big cock on a small person is a very legit underrated halo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 9 others
Why is that?
I am normal looking (gold told i remind of al pacino when he was young

@subhuman incel @runescapeaddict1996 @Deusmaximus
Damn. That is short, even shorter than me. But the black pill has an explanation for everything. It may be one of many things -

1. You are in an optimal location.
2. You are better looking than you think.
3. You are a frame mogger.
4. You are just a random outlier that can't be explained.
5. You are lying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loko88, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16110 and 3 others
Damn. That is short, even shorter than me. But the black pill has an explanation for everything. It may be one of many things -

5. You are lying.
5. would be very bold to assume :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad

5. You are lying.
i have a wide frame, relatively big skull, wide jaw, i look stocky but masculine and people always take me seriously
sent face to users there got told i am high tier normie to chadlite, but high appeal
also have a big dick but it s not that important tbh @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and subhuman incel
i have a wide frame, relatively big skull, wide jaw, i look stocky but masculine and people always take me seriously
sent face to users there got told i am high tier normie to chadlite, but high appeal
That explains a lot. I am a frame cel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
People underestimate the frame pill. I have to realize that the only physique ill ever attain naturally after decades of hard work is Bruce Lee's 125 pound Meth ab look.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rydofx and subhuman incel
People underestimate the frame pill. I have to realize that the only physique ill ever attain naturally after decades of hard work is Bruce Lee's 125 pound Meth ab look.
frame is overrated its your height and face causing you to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
frame is overrated its your height and face causing you to be incel
No. I know guys with my height and face who slay. Because they are built better. In fact ALL the guys my height I know IRL who are 5'4" slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
No. I know guys with my height and face who slay. Because they are built better. In fact ALL the guys my height I know IRL who are 5'4" slay.
wow bro, i doubt your frame is that bad, mind sharing photos?
there was a guy on this forum with VERY narrow shoulders and he didnt struggle with foids. his height is like 5'6 though

• +1
you know that OP is trolling about his height? he is making fun of manlets of you and giving you false hope. LL is only option for you my brother @OldVirgin

you know that OP is trolling about his height? he is making fun of manlets of you and giving you false hope. LL is only option for you my brother @OldVirgin
not trolling but you can get out of my thread if you dont believe me, idc

• JFL
he may be. hard to tell

• JFL
of course its hard to tell anyones telling the truth on here because we all hide behind avatar images as our profile pics.

• +1
@Lorsss having a scar on your dick is also a legit underrated halo

R u really 156cm??

I never met an IRL 156cm dude

My mom heightmogs you ded srs and she's so short it's over bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Why is that?
Russia = dating on easy mode.

Just be a better option to a woman than the alcohol addict men. And one has choice than.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 5786
You ever been to Russia for dating??

• +1
My mom heightmogs you ded srs and she's so short it's over bro
i know ideal male height is 5'8-5'10 below or above that is not optimal but i am fine in my shoes

let me rate u bro

if u are fr, then good shit man. much love keep strong in this crazy world.

• +1
who cares about the women man

156cm is short as fck

Even turbomanlet in manlet countries

• Hmm...
Because you are white

R u really 156cm??

I never met an IRL 156cm dude
I knew a 155cm guy, he had several girlfriends and married, he was very friendly and NT, plus rich by Romanian standards, his parents bought him in the 90s all sorts of electronics and gadgets - he had a room filled with VCRs, camcorders, stereos, recording equipment, musical instruments, etc... He dabbled with music, composed, recorded, and he knew various local artists and DJs.
He then went to work to a local TV station, he was immediately hired because he brought his own high-tech equipment that was way more advanced than what they had there. He was sent to various events, met and interviewed celebrities, befriended some of them, expanded his social circle and had an interesting and fulfilling life.

• +1
I knew a 155cm guy, he had several girlfriends and married, he was very friendly and NT, plus rich by Romanian standards, his parents bought him in the 90s all sorts of electronics and gadgets - he had a room filled with VCRs, camcorders, stereos, recording equipment, musical instruments, etc... He dabbled with music, composed, recorded, and he knew various local artists and DJs.
He then went to work to a local TV station, he was immediately hired because he brought his own high-tech equipment that was way more advanced than what they had there. He was sent to various events, met and interviewed celebrities, befriended some of them, expanded his social circle and had an interesting and fulfilling life.
People dont know shit, i am getting told its over, but i dont even look short because of my frame and long limbw

I have 0 issues with my height, its just what it is

@Cuervo

Actually insane. 156 cm is legit extremely short, but if you’ve had no problems then it doesn’t matter considering this isn’t a larp

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, RoundHouse and Deleted member 5786
redpilling works

if ur not psl 3

• +1
Dude that’s my 8 yo nieces height lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
You’re either lying or coping, if not both.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and subhuman incel
Built different theory strikes again

• +1
I stg this nigga changes his height every thread you were 196 and had no women last week broooooo :forcedsmile: