Humans are animals

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Just take a look at what women find attractive.

Let’s dive into some dark blackpills.

Anywhere from 10%-50% of women orgasm while being raped.

Researchers say that 27% of women do not orgasm from vaginal penetration.

What do these two specific stats tell us? That the more brutal, animalistic, selfish, and harsher you are during sex, the more she will enjoy it. Long gone are the days where she wants to walk into a room full of rose pedals in a bath tub and be serenaded.

The kink of consensual non consent sex is quite popular as well (basically rape play). Not to mention that women prefer large penises, even in the upper extremes.

——————————————————————
The more animalistic and more risks you take (i.e committing crimes), the more attractive you will be to women. It is important to note that risk taking and high testosterone are VERY closely related.

Committing crimes such as murder, assault, battery, and other violence/risk taking crimes are seen very attractive to women.
618699BA 6437 404F AC04 C070B6F6C92C

2EFFCDAC F119 43DE B4C2 2AF76D57B557
3E2EB6BA AE37 430F 8017 8C9AC3E2E739

Committing crimes is a manifestation of your testosterone. The more aggressive and dominant you are, the more likely you are to survive. Women are the physically weaker gender and because of this, they need to cling onto a man who can protect himself, which then translates to protecting her. “If he can kill someone, he can easily protect me and our children.”

Attraction is extremely animalistic and primal. The more animalistic you are, the more attractive you are. Life is about sex. And sex is about creating. And you want to pass on your genes to ensure that your creations lives on.

In today’s society, we have laws and rules to PUNISH aggressive and dominant behavior. Society and the media label it as “toxic masculinity”. This “toxic masculinity” has been around for thousands of years for a reason, or else we would not have still used it to this day in 2020. Behaviors are rewarded with sex, so everyone action around in January of 2020 has been just GOOD ENOUGH to have been rewarded with sex (which creates offspring).

We punish these aggressive crimes like murder, assault, etc because they are very detrimental to a functioning civilization. That is why there has been an increase in the media shitting on “toxic masculinity” and “muh plastics” in the water supplies. It is to femininize the modern man.

Women are MUCH less physically aggressive and dominant. They are very docile compared to men, on average. It is much easier make males like drones. A population of weak minded and fragile men is much easier to control than a population of low inhib high testosterone men.

———————————————————————

Morals and ethics are a human invention. Only in a civil society like the one we have today, are morals and ethics “redeemable”. Would you have the same morals if you were put into a hunter and gather society 3,000 years ago? Absolutely not. Your number one priority would be to survive, at whatever means necessary. Today, we have a civilized society, where you cannot act on pure instincts and desires. These desires and instincts are in fact, shunned and taboo. Now, if you want to act on your desires and instincts, you must be cunning and sneaky about it.

That’s why psychopaths and sociopaths are at the top of every hierarchy. They manipulate and find ways to weasel their desires and mask them as certain actions and behaviors. Ways that the average person would not even recognize until it’s too late.

Morals and ethics are human inventions, meant to keep civilizations at bay and from not falling apart. Humans are animals. We think we are not, but we are. We put ourselves on high horses and pat each other on the back when we do a “good job” (We did it Reddit! :feelsuhh::soy:) But, if you dig deep enough, you will realize that all this is a facade. It is a trick to keep you tied down, to not have you grow and become strong. Plastics in the water, food, weak jawed men, Testosterone Replacement Theory being heavily restricted (it’s easier for a biological woman to get on Test. than it is for a low T man), male feminists, etc.

You are being tied down. You think that if you act nice and kind to everyone that it will come around one day. You have moral high ground. What does that do for you other than giving you dopamine and an ego boost when people congratulate you for being “the better man”. It accomplishes nothing but only fills a never ending void. Deep down, we all hate virtue signalers. Get anyone above 90iq into a room with you, get them comfortable, spark a blunt, and just talking to them. Break them apart and you will see that they do not care about 99% of the things that society tells them to like and support, they do not. People are scared of being judged and isolated. We are social animals and we fear that we will be isolated if they have differing opinions, especially women. High Testosterone men have opinions they believe in and will defend while low Testosterone men will crumble and fold like a card when questioned.

The blackpill is the truth. Everyone knows it, but we are scared to admit it. We are scared of the social stigma that comes with it. For now, the blackpill is taboo. If you talk about, you will get weird looks, uncomfortable faces. But maybe in the future, people will accept it as truth and come to realize that humans are really no different than animals. We just have egos and consciousness.

