I am a beta male

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I want a slutty roommate that loves sex but never has sex with me.

She'll let me watch as she gets ready for a night out at club for alpha male studs while I kneel on the floor and watch her get ready.

She'll try on different outfits and seductively bend over and show me her cleavage while reminding me that my little dick will never get any of it.

She'll always wear high heels longer than my little penis, just to remind me of how inadequate I am and how powerful and dominant she is.

She'll take pictures of her high heels beside my little cock and send pictures to all her girl friends for them to laugh at.

She'll bring over studs to make love to all night long while 'forcing' me to listen to her screams and moans.

She'll tell me what a nice guy I am compared to the jerks that only like her for sex.

She'll send me pictures of her getting groped by guys at the club and pictures of them having sex for me to beat off to!

She'll let me massage her tired feet after she's been grinding against guys at the club all night.

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 12344, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Faggot above me ⬆

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, GripMaxxing and whiteissuperior
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin and GripMaxxing
beta male if you care about what women think yes; low t= emotional beta
high t= aggresive, dominant, dont care what others think, which is what a MAN should be

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
beta male if you care about what women think yes; low t= emotional beta
high t= aggresive, dominant, dont care what others think, which is what a MAN should be
This

I got a boner

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 3828

She'll let me watch as she gets ready for a night out at club for alpha male studs while I kneel on the floor and watch her get ready.

She'll try on different outfits and seductively bend over and show me her cleavage while reminding me that my little dick will never get any of it.

She'll always wear high heels longer than my little penis, just to remind me of how inadequate I am and how powerful and dominant she is.

She'll take pictures of her high heels beside my little cock and send pictures to all her girl friends for them to laugh at.

She'll bring over studs to make love to all night long while 'forcing' me to listen to her screams and moans.

She'll tell me what a nice guy I am compared to the jerks that only like her for sex.

She'll send me pictures of her getting groped by guys at the club and pictures of them having sex for me to beat off to!

She'll let me massage her tired feet after she's been grinding against guys at the club all night.
@TraumatisedOgre ;)

@JM10 thoughts ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476