I am attracted to women with big frames.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Wide shoulders, wide hips, bit of chub. I prefer taller women too over shorter ones.

Women who are built like a fridge :owo::owo::owo::owo:

Images

bitch unhappy with her looks, yet she doesn't even know the lion who is after her.

I would devour her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, Funnyunenjoyer1, BeanletMogger and 8 others
Brutal post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and MoggerGaston

@TechnoBoss Another banger set from Tham. I was listening to this set last year while being on shrooms, when I was possessed by a demon.

I felt pain so unreal, I was laying on the floor spasming and shouting. I felt the worst a human-being possibly can, I wanted to kill myself.

Brutal ngl. Don't do shrooms on this set. But otherwise it mogs.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and MoggerGaston

@TechnoBoss Another banger set from Tham. I was listening to this set last year while being on shrooms, when I was possessed by a demon.

I felt pain so unreal, I was laying on the floor spasming and shouting. I felt the worst a human-being possibly can, I wanted to kill myself.

Brutal ngl. Don't do shrooms on this set. But otherwise it mogs.

I'll give this a listen when the streamer I'm listening to on Twitch goes offline. I'm playing it right now for a few seconds and I can see how this would throw you into a crazy head space. You got possessed by a demon???

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Crazy..

• Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, MoggerGaston, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
@MoggerGaston join the adonis gang, begin your road of self improvement

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and MoggerGaston
fridge moggers.

somehow women with fridge bodies always tend to have subpar faces, but honestly I can't care.

Fridge-women with ugly faces have juggernaut-law appeal:
I hope their self-esteem is lower due to their ugly faces so that they will sell their body at a lower price.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Jova
fridge moggers.

somehow women with fridge bodies always tend to have subpar faces, but honestly I can't care.

Fridge-women with ugly faces have juggernaut-law appeal:
I hope their self-esteem is lower due to their ugly faces so that they will sell their body at a lower price.
yea she can fix me:aheago:

• Love it
So you want to fuck lizzo

I'll give this a listen when the streamer I'm listening to on Twitch goes offline. I'm playing it right now for a few seconds and I can see how this would throw you into a crazy head space.
What twitch stream are you watching?

esp the part around 21minute mark:

its just demonic noises. I love this type of 'hard dark industrial techno' so much.

I completely dislike 'modern hard techno' which is more like hardstyle. It doesn't have this constant flow of dark hard energy, instead relying on constant ups and downs. It gets very boring for me. I pick my hard-techno events with care cuz can't be bothered with normie 'hardstyle techno'.

You got possessed by a demon???
I wrote a full report about this trip in a .org DM with fellow friends from here. Idk where it is though, but I should save it in a better place together with the trip-report of when I was visited by an angel.

Angels and demons

First 5 times I did shrooms I was visited by an angel first, then later a demon.
Now when I do shrooms, it's never this intense again. I miss it.

I regret not following the flow of energy both of them gave me. The angel gave me insane empathy, for my own struggle and that of others, it gave me the capability to better understand human emotion, and therefore also better able to 'manipulate' others into liking you.
I say manipulate, but really what is happening is that you understand easily what people's personal triggers are, 'what they get off on', and you give them what they want.
Instead my normal mindset is to ignore their bullshit and just do my own thing. Which is a failed strategy imo, once you know what a person's traumas are, fetishes, what triggers them, you should give them this thing as it's what they crave, in return they will like you and do anything for you.

The demon wiped my ego, it was as if I was reborn as a new person. It made me go through the worst pain I have ever experienced, but afterwards I felt free. I felt like my past didn't exist anymore and didn't matter. I was now this new, reborn person. I could do anything I want, my power and control was endless.
I have never felt so powerful in life ever again.

ngl drugs are amazing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 84469
Low t post

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

its just demonic noises. I love this type of 'hard dark industrial techno' so much.

I completely dislike 'modern hard techno' which is more like hardstyle. It doesn't have this constant flow of dark hard energy, instead relying on constant ups and downs. It gets very boring for me. I pick my hard-techno events with care cuz can't be bothered with normie 'hardstyle techno'.

I wrote a full report about this trip in a .org DM with fellow friends from here. Idk where it is though, but I should save it in a better place together with the trip-report of when I was visited by an angel.

Angels and demons

First 5 times I did shrooms I was visited by an angel first, then later a demon.

