I am blackpilled I am high iq

user47283

user47283

Gold
You don’t get it, you don’t know how important splanchocranium size is. You don’t understand the importance of chin height, you don’t understand the coronal plane of the face is more important than forward growth.
I do, I am blackpilled. I will never forgive those who mogged me. Growing up am actual 1/10 with microgenia. I feel so much anger and hatred my grudge is unerasable. I will never forget how I was mogged and humiliated by my better looking family members and peers.
I must ascend to make them feel a small fraction of the inferiority I felt, they must taste my suffering only then will they understand what they did to me. I wish you all the best except for those who make bonesmash and mewing posts , you ruined this site.

they may have moved on with their lives but I haven’t , I have been brooding all these years. Meticulously planning my ascension into normie hood. You may be done with the past but the past is not done with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member and 3 others
good thread. now u can kys

das supertalent award GIF by The Human Tackboard

Female's attraction comes down to eye area and midface lenght. Pure and simple.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and 1 other person

i am too low iq to understand :lul:

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel