Hypergamy Will Die, Because of Low Testosterone Men

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
I'm giga leanmaxxing at the moment and as a result my sex drive has crashed to shit. So much so, that I actually turned down banging a low tier becky who I was literally simping for before :lul:, making me a volcel.

Apply this to a macro scale. Testosterone levels are decreasing with every generation, hence males will have lower sex drives and thus wont even want to fuck uglies. Thus eliminating hypergamy.

The rise of soys will save us all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14867 and 9 others
Natural selection, 200 years from now there will only be chads, no men under 6 feet, and designer babies on top will make chads incel, only uber mega giga chads will have any girls, and will have harem upon harem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 9568, thegoat and 2 others
Natural selection, 200 years from now there will only be chads, no men under 6 feet, and designer babies on top will make chads incel, only uber mega giga chads will have any girls, and will have harem upon harem
as long as subhuman women still reproduce this will never happen
i still don't know why everyone seems to forget that part

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
Inb4 "low tier beckys get sex from chads"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
But mathmatically, over time it will still work its way to that. Ugly women reproducing only SLOWS the inevitable

yeah it's pretty eye opening if you have ever done an aggressive cut, my sex drive crashes to the point I am basically asexual, I literally dgaf about sex dont get horny and my penis functions just as a pissing device. Low T is living in another world, my head is foggy too. This must be why japanese men arent interested in women, their T levels are in the dirt. I can believe it that a generation of lower T men will just not give a fuck as much about women

@Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Beetlejuice, thegoat and 4 others
yeah it's pretty eye opening if you have ever done an aggressive cut, my sex drive crashes to the point I am basically asexual, I literally dgaf about sex dont get horny and my penis functions just as a pissing device. Low T is living in another world, my head is foggy too. This must be why japanese men arent interested in women, their T levels are in the dirt. I can believe it that a generation of lower T men will just not give a fuck as much about women

@Hozay
Yep, cutting is fucking absolutely brutal, but nothing is better then when you get all your favorite foods right in front of your face. But it is what it is, I've experienced being higher bodyfat and I fucking hated it, I wish I had low appetite like other guys who get full off one subway sandwich.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, fras, Xangsane and 2 others
More low test men just means that there will be more cucks and thus hypergamy will be even more severe. Hypergamy is determined by the desire of women, not the supply of men. There are more men now, so the testosterone spectrum is widen. But healthy women will always desire Chads.

The beta bux alpha fux scenario will become more prevalent and common. Women will be more sexually liberal and only have sex with Chads, while having a huge army of low test cucks to protect and simp for them.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, fras, datboijj and 2 others
More low test men just means that there will be more cucks and thus hypergamy will be even more severe. Hypergamy is determined by the desire of women, not the supply of men. There are more men now, so the testosterone spectrum is widen. But healthy women will always desire Chads.

The beta bux alpha fux scenario will become more prevalent and common. Women will be more sexually liberal and only have sex with Chads, while having a huge army of low test cucks to protect and simp for them.
Keep coping. Female cucks will outnumber male cucks by the year 2100

• Hmm...
Reactions: fras
there's no guarantee that reproduce future chads with an low tier becky or an "gl, caka make up ethnic", but one thing is fore sure that they won't do it either with me and 95% of this forum

I'm giga leanmaxxing at the moment and as a result my sex drive has crashed to shit. So much so, that I actually turned down banging a low tier becky who I was literally simping for before :lul:, making me a volcel.

Apply this to a macro scale. Testosterone levels are decreasing with every generation, hence males will have lower sex drives and thus wont even want to fuck uglies. Thus eliminating hypergamy.

View attachment 1390130

The rise of soys will save us all.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: thegoat