel happy tbh

Key is to just let go and stop thinking so much

Why the fuck did I just write this essay lmfao? Even I don't wanna read it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, CursedOne and 9 others
I feel happy tbh

Key is to just let go and stop thinking so much
Probably because you're a good looking white boy. Probably the only joy in the universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Probably because you're a good looking white boy. Probably the only joy in the universe
Yeh but mainly cause was spoon fed all my life. Worked hard for my stem masters degree etc but still only got there cause of upbringing and genetics at the end of the day. It’s just luck, genetic lotterry…Kinda determines your happiness too

You’re born in a rich family, you’ll likely not suffer from poverty. Financial stability = happiness
Ofc opposite applies too, poverty often equals sadness

Just one example…can apply to looks too and so on

Yeh but mainly cause was spoon fed all my life. Worked hard for my stem masters degree etc but still only got there cause of upbringing and genetics at the end of the day. It’s just luck, genetic lotterry…Kinda determines your happiness too

You’re born in a rich family, you’ll likely not suffer from poverty. Financial stability = happiness
Ofc opposite applies too, poverty often equals sadness

Just one example…can apply to looks too and so on
Im not talking about well being, I'm specifically talking about a feeling of pleasure, when you eat a delicious food or fuck. At least that's what my ADHD brain desperately seeks

What did you study?

Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
this is why i said in this thread chad was more fufilled than einstien and everybody thought i was stupid

this is why i said in this thread chad was more fufilled than einstien and everybody thought i was stupid
being sentient is literally a curse. imagine existing for an unimaginably short period of time relative to geological and astronomical ages with the definite knowledge that you're gonna fuck off and die in a hole and turn into fossilized oily dog shit that some jews are gonna wage wars over in the future. fucking joke life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19157
being sentient is literally a curse. imagine existing for an unimaginably short period of time relative to geological and astronomical ages with the definite knowledge that you're gonna fuck off and die in a hole and turn into fossilized oily dog shit that some jews are gonna wage wars over in the future. fucking joke life
i try to not think about it

If you want to feel happy then just put your body through it hunter gatherer style, but you have adhd? βœ…

Then forget about it ❌

It's so depressing because I still remember how good I used to feel when I exercised, but back then I was doing it with people and nowadays I'm lonely. And I'm not gonna lie I did have a chance to start going to the gym, but I didn't feel like it because the guy who wanted to do it is an old friend, who's friends with an old friend I'm I'm bad terms with so I don't trust him.

• +1
If you want to feel happy then just put your body through it hunter gatherer style, but you have adhd? βœ…

Then forget about it ❌

It's so depressing because I still remember how good I used to feel when I exercised, but back then I was doing it with people and nowadays I'm lonely. And I'm not gonna lie I did have a chance to start going to the gym, but I didn't feel like it because the guy who wanted to do it is an old friend, who's friends with an old friend I'm I'm bad terms with so I don't trust him.
Are you Brokenhearts from lookism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
Why would an intelligent designer create a brain that is content with sitting around indulging in pleasures all day? The entire point is that men are supposed to progress society and their family while women should be raising and maintaining a family. The reason people are unhappy is because men are sitting home cooming and playing vidya and women are running around and fucking Chad so no one is happy since they're going the opposite direction of what their brain is wired to seek out. Seems perfectly intelligent to me in comparison to a brain that is fine with LDARing all day and not constantly wanting to chase after goals.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19301 and ShowerMaxxing
Why would an intelligent designer create a brain that is content with sitting around indulging in pleasures all day? The entire point is that men are supposed to progress society and their family while women should be raising and maintaining a family. The reason people are unhappy is because men are sitting home cooming and playing vidya and women are running around and fucking Chad so no one is happy. Seems perfectly intelligent to me in comparison to LDARing all day and not constantly wanting to chase after goals.
1. The idea that God for whatever reason cares about the civil and social outcome of humanity's future and somehow has some sort of incorporeal moral stand against LDARing is laughable and a dog shit argument

2. I never said LDARing is preferable, I was more so talking about how the natural reward based impetus in human brains is primitive and impulsive which in the context of a modern human society is incompatible, and I explained how

1. The idea that God for whatever reason cares about the civil and social outcome of humanity's future and somehow has some sort of incorporeal moral stand against LDARing is laughable and a dog shit argument

2. I never said LDARing is preferable, I was more so talking about how the natural reward based impetus in human brains is primitive and impulsive which in the context of a modern human society is incompatible, and I explained how
1. God gave people free will. The idea is that the Bible and its values (which are proven to be infallible today and leading to the issues we discuss on this site) are what we should follow and is the path to a functioning society. Whether you follow them or not is up to you.

2. Not really impulsiveness. You can consciously choose to pursue either instant gratification or delayed gratification. It's clearly not up to simple neurochemistry since we pump billions of dollars into pills which 95% of zoomers are taking and it's done absolutely nothing. muh just elevate dopamine levels with this pill and you won't be depressed anymore brah.

