[Mogs] I always thought David Gandy was the king of skulls

mojopin

Chief of Internet Retardation
Never realised having a big skull was a good thing tbh but maybe that's because I'm overly self-critical.

mojopin

Chief of Internet Retardation
It is a good thing if it looks defined and proportionate to your overall frame. It can be a disaster tho when you have a bloated face.
Blackpill. Instantly think of this kid called melon-head in my school. Round skull shape + face bloat = ogre

gandy aged like shit. jesus. looks like he's fucking 50 holy fuck those wrinkles. daily reminder to slather retin-a moisturizer and sunscreen + get on growth hormone in a few years.

gandy aged like shit. jesus. looks like he's fucking 50 holy fuck those wrinkles. daily reminder to slather retin-a moisturizer and sunscreen + get on growth hormone in a few years.
Are you joking, he's almost 40 and looks great for his age. After 30 EVERYONE gets those laughter lines around the eyes when they smile. Having perfect flawless wrinkle free skin at 40 looks fucking weird on a man tbh, way too feminine. Look at how slayers like Brando and McQueen aged. Women fucking LOVE that robust, weathered look on an older guy. They prefer it to the pretty boy skin-like-a-baby's-ass look, that's for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)