I AM AN ALLERGIC SUBHUMAN

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME MY NOSE WASN'T BLOCKED.

THERE'S FUCKING SHIT CLOGGING IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY WHICH PREVENTS ME FROM BREATHING THROUGH IT AT ALL.

THIS HAS BEEN THE CASE ALL MY LIFE. I WAS DESTINED TO BE A MOUTHBREATHER.

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel
 Mouthbreather Subhuman Crew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, RealTruecel and Deleted member 3795
me too:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Imagine having an allergy to dust mites :lul:

• +1
Imagine having an allergy to dust mites :lul:

It's fucking over. I'm going to obliterate my subhuman piece of shit mother for not fixing me when I was younger. I remember her telling me to stop breathing through my mouth when I was little and me telling her that I can't. Still she did absolutely fucking nothing about. Fucking whore bitch, her days are numbered.

It's fucking over. I'm going to obliterate my subhuman piece of shit mother for not fixing me when I was younger. I remember her telling me to stop breathing through my mouth when I was little and me telling her that I can't. Still she did absolutely fucking nothing about. Fucking whore bitch, her days are numbered.
I asked my orthodontist if it's bad because of mouth breathing and she said genetics LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't remember breathing through my mouth ever, but I have deviated septum and only breathe through 1 nostril (they alternate)

I wonder how this fucked me up

• +1
allergies are BAD rn

Smoking has wrecked my nose.
You could put literal shit in front of my nose and i wouldn't be able to smell it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Deleted member 3795
I'M ALL OUT OF NASAL SPRAY BUT I DON'T CARE. I WILL TAPE MY MOUTH SHUT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP AND IF I DIE THEN SO BE IT.