I am a social failure retard I wasn't meant to be born

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
Basically asked a guy from college if he's going out for Halloween and he was so I went with him and his friends. The whole time I just sat there saying nothing until they started to talk to me out of pity and asked if I was okay. I told them that i'm simply not feeling well/ not drunk enough. The reality is I don't know how to have human conversations. I swear I wasn't meant to be born a human, but rather a rodent.

I did talk to a few of them by the end, but definitely not enough for them to not talk shit about me after I left. Fuck I don't know what to do. I feel like this was my last chance to prove myself and have a social life in college and I blew it.
I have to look for other ways to get pussy because so far i've proved myself to be too autistic to even make male friends. I'm such a boring fucking faggot holy shit the whole time I was literally looking around and twitching in my seat like an aspie jew

tank u for looksmaxxing advice sir

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, mecmec, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
lower serotonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and angrycel737
you've got to lower it, how's your diet in general?
It's alright, I get my protein, carbs etc. I've always been an autistic retard (never formally diagnosed) and I had a shitty abusive mother growing up so i'm permanently damaged in that regard. Just need to learn how to larp as a normie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
It's alright, I get my protein, carbs etc. I've always been an autistic retard (never formally diagnosed) and I had a shitty abusive mother growing up so i'm permanently damaged in that regard. Just need to learn how to larp as a normie.
How’s PUFA intake? Sugar intake? Starch intake?

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
Keep using this website like it's your diary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15890, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
How’s PUFA intake? Sugar intake? Starch intake?
I'd have to look into all that honestly, but i'm fairly sure I have a normie diet. 4 eggs for breakfast, ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch, whatever meat and potatoes my mom makes for dinner, 2 chicken breasts on gym days and a protein shake.
I do eat sugar when i'm feeling shit though. Not more than your average norman though.
Keep using this website like it's your diary
fuck else you meant to talk about on off-topic lmao

Take 3 pink Tesla’s, down a can of red bull and down a can of fosters. So ya right fucken out m8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and angrycel737
I'd have to look into all that honestly, but i'm fairly sure I have a normie diet. 4 eggs for breakfast, ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch, whatever meat and potatoes my mom makes for dinner, 2 chicken breasts on gym days and a protein shake.
I do eat sugar when i'm feeling shit though. Not more than your average norman though.
Look into ray peat, man

whey powder has a ton of tryptophan, a serotonin precursor, and sero is involved in tons of mental disorders

• +1
Look into ray peat, man

whey powder has a ton of tryptophan, a serotonin precursor, and sero is involved in tons of mental disorders
I'm meant to be going to a doctor on Friday because i'm fairly sure I have bpd. I have days where I feel like a god and look at everyone else as being below me and then straight after that I don't even want to leave my bed because I feel so subhuman. It's been going on for years. Is it autistic to talk about these things with a doctor though? I've only ever talked about physical problems.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mecmec and Deleted member 6403

fuck else you meant to talk about on off-topic lmao
This should be of use to you

• +1
This should be of use to you
Damn, that sounds complicated. Are there some jewmeds that will just make me feel numb to everything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Being socially inept/having poor genetics doesn't imply you weren't meant to be born, not to say life isn't terrible though

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737 and Deleted member 756
Damn, that sounds complicated. Are there some jewmeds that will just make me feel numb to everything?
Nah, they’ll very likely increase serotonin, I know it’s a bit hard to fully analyze every possible situation and possibility with high sero but once you lower it, you’ll snowball upwards from there

just start off with limiting pufas, eating sugar over starches (or whenever you have a stress response, and supplement metabolic increasing substances like aspirin, coffee, etc

• +1
I’m so socially inept and as a result so sexually frustrated I might do a thing that rhymes with grape (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, angrycel737 and Deleted member 7725
I’m so socially inept and as a result so sexually frustrated I might do a thing that rhymes with grape (in Minecraft)
But you’re pretty good looking

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Nah, they’ll very likely increase serotonin, I know it’s a bit hard to fully analyze every possible situation and possibility with high sero but once you lower it, you’ll snowball upwards from there

just start off with limiting pufas, eating sugar over starches (or whenever you have a stress response, and supplement metabolic increasing substances like aspirin, coffee, etc
are you saying to drink coffee? I feel anxious for a whole day after drinking coffee sometimes.

But you’re pretty good looking
I need to find out how to use that to my advantage and become low inhib, for now I remain a socially inept autist that don’t know how to talk to people and that has hurt me in searching for girls. I am my own worst enemy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I need to find out how to use that to my advantage and become low inhib, for now I remain a socially inept autist that don’t know how to talk to people and that has hurt me in searching for girls
Just be normal

• +1
I need to find out how to use that to my advantage and become low inhib, for now I remain a socially inept autist that don’t know how to talk to people and that has hurt me in searching for girls. I am my own worst enemy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I’m aiming for girls below my looks level or far below it. Maybe that would be easier. Puss is puss
I agree but everyone mocks me for saying that

• +1
I’m aiming for girls below my looks level or far below it. Maybe that would be easier. Puss is puss
yeah as long as they aren't fat, have a feminine shape and don't have a deformed face I literally don't care about anything else.

• +1
you need to make a bunch of mistakes socially and say random shit that comes to u. U will embarrass urself at first but eventually you will be socially gifted and be able to have great conversations.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL

Why banned?? good thread