• JFL
Anybody else ever wonder why depression rates in humans seem to have historically coincided with advancements in technology and welfare? Access to resources, food accessibility, shelter, etc? This even applies trans-nationally; developed countries are more depressed than less developed nations despite having a higher standard of living. Why is that? Depression and anxiety are particularly on the rise consistently which can't be said about neurodivergence (ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, etc) which are more concretely genetic, meanwhile SSRIs fail to surpass placebo when treating sub clinical depression despite being prescribed by the bucket for sub clinical depression

I think the answer is deeper than Jewish Healthcare and insurance companies that wanna pilfer their lab chemicals for shekels

The human brain is just not meant to be happy in my opinion. Your mental state of equilibrium was never meant to stagnate IN pleasure or subsist it for any meaningful period of time. Pleasure lasts for so fucking little. A fleeting moment and your brain is back to baseline. Eating your favorite food, having sex, anything that brings you pleasure will in turn spike your prolactin and antagonize dopamine and you're back to feeling flat. Even if you attempt to artificially elevate norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, etc for longer than those mere seconds your brain was designed to grant you, you can self induce neuron death in a matter of weeks/days. You begin to disrupt your brain's homeostasis and communication neural networks and your brain starts to literally destroy itself to get back to some form of equilibrium in tonic neurotransmitter through downregulation of receptor quantity/sensitivity. It's why opiate overdoses exist to begin with. If your brain was okay with itself being flooded with pleasurable chemicals, it would never acclimate to a dose and it would enjoy the same dose over and over. After a certain point, crackheads reach a dose that shuts down their organs, all in pursuit of increasing the pleasure threshold of the previous experience...

You can give yourself neurotoxcitity with drugs as accessible as Adderall if you go above the therapeutic doses chronically.

It's almost as if your brain doesn't want you to feel good?!

There are so many accounts of people accomplishing incredible feats like becoming elected presidents, graduating, inventing or discovering something groundbreaking, climbing a mountain, etc, feeling a short-lived pleasure and excitement for like 24 hours, and then flat-lining and feeling extremely empty on the inside. Almost like all of the buildup and excitement that lead to this culmination wasn't worth it. Sort of like your brain overestimated how pleasurable it would be?

We are legit shackled fucking rats. It makes me cage so hard when people say we have free will. You're a lab rat acting purely on impetus. Pleasure is your primary impetus and it's just a means to an end that is in no way relevant to your human experience. Passing down your sort of unique nucleotide combination to people you will never meet or be remembered by after a handful of decades. Your brain drives you to do these things, as damaging as they could be (overeating, pleasure seeking behavior, drinking, fucking diseased black women, etc) with no conscious pr cerebral regard to their consequences. Like a cat chasing a razor, but being uninterested when the laser stops moving; it's all about the chase.

How do you have any form of free will if the entire apparatus you live inside and the entire framework of your human existence, that you're not only forced to operate within, but you're physiologically FORCED to obey (fear danger, seek food and sex) is completely removed from your control?

All of the stress you feel on a daily basis haunting you, overthinking things in the past and in the future are vestigial remnants of a chain of reactions that once served the important function of keeping you alive and to snap running when a fucking predator wants to eat your face.

It's like I don't don't control my thoughts. All of my anxieties, as if they're occurring to me by a separate being, and I'm just a spectator.

We need to somehow find a way to completely disregard pleasure and anxiety responses and realize that they're just thoughts and feelings, and are inconsequential most of the time.

I gotta say, Eastern philosophy mogs Western to death. Western philosophies want you to achieve your goal for gain on a perpetual increment. Eastern philosphists teach you to be content with what you already have, which seems to be more compatible with our neurochemistry.
Go live in India full of shit and cows AND INDIANS then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 19551
Go live in India full of shit and cows AND INDIANS then.
San Francisco probably has more human shit on the streets per square kilometer than Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
San Francisco probably has more human shit on the streets per square kilometer than Mumbai
And full of faggots, they are probably Buddhists too.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
this doesn't say anything about intelligent design

your post is a misunderstanding of happiness, and continuity

linearity is a false concept, there are only cycles

and so happiness could never be continuous, for there's desensitization, which comes down to necessity of novelty transposing the ordinary – notice that travelling the first time to certain place take eternities, opposite to coming back home?

are you @ugly nebula btw

this doesn't say anything about intelligent design

your post is a misunderstanding of happiness, and continuity

linearity is a false concept, there are only cycles

and so happiness could never be continuous, for there's desensitization, which comes down to necessity of novelty transposing the ordinary – notice that travelling the first time to certain place take eternities, opposite to coming back home?

are you @ugly nebula btw
you are retarded

Didn't mention continuity cycles (which has nothing to do with pleasure) once, my entire post was about novelty which you regurgitated, and you're too retarded to understand the argument being presented against intelligent moral sentient design (unless you wanna argue in favor of a morally ambiguous God which I don't necessarily think doesn't exist as I'm agnostic)

I'm not even sure depression rates are increasing but if they are seems obvious its at least to some degree due to better detection of it
If you live in a shithole today or in the 19th century how do you even report your depression

Buddhism is legit

• +1
You're one of the few users in this forum with high rep to post ratio that isn't a moron.

