BFC   LCM GQ DINNER048

Hu Bing is a god tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and androidcel
Mogged. He also framemogs him

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Never_Began and 2 others
Never realised having a big skull was a good thing tbh but maybe that's because I'm overly self-critical.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Never realised having a big skull was a good thing tbh but maybe that's because I'm overly self-critical.
It is a good thing if it looks defined and proportionate to your overall frame. It can be a disaster tho when you have a bloated face.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, IWantToMax and mojopin
giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It is a good thing if it looks defined and proportionate to your overall frame. It can be a disaster tho when you have a bloated face.
Blackpill. Instantly think of this kid called melon-head in my school. Round skull shape + face bloat = ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, IWantToMax, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
small frame big skull is a guaranteed disaster too
destroys lifes srs looks comical

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Never_Began
small frame big skull is a guaranteed disaster too
destroys lifes srs looks comical
Just like this Asian girl who skull mogs his white bf. LMAO it looks so bizarre on her tiny petite body.
35448 300x247

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and bain
Blackpill. Instantly think of this kid called melon-head in my school. Round skull shape + face bloat = ogre
this hurts me

“King of skulls” sounds like a badass name for a metal band.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
this is why i dont take pictures with other people

The other guy's face is closer to the camera ngl tbh tbqh

I have this problem and I am lean

gandy aged like shit. jesus. looks like he's fucking 50 holy fuck those wrinkles. daily reminder to slather retin-a moisturizer and sunscreen + get on growth hormone in a few years.

gandy aged like shit. jesus. looks like he's fucking 50 holy fuck those wrinkles. daily reminder to slather retin-a moisturizer and sunscreen + get on growth hormone in a few years.

Are you joking, he's almost 40 and looks great for his age. After 30 EVERYONE gets those laughter lines around the eyes when they smile. Having perfect flawless wrinkle free skin at 40 looks fucking weird on a man tbh, way too feminine. Look at how slayers like Brando and McQueen aged. Women fucking LOVE that robust, weathered look on an older guy. They prefer it to the pretty boy skin-like-a-baby's-ass look, that's for sure.

Chico has the best skull. Find 1 pic whete he gets skullmogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I would be sucv a fucking subhuman next to all those 6’3+ massive skulls fuarrrrkkkk

Skull size is one of the most important things tbh

Big skull on a small frame and manletism is a huge failo, you'll look like a bobblehead

I had one called tomato face at school for the same reason.🍅 😂

The king of skulls is

Lachowski 3 g and g E2 84 B3ish E2 84 B3ash E2 99 A5 33310140 500 373

Chicão The Annihilator of Pussys