———————————————————————
(mods, pls don’t move this to off-topic, this is a good post on muh dark triad maxxing and the like).

@Fuk
@cocainecowboy
@Blackout.xl -stop being such a pushover. i know you have a dark side to you, embrace it.
@Dogs
@Ogmanman
@KEy21 -your comment unintentionally sparked this thread
@Slayer
@Dyorotic2
@Reapwhatyousow here’s a high effort thread for you :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, never_lucky, Deleted member 2403 and 44 others

there are girls who worship and masturbate to Elliot Rodger till this thay, to a frustrated ugly virgin murderer

legit post ngl (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, KrissKross, poloralf and 16 others

there are girls who worship and masturbate to Elliot rodgers till this thay, to a frustrated ugly virgin murderer

legit post ngl (y)

Jfl, even though I am quite blackpilled, I still find that hard to believe.

Someone who killed multiple people, someone who was physically unattractive and short, is seen as a “hero” and practically a sex symbol after he commits mass murder. This woman is probably mentally ill, but it still amazes me about there are still women who fantasize about having sex with serial killers, being dominated and being at the brink of life with them.

One of the darkest blackpills is you can kill a woman with your bare hands and women will want to fuck you and become obsessed with you.

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
You’re right

Dn rd maybe later

But my ex would tell me that it looked like I was about to murder her sometimes, and some chick I had ons with told me that it looks like I was about to murder her. What in the world does that mean.

What do these two specific stats tell us? That the more brutal, animalistic, selfish, and harsher you are during sex, the more she will enjoy it. Long gone are the days where she wants to walk into a room full of rose pedals in a bath tub and be serenaded.

The kink of consensual non consent sex is quite popular as well (basically rape play). Not to mention that women prefer large penises, even in the upper extremes.

——————————————————————
The more animalistic and more risks you take (i.e committing crimes), the more attractive you will be to women. It is important to note that risk taking and high testosterone are VERY closely related.

Committing crimes such as murder, assault, battery, and other violence/risk taking crimes are seen very attractive to women. View attachment 221306
View attachment 221317View attachment 221318

Committing crimes is a manifestation of your testosterone. The more aggressive and dominant you are, the more likely you are to survive. Women are the physically weaker gender and because of this, they need to cling onto a man who can protect himself, which then translates to protecting her. “If he can kill someone, he can easily protect me and our children.”

Attraction is extremely animalistic and primal. The more animalistic you are, the more attractive you are. Life is about sex. And sex is about creating. And you want to pass on your genes to ensure that your creations lives on.

In today’s society, we have laws and rules to PUNISH aggressive and dominant behavior. Society and the media label it as “toxic masculinity”. This “toxic masculinity” has been around for thousands of years for a reason, or else we would not have still used it to this day in 2020. Behaviors are rewarded with sex, so everyone action around in January of 2020 has been just GOOD ENOUGH to have been rewarded with sex (which creates offspring).

We punish these aggressive crimes like murder, assault, etc because they are very detrimental to a functioning civilization. That is why there has been an increase in the media shitting on “toxic masculinity” and “muh plastics” in the water supplies. It is to femininize the modern man.

Women are MUCH less physically aggressive and dominant. They are very docile compared to men, on average. It is much easier make males like drones. A population of weak minded and fragile men is much easier to control than a population of low inhib high testosterone men.

———————————————————————

Morals and ethics are a human invention. Only in a civil society like the one we have today, are morals and ethics “redeemable”. Would you have the same morals if you were put into a hunter and gather society 3,000 years ago? Absolutely not. Your number one priority would be to survive, at whatever means necessary. Today, we have a civilized society, where you cannot act on pure instincts and desires. These desires and instincts are in fact, shunned and taboo. Now, if you want to act on your desires and instincts, you must be cunning and sneaky about it.

That’s why psychopaths and sociopaths are at the top of every hierarchy. They manipulate and find ways to weasel their desires and mask them as certain actions and behaviors. Ways that the average person would not even recognize until it’s too late.

Morals and ethics are human inventions, meant to keep civilizations at bay and from not falling apart. Humans are animals. We think we are not, but we are. We put ourselves on high horses and pat each other on the back when we do a “good job” (We did it Reddit! :feelsuhh::soy:) But, if you dig deep enough, you will realize that all this is a facade. It is a trick to keep you tied down, to not have you grow and become strong. Plastics in the water, food, weak jawed men, Testosterone Replacement Theory being heavily restricted (it’s easier for a biological woman to get on Test. than it is for a low T man), male feminists, etc.

