HygieneMaxxing

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Bronze
HygeneMaxxing:

As the title sugguests I'll be going over how to maximize your hygene to attract more woman.
What some people don't realize is how much of a difference your scent makes to overall attractiveness.
Obviously if you smell like shit,have unkempt, dirty hair, dirty clothes;People are going to avoid you. But the inverse is true also,
Especially if it's a good Masculinizing fragrence.
(DO NOT USE "ANDROGYNOUS" OR GENDER NEUTRAL TYPE SCENTS" ALL WOMEN WILL ASSOCIATE YOU WITH LOW T SUBHUMAN HOMOSEXUALS;
AND WILL TRY TO ASSIMILATE YOU INTO BECOMING A WOMAN IN THEIR GROUP AND WILL EVENTUALLY PEG YOU AND CUT YOUR DICK OFF IF YOU REFUSE TO BE A WOMAN)

How to find Proper Fragrence. This is largely up to personal choice, but it must SCREAM "I AM BIG MAN WHO WILL FUCK YOU GOOD"
Anything other than this will lead to the Women being turned off and the aforementioned scenario may occur.

Once you have acquired the proper fragrance you MUST Bathe with it, and MUST wash clothes with it.
I understand that it can be expensive to purchase a decent quality frgrance and bathe and clean clothes with it.
This is why I reccomend you clean clothes by hand (It was done for 100s of years, don't be a baby)
What I do Personally is obtain a bottle of my preferred fragrance and dump maybe 3.0oz into a large bucket and
fill it with enough water to wash your clothes in. The Next party is VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT REPLACE WATER. NO MATTER HOW
"DIRTY" IT APPEARS, DO NOT REPLACE LIQUID THIS WOULD BE A LARGE WASTE OF MONEY. The Scent will remain in the water for MONTHS.
Personally I Am currently using a 2 month old bucket and the Scent is still strong.

ORAL HYGIENE:
Brush your teeth EVERY SINGLE DAY. Once in the morning, once in the evening. Midday may be neccesary if you've consumed something
with high sugar or carbonated, etc. Flossing Should go along with this. (Very important to maintain healthy gums which support the teeth
and keep them healthy. Breath mints are generally not required if you're following the above fragrance guide; However if you've eaten
garlic or some other food that will stink up your breath, they may be useful.

HAIR:
Pick your Poison with this one. Remove shampoo/conditioner entirely; Only conditioner, just rub some dirt in it, etc. As long as
it doesn't appear overly greasy or dirty, you shouldn't have any issue.

SKIN:
Having Healthy looking skin can also have a large role in attractiveness. As indicated by @FastBananaCEO, drinking exclusively blood and milk with assist greatly in having healthy skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John124, Deleted member 15305 and RoundHouse
European moment

• +1
Reactions: John124
No one should need a guide for this

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
Once you have acquired the proper fragrance you MUST Bathe with it, and MUST wash clothes with it.
I understand that it can be expensive to purchase a decent quality frgrance and bathe and clean clothes with it.
This is why I reccomend you clean clothes by hand (It was done for 100s of years, don't be a baby)
What I do Personally is obtain a bottle of my preferred fragrance and dump maybe 3.0oz into a large bucket and
fill it with enough water to wash your clothes in. The Next party is VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT REPLACE WATER. NO MATTER HOW
"DIRTY" IT APPEARS, DO NOT REPLACE LIQUID THIS WOULD BE A LARGE WASTE OF MONEY. The Scent will remain in the water for MONTHS.
Personally I Am currently using a 2 month old bucket and the Scent is still strong.
Is this a joke?

• +1
HygeneMaxxing:

As the title sugguests I'll be going over how to maximize your hygene to attract more woman.
What some people don't realize is how much of a difference your scent makes to overall attractiveness.
Obviously if you smell like shit,have unkempt, dirty hair, dirty clothes;People are going to avoid you. But the inverse is true also,
Especially if it's a good Masculinizing fragrence.
(DO NOT USE "ANDROGYNOUS" OR GENDER NEUTRAL TYPE SCENTS" ALL WOMEN WILL ASSOCIATE YOU WITH LOW T SUBHUMAN HOMOSEXUALS;
AND WILL TRY TO ASSIMILATE YOU INTO BECOMING A WOMAN IN THEIR GROUP AND WILL EVENTUALLY PEG YOU AND CUT YOUR DICK OFF IF YOU REFUSE TO BE A WOMAN)

How to find Proper Fragrence. This is largely up to personal choice, but it must SCREAM "I AM BIG MAN WHO WILL FUCK YOU GOOD"
Anything other than this will lead to the Women being turned off and the aforementioned scenario may occur.

ORAL HYGIENE:
Brush your teeth EVERY SINGLE DAY. Once in the morning, once in the evening. Midday may be neccesary if you've consumed something
with high sugar or carbonated, etc. Flossing Should go along with this. (Very important to maintain healthy gums which support the teeth
and keep them healthy. Breath mints are generally not required if you're following the above fragrance guide; However if you've eaten
garlic or some other food that will stink up your breath, they may be useful.

HAIR:
Pick your Poison with this one. Remove shampoo/conditioner entirely; Only conditioner, just rub some dirt in it, etc. As long as
it doesn't appear overly greasy or dirty, you shouldn't have any issue.

SKIN:
Having Healthy looking skin can also have a large role in attractiveness. As indicated by @FastBananaCEO, drinking exclusively blood and milk with assist greatly in having healthy skin.
Most autistic shitty guide ever posted here

• WTF
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
shit thread

• +1
0 effort

• +1
didnt like the layout at the start aswell

• +1
Brush my teeth. Noted. Never thought of that one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
I have something that looks like smegma on my peepe, thoughts?

Again with drop the shampoo shit. I had scalp problems, redness, itching etc. and only way i managed to solve them is with natural herbal mix shampoo i bought at local drogeriemarkt. Not only are my problems solved but i notice less hair falling, better volume and texture and overall better hair quality. No shampoo just makes your hair smell like oily scalp/skin and looks like a fucking buttered spaghetti

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Drinking milk will fuck up your skin, if anything. Blood is good but unnecessary.