I am becoming dumb

you are saying trap vs diaphram breathing gives different amount of co2. doesnt seem right to me since both bring airs to lungs it just use different mucles
what is trap breathing? chest breathing is the alternative to diaphragmatic breathing. here is a detailed explanation of it: https://www.normalbreathing.com/chest/
you don't need to read everything, just the important bits.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
what is trap breathing? chest breathing is the alternative to diaphragmatic breathing. here is a detailed explanation of it: https://www.normalbreathing.com/chest/
you don't need to read everything, just the important bits.
makes sense that lower lung has larger alveoli surface area so more transfer. yep thanks. will breath better now

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Are you still taking your stimulants?

"becoming dumb"
you've always been nigga lol :feelskek:

i dont get what youre saying. how would correct posture negatively affect your development?
do you have any sources to learn more about correct posture, breathing and CO2 /O2? Would appreciate it.

Are you still taking your stimulants?
ye. on weekdays. thats the only thing that keeps me not dumb. I found the reason to my bad focus and memory tho. I got my t levels checked and they are at 70 yr old bottom range levels

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast, I have been trying to remember for the past 30 mins. I literally ate it 3-4 hours ago, how tf did I forget? I drove to Walmart, and couldn't find my card until I found it in shoulder rest. Problem is that I don't remember putting it there. There is a constant static visual grain/snow in my eyes, and everything looks so gray. Sounds are all muffled. What the fuck is happening, am I going crazy lmao?
You're not becoming dumb but you are becoming forgetful. Maybe you will get dementia as you become older.

You're not becoming dumb but you are becoming forgetful. Maybe you will get dementia as you become older.
its all low t symptomps

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
do you have any sources to learn more about correct posture, breathing and CO2 /O2? Would appreciate it.
this is the site i get all the information about co2 and proper breathing and that stuff from:

it's a bit messy but there's so much valuable information on there.
about posture, from what i understand the key to improving your posture is improving your craniofacial development, so you need to start listening to mew, if you do not already.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963