You are being tied down. You think that if you act nice and kind to everyone that it will come around one day. You have moral high ground. What does that do for you other than giving you dopamine and an ego boost when people congratulate you for being “the better man”. It accomplishes nothing but only fills a never ending void. Deep down, we all hate virtue signalers. Get anyone above 90iq into a room with you, get them comfortable, spark a blunt, and just talking to them. Break them apart and you will see that they do not care about 99% of the things that society tells them to like and support, they do not. People are scared of being judged and isolated. We are social animals and we fear that we will be isolated if they have differing opinions, especially women. High Testosterone men have opinions they believe in and will defend while low Testosterone men will crumble and fold like a card when questioned.

The blackpill is the truth. Everyone knows it, but we are scared to admit it. We are scared of the social stigma that comes with it. For now, the blackpill is taboo. If you talk about, you will get weird looks, uncomfortable faces. But maybe in the future, people will accept it as truth and come to realize that humans are really no different than animals. We just have egos and consciousness.

———————————————————————
(mods, pls don’t move this to off-topic, this is a good post on muh dark triad maxxing and the like).

@Fuk
@cocainecowboy
@Blackout.xl -stop being such a pushover. i know you have a dark side to you, embrace it.
@Dogs
@Ogmanman
@Slayer
@Dyorotic2
Regarding the psychos in key power position
The thing is you NEED them there, thoes people are uneffected by stress in an extremely stressfull environment.
And I have a theory regarding your paragraph about controlling men, I want to add that, we lower the T because they are easier to control, less confrontation when thier sexual access is taken away, leading to a much more stable 80/20(and further) society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, diggbicc, CopingCel and 1 other person
Dn rd maybe later

But my ex would tell me that it looked like I was about to murder her sometimes, and some chick I had ons with told me that it looks like I was about to murder her. What in the world does that mean.
Prolly something good tbh, bluepill will tell you it’s something bad ofc.

Regarding the psychos in key power position
The thing is you NEED them there, thoes people are uneffected by stress in an extremely stressfull environment.
And I have a theory regarding your paragraph about controlling men, I want to add that, we lower the T because they are easier to control, less confrontation when thier sexual access is taken away, leading to a much more stable 80/20(and further) society.
Yes, stress management is extremely important. It’s very hard to become successful if you are bad with stress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and Dogs
Prolly something good tbh, bluepill will tell you it’s something bad ofc.

Yes, stress management is extremely important. It’s very hard to become successful if you are bad with stress.
Imagine running into a burning building(fire man), or having you loosing hundreds of thousand of dollars in minutes (CEO), just imagine the huge stess, and now comes the psychos, who can analyze the situation calmly and make logical decesion because he isn't stressed out.
We need the psychos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Chadelite, iamgoingtomakeit and 8 others
All of that dark triad murderer high T shit wouldn’t work if the man was ugly
Period

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Yoyo2233, Gaia262 and 10 others
This is a high IQ post
All of that dark triad murderer high T shit wouldn’t work if the man was ugly
Period
Being attractive is of course necessary. But aggressive behavior makes a person more attractive...physically. It’s not binary.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Norwooder and Deleted member 2846
I agree wholeheartedly.

society suppressed the animalistic masculine side in all of us that needs to be let out.

morals, ethics, being a good person ,standards, high class, low class, status, it’s all mundane bullshit created by society that doesn’t mean anything.

look at the majority of men in this day and age. Most have never been in a dangerous situation. Let alone a fight. I feel all men should mandatory be forced to lift weights and take mma. Not for aesthetics but in order to tap into that raw primal energy of your manhood majority of men have been disconnected from.

there obedient little lap dogs following the path set for them by society not taking a chance to think outside the box and to scared to do anything else. They’re whipped and trained by society’s programming from birth and look what’s happened. A generation of males who you can’t call men. They’re just cucked whipped robots.

In the past you did what you want when you want to who you want regardless of the consequences because that’s nature that’s the way it’s supposed to be survival of the fittest but society stopped that. Which is taking away a key part of what it means to be human. I can literally count the few Amoy t of people I’ve met In This day and age who have that genuine raw masculine presence that almost no man this day and age has.