Seriously.

• +1
I'm not even sure depression rates are increasing but if they are seems obvious its at least to some degree due to better detection of it
If you live in a shithole today or in the 19th century how do you even report your depression
That wasn't really the central point either way, obviously depression has always been around. The point is that it's still around and possibly stronger than ever despite much better material conditions

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
You're one of the few users in this forum with high rep to post ratio that isn't a moron.

Seriously.
Thanks man, I had no idea I had a good ratio LOL. Does the vomit react remove 1 reputation? In OG lookism you can neg someone which lowered their reputation. It seems here even if you give me a negative react, it still raises their reputation

Didn't mention continuity cycles (which has nothing to do with pleasure)

i'm saying happiness isn't supposed to be long lasting thus disagreeing with your premise

once, my entire post was about novelty which you regurgitated

i didn't read your entire post, so i didn't regurgitate at all

and you're too retarded to understand the argument being presented against intelligent moral sentient design (unless you wanna argue in favor of a morally ambiguous God which I don't necessarily think doesn't exist as I'm agnostic)

morality is a biological thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i'm saying happiness isn't supposed to be long lasting thus disagreeing with your premise

i didn't read your entire post, so i didn't regurgitate at all

morality is a biological thing
Cool, so you're attempting to discuss my post without reading all of it, despite it all being interconnected. I never said or even implied that pleasure is supposed to be long lasting, and and isn't the premise of anything I said

Morality is produced from a biological system but it's not objective nor intrinsic to biology. Anyway I'm not interested in changing your remind about anything

Don't litter my thread with your bronze age fuckery

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Cool, so you're attempting to discuss my post without reading all of it, despite it all being interconnected. I never said or even implied that pleasure is supposed to be long lasting, and and isn't the premise of anything I said

yes, you did. re-read your post, retard
and the reason i didn't read all of it is because you're unable of condensing your points (emotional oscillation i assume) and i already knew what it was going to be about anyway

Morality is produced from a biological system but it's not objective nor intrinsic to biology. Anyway I'm not interested in changing your remind about anything

wrong, morality is inherently tied to the flesh, subjective experience, and awareness of its ability to get hurt, and so is its values spread onto macroscale (societies) so we don't get back to the caves

if you don't like it then throw yourself to the lions and watch your life being stolen out of existence
but don't get to hurt others because of your mental deficiencies, and overall insensitivity, idiot

Don't litter my thread with your bronze age fuckery

yes, i am the one who's in the bronze age here

someone who isn't able of grasping morality is the advanced one who's going to further advance society in the near future with let me guess vandalism, drug addiction, bullying, crime, corruption, and so on

thanks for the reminder, those are totally in accordance to leonardo davinci proclivities which is why he had so many discoveries

nothing you said disprove an intelligent designer either, your entire post is reducing life to contentment and discontentment, which is of no surprise coming from an immoralist hedonistic retard whose only hobby is overindulgence, that's how fried you are, you can't see anything else

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Hipcel
yes, you did. re-read your post, retard
and the reason i didn't read all of it is because you're unable of condensing your points (emotional oscillation i assume) and i already knew what it was going to be about anyway

wrong, morality is inherently tied to the flesh, subjective experience, and awareness of its ability to get hurt, and so is its values spread onto macroscale (societies) so we don't get back to the caves

if you don't like it then throw yourself to the lions and watch your life being stolen out of existence
but don't get to hurt others because of your mental deficiencies, and overall insensitivity, idiot

yes, i am the one who's in the bronze age here

someone who isn't able of grasping morality is the advanced one who's going to further advance society in the near future with let me guess vandalism, drug addiction, bullying, crime, corruption, and so on

thanks for the reminder, those are totally in accordance to leonardo davinci proclivities which is why he had so many discoveries

nothing you said disprove an intelligent designer either, your entire post is reducing life to contentment and discontentment, which is of no surprise coming from an immoralist hedonistic retard whose only hobby is overindulgence, that's how fried you are, you can't see anything else
Not a letter

The human mind is so fucking weak turning into cyborgs is the only way to advance as a species

• +1
  • Love it

GypsyEyes ngl I bookmarked it for my deciding on my ritalin prescription​

I want to get the full insight before I do anything related to brain chemistry with ritalin or any other meds

• +1
anxiety, anger, depression is the way of your body to deal with difficulties

all negative emotions are great motives for you to ACT and to value and face the problem or task you are dealing with

blunting all negative emotions will result in no great motive to take action

I hate when I'm angry and vengeful but later appretiate the motive it gives me to act
same with depression

its essentially your body making you move forward from all the weeks and months you have wasted into actions of change

that's why there's tolarence without it
you will probably end up in a loop hole of ecstacy on one thing such having sex and it will be enough for you
as in your BUZZ of feel good hormones will be enough from just sex and you will just do it again

and you will disregard other forms of pleasure that is essential for you ie eating, drinking, sleeping etc...

wonder why rats when giving the chance to mate they will do so till death in some cases

• +1