I regret not following the flow of energy both of them gave me. The angel gave me insane empathy, for my own struggle and that of others, it gave me the capability to better understand human emotion, and therefore also better able to 'manipulate' others into liking you.
I say manipulate, but really what is happening is that you understand easily what people's personal triggers are, 'what they get off on', and you give them what they want.
Instead my normal mindset is to ignore their bullshit and just do my own thing. Which is a failed strategy imo, once you know what a person's traumas are, fetishes, what triggers them, you should give them this thing as it's what they crave, in return they will like you and do anything for you.

The demon wiped my ego, it was as if I was reborn as a new person. It made me go through the worst pain I have ever experienced, but afterwards I felt free. I felt like my past didn't exist anymore and didn't matter. I was now this new, reborn person. I could do anything I want, my power and control was endless.

ngl drugs are amazing.

gonna listen this at work tbh

• Love it
If their hips are wide, idc how wide their shoulders are

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 84469
Tall yes. Broad hips yes. Lost me at broad shoulders though.

I goon to big hipped big ass broads all the time though. I can't watch spinners, it's not for me. Like if a tall bitch fills out her jeans omg

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
I'll give this a listen when the streamer I'm listening to on Twitch goes offline. I'm playing it right now for a few seconds and I can see how this would throw you into a crazy head space. You got possessed by a demon???
Yeah Jewish frequencies control the airwaves

What’s the first thing every Jew buys when they become a billionaire?

A radio/media outlet

Control is all about vibration… musical vibrations

• +1
Wide shoulders, wide hips, bit of chub. I prefer taller women too over shorter ones.

Women who are built like a fridge :owo::owo::owo::owo:

View attachment 3174008

bitch unhappy with her looks, yet she doesn't even know the lion who is after her.

I would devour her
as long as their waist is thin, frame doesn't matter

Yeah Jewish frequencies control the airwaves

What’s the first thing every Jew buys when they become a billionaire?

A radio/media outlet

Control is all about vibration… musical vibrations

Which is why Techno was created and how it manifested in society.
It is music originally played in the middle of the night, -when normies are sleeping- in a remote forest, a parking garage, an underground bunker, and so on.
It's completely out of the norm, normies go to clubs/bars, they don't go to raves.

It's music and a culture which is hidden from society.

I think because at the core of techno: there are no vocals. There is no messaging. It relies on beats and melodies to wake your inner beast.
The beat and rhythm resonates with our primal human frequencies.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PROMETHEUS
nowadays techno is more commercialized and mainstream, but the core philosophy still holds.

I will always prefer dark night-time raves over mainstream daylight festivals ngl.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Angels and demons

ngl drugs are amazing.

I alternate between Liona Stone, Mila Pietrak, Vanessa Lopez, and Colaway. There are a few others I like to but I'll just put them all on and whoever is playing the better stuff during that time is the one I'll leave on. I'm listening to Mila right now because I'm in the mood for more mellow sounds at the moment. There's also a stream that plays different DJs 24/7 and I always have that on. TechnoConnectsPeople is also good but they tend to play at hours that are different from when I'd be listening because they're in Germany (all the good techno DJs are from Germany go figure)

Personally I never really liked hardstyle all that much. All the hardstyle people are playing lately all sounds the same to me and it gets annoying. You hit the nail on the head I hate normie hardstyle too.

And I get what you mean when you're tripping you feel like you understand everything and life feels like a game. I've done quite a lot of LSD and shrooms in my time and I've had those breakthrough moments where I felt like I could manipulate everything around me. You used the right word there, which was "triggers" - You feel like you understand what "triggers" people and you think of everything in terms of brain chemicals/how peoples brains are wired to respond to things. At least that's how I viewed it when I was doing psychedelics. Sounds like you experienced ego death. I've done crazy amounts of psychs but I don't think I've ever reached that break through point with ego death. Maybe I have one of the first few times I've tripped but I forgot. The first time I ever did psychs was like at 15 or 16 years old and that was a long time ago.

I've wanted to try DMT but I never found a source in person for it. I've had friends say they can get cartridges of it online but I never really cared enough to try it. Have you ever tried it? I hear it's extremely intense, more so than other psychs.

• +1
@vratisevojvodo @TechnoBoss

This Tham one is probably better than the other one I linked earier ngl. Listen to both, but listen to this one first if you haven't started yet!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and TechnoBoss