I think also a lot of men say for instance as a example on here I noticed have the tendency to be to LOGICAL. they think every can be solved like a math puzzle when in fact the answers right there it’s not that complicateD. A lot of men are because of society and the conditioning they go under are cut off from they’re natural intuition is as a man. I noticed when I just followed my instincts or intuition when I’m with a woman on a date or something for instance it goes much smoother andeverything goes the way I want. Instead of over analyzing thinking what to say and ruining the mood or letting it be organic.

long story short cause I’m not tryna write a essay is, your a man it’s literally In your genetic code to know what to do in certain situations. Like I’m reading all these posts about guys confused about dealing with girls or dealing with a rival etc. The answer is already in you and you should listen to it.

call it a rant so I’m sorry if it’s not written in the best way but I’ve been thinking about this stuff for a while now needed to write it down. Men are not meant to live this way end of story.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Ika-Sama, Deleted member 5802 and 9 others

Someone who killed multiple people, someone who was physically unattractive and short, is seen as a “hero” and practically a sex symbol after he commits mass murder. This woman is probably mentally ill, but it still amazes me about there are still women who fantasize about having sex with serial killers, being dominated and being at the brink of life with them.
she is just an attention seeker and is only virtue signaling to get oribters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Gaia262, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
I agree wholeheartedly.

society suppressed the animalistic masculine side in all of us that needs to be let out.

morals, ethics, being a good person ,standards, high class, low class, status, it’s all mundane bullshit created by society that doesn’t mean anything.

look at the majority of men in this day and age. Most have never been in a dangerous situation. Let alone a fight. I feel all men should mandatory be forced to lift weights and take mma. Not for aesthetics but in order to tap into that raw primal energy of your manhood majority of men have been disconnected from.

there obedient little lap dogs following the path set for them by society not taking a chance to think outside the box and to scared to do anything else. They’re whipped and trained by society’s programming from birth and look what’s happened. A generation of males who you can’t call men. They’re just cucked whipped robots.

In the past you did what you want when you want to who you want regardless of the consequences because that’s nature that’s the way it’s supposed to be survival of the fittest but society stopped that. Which is taking away a key part of what it means to be human. I can literally count the few Amoy t of people I’ve met In This day and age who have that genuine raw masculine presence that almost no man this day and age has.

I think also a lot of men say for instance as a example on here I noticed have the tendency to be to LOGICAL. they think every can be solved like a math puzzle when in fact the answers right there it’s not that complicateD. A lot of men are because of society and the conditioning they go under are cut off from they’re natural intuition is as a man. I noticed when I just followed my instincts or intuition when I’m with a woman on a date or something for instance it goes much smoother andeverything goes the way I want. Instead of over analyzing thinking what to say and ruining the mood or letting it be organic.

long story short cause I’m not tryna write a essay is, your a man it’s literally In your genetic code to know what to do in certain situations. Like I’m reading all these posts about guys confused about dealing with girls or dealing with a rival etc. The answer is already in you and you should listen to it.

call it a rant so I’m sorry if it’s not written in the best way but I’ve been thinking about this stuff for a while now needed to write it down. Men are not meant to live this way end of story.
Extremely high IQ brother. Intuition and instinct is KEY when it comes to social behavior. We were BORN to be NATURALLY social. You already know what to do or say. Now do it. Play life like GTA unironically. When you’re playing adventure games, you rely on instinct and get what you want. Do the same in real life. This doesn’t mean do something stupid to land you in jail or commit a crime but you already instinctually KNOW not to do that since your genetic makeup commands you to live freely and not put yourself in danger for you and your future progeny.

Summary: follow your instincts and stop overthinking shit. You will enjoy life more, suffer less, and unironically make better decisions and think better thoughts anyways.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing This post actually made my day. I’ve been thinking about this theme of topics for a week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable, Highrise, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
nice guys finish last

That's why i inject t
IMG 20200109 192056

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, subhuman incel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I agree bro

Thread is legit AF. Gaslight, deceive, cheat and bully to win.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
did read great thread stay alive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2846

——————————————————————

Committing crimes such as murder, assault, battery, and other violence/risk taking crimes are seen very attractive to women. View attachment 221306
View attachment 221317View attachment 221318

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

@Fuk
@cocainecowboy
@Dogs
@Ogmanman
@Slayer
@Dyorotic2
I mean I’m not gonna take this too seriously. Fucking “oprahsbuttplug” is talking about “big dick energy” in the comments jfl.
Other than that I’m in the clear. I’m around 10 flaccid, and have better shoulder to hip ratio than the “extreme” one shown. Honestly that’s the extreme though? Gotta be a lie that looks about average. Only thing is height, but I’m youngcel. The best thing for me is just darktriadmaxxing.

did read the whole post

women like rough sex because they feel owned like the property they are.

when a subhuman tries to darktriadmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, saltii131, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
Dnr but the first girl I fucked told me she had a rape fetish

