HYGENEMAXING guide

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
inceltears users are famous for suggesting incels to "have more showers", they are right as long as many people here claim shapoos ruin your hair.

> have a complete shower with shampoo once every two days.
> wash your teeth everyday. Then use a toothpick to remove food pieces from gaps beetween teeth, this will prevet teeth dacay and dental calculus.
> Spray a deodorant every time you go out, don't forget perfumes.
> use hair spray to make your hair look better
> get rid of bad breath with mouth sprays.
> use a toothbrush to comb your eyebrows straight up

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
deleted

Last edited:
Shampoo makes my thin hair even thinner.

I smell like shit after 3 hours of showering and using soap and deodorant, but if I don't use either I have almost zero body odor:feelsthink:

ps: use the shower instead of the bathub: you will help the planet by consuming less water

eat less meat for better body odour

I smell like shit after 3 hours of showering and using soap and deodorant, but if I don't use either I have almost zero body odor:feelsthink:
you can’t smell your own body odor

you can’t smell your own body odor
I know but I asked my mom and she said the same thing and one girl said I smelled nice after not using any products but idk.

I know but I asked my mom and she said the same thing and one girl said I smelled nice after not using any products but idk.
depends on type of soap and deodorant.
If it helps, what I do is use scent less soap and my deodorant matches my cologne.

Another tip is to spray not just yourself but your clothes and room with your cologne. I do this so when girls or even people smell me they associate the cologne as my natural scent

I've been neglecting my teeth and just got my first ever cavity filled. I've been brushing and rinsing regularly and tbh having a fresh mouth and breath is a comfy feel. Hygiene is a minimum baseline you need to have