I actually like turks

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Turks are based and badass. Too bad their country is partially degenerate. We need a new ottoman empire and choke the west’s neck and redistribute the means of reproduction so all beautiful souls can live in ease and happiness

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, BrettyBoy, Ghostcel and 2 others
çok adama bitti

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
thanks abi (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, didntreadlol, turkproducer and 2 others
western turkish foids are ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 3043, turkproducer and 1 other person
Women not in burka, women rights and no house of osman
I don’t think women should be in a burka..
Women not in burka, women rights and no house of osman
Anyway women can have rights it’s fine just need to know their place socially, and so do men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I don’t think women should be in a burka..

Anyway women can have rights it’s fine just need to know their place socially, and so do men
Yes men and women should know their place but I believe that the burka is better for women. Her beauty is only for her husband and not to flaunt and attract orbiters

Turks are based and badass. Too bad their country is partially degenerate. We need a new ottoman empire and choke the west’s neck and redistribute the means of reproduction so all beautiful souls can live in ease and happiness
incel post

Amena koi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and nastynas
Turks are degenerate. Ey Iran, Ya Ali!

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Turkey is a part of the West. Theyre in NATO and Ataturk was even more western than 99% of westerners.

• Woah
being turk is a struggle pretty much whole world are lowkey dont like and hella racist towards you but being turk is what im most proud of hepinizin amınakoyayım orospu çocuklar

• JFL
I found Turks to be very courtly and formally polite but not really friendly. Istanbul was alright I guess.

I found Turks to be very courtly and formally polite but not really friendly. Istanbul was alright I guess.
Istanbul has idiotic villagers and filled with low class deathnics like syrians and kurds who don’t give a fuck about anything. Go visit Izmir if you want to see somewhere civilised, the girls r a lot better too

ANINA SIKIM!!!

Istanbul has idiotic villagers and filled with low class deathnics like syrians and kurds who don’t give a fuck about anything. Go visit Izmir if you want to see somewhere civilised, the girls r a lot better too
So many hot girls in Izmir😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I visit every year

• +1
Yeah and there’s no deathniks like in Istanbul; i also go every year. When Do U go?
Summer.Our family has an apartment in a skyscraper in a normal neighborhood
I dont know which part of the city tho

Summer.Our family has an apartment in a skyscraper in a normal neighborhood
I dont know which part of the city tho
Yeah my fam has a summer house there, we should meet sometime ahahahah. I need friends over there, normally go to the bar by myself and just drink and meet new people

Yeah my fam has a summer house there, we should meet sometime ahahahah. I need friends over there, normally go to the bar by myself and just drink and meet new people
Well its a long time till summer😂
We’ll see

• +1
cool language

ik its turkic tho
100% different in 2019, they only share the same roots. I understand almost nothing of kazakh, a little bit of uzbek and a fair amount of turkmen

As if turks themselves arent ethnics. I went across istabnbul topkapi and some ruins and saw a lot of brown turks

100% different in 2019, they only share the same roots. I understand almost nothing of kazakh, a little bit of uzbek and a fair amount of turkmen
same family group yea thats what I mean

• +1
As if turks themselves arent ethnics. I went across istabnbul topkapi and some ruins and saw a lot of brown turks
Are you retarded? clearly kurdish or syrians who larp as turks. Real turks look like me, a mixture of european arab and central asian heritage
istanbul is deathnic central

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
there are brown europeans in south iberia.

white and brown are not exclusive to europe and everywhere else

@turkproducer what questions do you have on life and God?

i read that you have some questions so feel free to dm me bro

@turkproducer what questions do you have on life and God?

i read that you have some questions so feel free to dm me bro
I don’t know what to do with my life and what’s the right way of living it ygm? Don’t know if my religion is the right way too

I don’t know what to do with my life and what’s the right way of living it ygm? Don’t know if my religion is the right way too
aight bro, dm me we can talk.
i had the same questions and now i know the answer,
i know life is tough, due to it's temptations, i know i want to and i can slay easily, but i don't cuz that ain't right.

• +1
aight bro, dm me we can talk.
i had the same questions and now i know the answer,
i know life is tough, due to it's temptations, i know i want to and i can slay easily, but i don't cuz that ain't right.
Yes mindless sex with lots of different people is damaging for BOTH genders, much more for women but still.