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Legit thread

This is not why I will kill and rape , but its nice to see that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadelite, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
Good thread. This is why so many men are depressed and commit suicide now days. They can't be themselves, every man has a desire to conquer and fight and dominate but nowadays you just can't do that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Highrise, Deleted member 5802 and 7 others
dom theory is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadelite and GoMadAndSTFU
This nigga went on a killing spree after writing this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5802, Chadelite and 5 others
based thread

yes we are animals, and we have the one of the biggest penis size to body ratio in the animal kingdom, we were meant to have at least 7inch cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and OCDMaxxing
Nice, it’s true to a very large extent

bump for the .co cels that just joined

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos and Ethnicope

there are girls who worship and masturbate to Elliot Rodger till this thay, to a frustrated ugly virgin murderer

legit post ngl (y)

Didn't tyger pay this girl to do this shit? It's fake as fuck

Holy shit @PrettyBoyMaxxing this is your best thread yet hands down. I’m saving this into my camera roll.

you should make a post on how to avoid all the estrogen in our foods/waters and how to eat/drink natural foods that help us. I’m really excited to read your looksmaxing posts however your off topic posts are jfl worthy 😂😛

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, BrettyBoy, noped and 1 other person
Holy shit @PrettyBoyMaxxing this is your best thread yet hands down. I’m saving this into my camera roll.

you should make a post on how to avoid all the estrogen in our foods/waters and how to eat/drink natural foods that help us. I’m really excited to read your looksmaxing posts however your off topic posts are jfl worthy 😂😛
Lol thanks. I’m not too knowledgeable about the estrogen and plastics and shit in our food and water, but I’ll research it and see what I can come up with.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Lol thanks. I’m not too knowledgeable about the estrogen and plastics and shit in our food and water, but I’ll research it and see what I can come up with.
My nigga fr. Ngl I read this thread like 3 times it has some grammar issues but I’m thinking of saving it, might even send it to some people Ik irl jfl lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
My nigga fr. Ngl I read this thread like 3 times it has some grammar issues but I’m thinking of saving it, might even send it to some people Ik irl jfl lol
Yeahhh i don’t proof read my essays lol

Yeahhh i don’t proof read my essays lol
I feel you lmao. But it’s actually scary how much information we have on society. This post alone can separate you from almost all normies. Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I feel you lmao. But it’s actually scary how much information we have on society. This post alone can separate you from almost all normies. Crazy shit
Thanks, the blackpill is extremely liberating.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 2587
Everyone who is blackpilled already know that bro

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
Water is soaking wet type thread, but legit info indeed OP.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Who’s tyger, red pill me

She’s still uploading videos

Tyger was some asian on PUAhate: He and ER had some hostile conversations:

https://incels.is/threads/the-ricecel-vs-the-supreme-hapa-er.49777/

As for the fangirl, here's people saying Tyger paid her:

https://incels.is/threads/this-is-elliot-rodgers-admirer.113839/#post-2303173

https://incels.is/threads/is-the-elliot-rodger-fangirl-suicide-or-lifefuel.16413/#post-249177

https://incels.is/threads/blonde-whore-says-she-loves-er-before-he-went-er.155962/#post-3273512

https://incels.is/threads/you-are-a...-should-get-banned.164160/page-2#post-3474826

Tyger was some asian on PUAhate: He and ER had some hostile conversations:

haha if that's the real ER he's pretty blackpilled there unlike the other retard

https://incels.is/threads/the-ricecel-vs-the-supreme-hapa-er.49777/

As for the fangirl, here's people saying Tyger paid her:

https://incels.is/threads/this-is-elliot-rodgers-admirer.113839/#post-2303173

https://incels.is/threads/is-the-elliot-rodger-fangirl-suicide-or-lifefuel.16413/#post-249177

https://incels.is/threads/blonde-whore-says-she-loves-er-before-he-went-er.155962/#post-3273512

https://incels.is/threads/you-are-a...-should-get-banned.164160/page-2#post-3474826

i read some of if, but then how do you explain she still has videos? she's still getting paid?

i want to keep my contact with the incel scene and forums to a minimum, I only browse looksmax bc it helps me look better and slay better :what:

I'm a black man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 2846
haha if that's the real ER he's pretty blackpilled there unlike the other retard

i read some of if, but then how do you explain she still has videos? she's still getting paid?

i want to keep my contact with the incel scene and forums to a minimum, I only browse looksmax bc it helps me look better and slay better :what:

I think he might still be paying her. I guess I can't say for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope