I actually had a chance at a tinder date.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I found a unicorn. Verified, short haired cutie that lives in my city less than 4 miles.
She agreed to do a meet but then my nerves were shot and i don't think it's going to happen anymore. I've made her laugh but she's slightly strange.

She already unadded me from snapchat but then added me back.

The story goes as follows
Meet her on tinder, say stupid joke, make her laugh, talk about pets and our jobs, get her snapchat. Have her added on snapchat for 10 days, I don't say a word to her, and just update my snapchat story. She then took me off and deleted me, i hit her up on tinder and said "why did you unadd me?" and she literally said "because you didn't talk to me that whole time i had you added" I said told her i wasn't trying to play her or anything but i was busy and if she wanted to talk i'd still be open to it, to which she said "oh okay lol, you just can't be too sure with people these days" and then added me back on snapchat.

At that point i decided to message her some more and we got alongish, but not nearly as much as some of the other women i've dated or that i've talked to. But I put it outthere for us to hang out soon and she said sure.

But then my nerves ended up getting shot :hnghn:. 2 days later I asked her if she'd be willing to do something that night and she said "she'd be open to it"
So i invited her to some bar near me. To which she said "I can't do that sorry." "I'm doing laundry right now. Also I didn't want to go out tonight" So i kinda left it at that and just small talked with her. Then weirdly enough after mopping around reminding myself it was over, she then messaged me to tell me "hey I actually have to go out just so you know, my job called me" (she hardly knows me but let me know she was having to leave her house lol?) She's basically a corpse transporter and she got called in to transport some 2 week old rotten corpse they had found outside my city.
We sorta bonded over that and she was telling me that it was not pleasant and the body was decomposing.

i said she was very similar to the ferrymen of the river of styx. Anyways i still don't know what to do i've figured out even if i get the opportunity for a woman to look past me i still can't come up with a date idea that works because of how uncomfortable i am around strangers. :lul:.
Ironically I'm in a crew/film/trade program in which i had to direct actresses' and give orders, i've approached people personally about gigwork to get on sets and i've talked to female producers and camera ops about opportunities with out my nerves frying or even being the slightest bit intimidated or awkward. But then suddenly i can't bring myself to meet a tinder girl? What the fuck? I've even went as far as to crash a hollywood film set by walking on the set that had 2 big name stars and just started talking to the crew and now one bothered kicking me off the set because I could talk my way and hold interesting conversation. But i can't do the same for a fucking tinder girl... what is wrong with me? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ummmmmmm…basically, I didn’t read that. 😬 yeah… I know. I’m sorry, but also not really, because to tell you the truth.. that whole story thing, kinda blew. So please don’t do that again. Thanks!

Areuready?

It's ok, son. A sex doll mogs anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Areuready