“Damn I want him to fcuk me”

What people are thinking

“wtf is this guy going”

“Did he eat something sour”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t20cel, greycel, scrunchables and 8 others
so fucking true

these dudes will look like they're about to stab everyone in a 10m radius at any given moment with how hard they're squinting, jutting, and clenching. they think they're raising their SMV, when in reality they're only racing heartrates with their school threat energy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Zenis, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
so fucking true

these dudes will look like they're about to stab everyone in a 10m radius at any given moment with how hard they're squinting, jutting, and clenching. they think they're raising their SMV, when in reality they're only racing heartrates with their school threat energy
Nigga here think looking like an autistic serial killers makes the bitches wet

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
The problem is, people only perceive those meaningless looks when they get them, so they subconsciously assume it's a unique experience. Not even an ego thing, just lack of data + low self and social awareness

so fucking true

I ve been catching myself trying to make faces lachowski makes in that famous compilation, lmao. I must look like a retard in those moments outside

idk i have slight nct but decent eyebrows random ppl stop me on the street and apologise for random things for some reason I stared some guy in the eyes and he was like I won't pull a gun out bro I swear :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Nigga here think looking like an autistic serial killers makes the bitches wet

"Smiling is for cucks and submissive, bro!"

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Zenis
idk i have slight nct but decent eyebrows random ppl stop me on the street and apologise for random things for some reason I stared some guy in the eyes and he was like I won't pull a gun out bro I swear :feelswhy:
You must look like a sad cuck

You must look like a sad cuck
ig so it's so fkn over but still height carries me so ppl are probably confused

When I was squintmaxxing my hardest a lot of old people went out of their way to avoid me as I walked past them or asked them for anything

Easily the most autistic phase of my life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis
They are looking at me because I get mustard all over my shirtz and dont change

“You must mean mug everyone you see and squint your eyes broo”

Very common irl, always coming from those 4/10 guys with "lifelong misery and invisibility" written all over their appearance

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and NoReedemingFeature