Humans need 10-12 hours of sleep per day

CT03

CT03

Silver
"Adult chimpanzees in captivity have been reported to sleep an average of 8.8–12 h per day, with 90-min sleep cycles and 2 h of REM sleep"-NIOH/PubMed
"gorillas sleep longer than humans, averaging about 12 hours of rest each night!"- GorillaFund.Org

Our fellow primates are getting around 12 hours of sleep per day, and the average humans is getting around 6-7 hrs of sleep, we are bigger than chimpanzees too so it would make sense for us to sleep around 10-12 hours. The thing is this is impossible for most people to do(Not you guys). Start sleepmaxxing, take the sleep pill

And I swear I dont know how you guys sleep 8 hrs and feel energized, I legit need atleast 10 hrs of sleep to actually feel good and not groggy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 21044, subswork and 10 others
Just reference great ape sleeping habits theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Gargantuan, mortis and 8 others
So let me get this straight

ur wasting 2 extra hours of ur life and ur incentivizing us to follow ur shitsteps?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ArcticStorm
Apes also fling shit at each other, just poopmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mortis, risque_dew and 7 others
Just reference great ape sleeping habits theory
Chimps share 99% of our dna. U dont do shit but browse looksmax until 3 am, keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29651
Look at all these subbos denying the sleep pill :lul:

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and DefinitelyNT
Chimps share 99% of our dna. U dont do shit but browse looksmax until 3 am, keep coping
We share more than 60% of our DNA with bananas too, should start hanging off trees (I already do this to heightmax tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5.5psl, lightskinbengali and 3 others
So?

We still have a lot of differences. Over for your IQ.
71ff6e43-2b56-45ab-9919-ea5311b0216e-png.2185785

oVER for you, but werent you the same guy that was STOMPING on the ground thinking it can create microfractures?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 5.5psl
We share more than 60% of our DNA with bananas too, should start hanging off trees (I already do this to heightmax tbh)
Whatever u say Joined Mar 28, 2023, keep being sleep deprived if u want

71ff6e43-2b56-45ab-9919-ea5311b0216e-png.2185785

oVER for you, but werent you the same guy that was STOMPING on the ground thinking it can create microfractures?
I mog you ugly ape.

And yes stomping can create microfractures. Literally look up microfractures. The question is if these microfractures can lead to height growth, which I acknowledge is unlikely.

I mog you ugly ape.

And yes stomping can create microfractures. Literally look up microfractures. The question is if these microfractures can lead to height growth, which I acknowledge is unlikely.
U dont need to stomp on the ground. It would way better if you stood on a stool and starting stomping that leg without any surface to land your foot on

U dont need to stomp on the ground. It would way better if you stood on a stool and starting stomping that leg without any surface to land your foot on
Please Explain. How would you create stress/micro fractures without an impact?

Just be beerus theory

12 hours is too much, id rather do something better of my days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
this is true but low iq users will refuse the sleepill

multiple high performing athletes sleep 9-12 hours a day in hyperbaric chambers and do heat training

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
I skated for years everyday and stomped my right foot a fuckton. The only thing you'll end up with is a shit knee like I have. My right knee is not any taller than my left. Microfractures for height is the dumbest thing that has ever come out of this forum.

Waking up at 5am, going gym and getting deep work done for the first few hours of the day mogs to oblivion laying in for an extra couple hours to get 10 hours sleep. Just go bed early, wake up early on a consistent sleep schedule and that’s the best thing you can do for your health Quality over quantity. Still get atelast 7 hours though.

• +1
Reactions: CT03
I feel like shit if I sleep that much 8 is ideal. Too little and you're too drowsy, too much sleep and it feels like you're wasting your life and half awake.

Ye, but chimpanzees and gorillas don't have to work or study, do they?

Holy fuck you have 1 life, let's say you gonna live for 80 years, are you telling me, that you gonna sleep for 40 years which is 1/2 of your life?

HAHAHAHAA BORN TO SLEEP, RETARDED OP ... JUST 8 HOURS QUALITY SLEEP IS ENOUGH

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I'd assume our sleep is far more efficient but more doesn't hurt as long as you have the time.

• +1
You body knows the best, better than any study could tell you. Ideally, you should sleep until you can't anymore. For me, that's 10 hours. But that would be different for each person, depending on how much rest you need.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sorry blud i wanna be rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork and ripcordgod1
Sorry blud i wanna be rich

funny because if you talk to any billionaire their life goals are 1 increasing lifespan and 2 spending more time with family and friends

although it is true that to get to that point you need to sacrifice a lot (sleep included)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
You body knows the best, better than any study could tell you. Ideally, you should sleep until you can't anymore. For me, that's 10 hours. But that would be different for each person, depending on how much rest you need.
Imagine a human that slept without getting woken up all their life, how different would they be?