I am convinced that height>face nowadays

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
long as you are normie, height>face

imo the only time foids would pick face over height is when the guy's face (and hair) is exactly the type that she likes. like you fall exactly into her type of niche and you stand out to her.

but even then you probably have to be at least somewhat close to average, not turbomanlet.

everytime I go outside I see ogre looking tallfags with girls. it's ridiculous. height is more important than the average guy could ever imagine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14262 and 14 others

imo the only time foids would pick face over height is when the guy's face (and hair) is exactly the type that she likes. like you fall exactly into her type of niche.

but even then you probably have to be at least somewhat close to average, not turbomanlet.

everytime I go outside I see ogre looking tallfags with girls. it's ridiculous. height is more important than the average guy could ever imagine.

agreed

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Stupid video. 5'6 is too fuckin' small. If he said 5'9 she's picking the 5'9 nigga.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Senssei, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others

Junica hots 91 12 for web

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
I feel like it too

Height and face combination. I feel like face alone with an average height won't get you the chad treatment

• +1
Reactions: metagross, LastHopeForNorman, subhuman incel and 1 other person
The more GL you are the greater would be returns of being tall

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
Nah, height is extremely important but face is at least 3 times more important, no better proof look at 5'5'' Jeff Nippard's girlfriend versus 6'3'' Vegan Gain's girlfriend, enough said.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 756 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, xefo, subhuman incel and 1 other person

imo the only time foids would pick face over height is when the guy's face (and hair) is exactly the type that she likes. like you fall exactly into her type of niche and you stand out to her.

It’s not that height is more important but opposed to face, height is a zero sum game, due to it being distributed normally.

Out of a given demographic there always be guys taller than the average (it’s up to everyone to decide what constitutes being tall - be it 1, 1.5 or 2 etc standard deviations)

Face is different since so many components have to be at least above average. There’s this WheatWaffle video where he talks about like 50-60 aspects of a male face... even chadlite faces are so rare irl, not to even speak about chad faces, they are ultra rare.

On the other hand someone has to be tall statistically so ofc many tall ogres will still get girls

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 4614 and subhuman incel
Luckily height doesn't matter for us latinos, we can slay as much as 6'3 white chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
holy shit quite suprised that jeff nippard had a stacy as gf
How? He's really handsome, facial attractiveness is primary to women.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5786, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and 1 other person
holy shit quite suprised that jeff nippard had a stacy as gf
His frame is really good for a manlet and htn face. Great compensation for lack of height

@subhuman incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
His frame is really good for a manlet and htn face. Great compensation for lack of height

@subhuman incel
Lifefuel for my manlet friend @Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 5786
Lots of autism. Everything matters.

Thresholds are cruical.

5'9-5'10.

Face/body= Slay/ONS

Height/Face=LTR.

The hottest girls can be picky and generally prefer guys 6'-6'4 range. Getting a hot girlfriend at 5'10 will require quite a bit of compensation. Like a face, money, status..etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
It’s not that height is more important but opposed to face, height is a zero sum game, due to it being distributed normally.

Out of a given demographic there always be guys taller than the average (it’s up to everyone to decide what constitutes being tall - be it 1, 1.5 or 2 etc standard deviations)

Face is different since so many components have to be at least above average. There’s this WheatWaffle video where he talks about like 50-60 aspects of a male face... even chadlite faces are so rare irl, not to even speak about chad faces, they are ultra rare.

On the other hand someone has to be tall statistically so ofc many tall ogres will still get girls
Legit.

20% are Staceys

1% Chad face
5% chadlite
15% tall

We can see who get most of the hot girls.

5'9 and 5/10 prepare to be a beckys doormat.

dont worry about height or face its a meme. being alpha and masculine is everything @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 5786
Lmao. Keep convincing yourself, we know its cope @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel
Lots of autism. Everything matters.

Thresholds are cruical.

5'9-5'10.

Face/body= Slay/ONS

Height/Face=LTR.

The hottest girls can be picky and generally prefer guys 6'-6'4 range. Getting a hot girlfriend at 5'10 will require quite a bit of compensation. Like a face, money, status..etc.
im 5'4 and i bagged a few staceys last year. sounds redpill but u honestly just got to have a few halos and game them hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Jfl at believing women

• +1
What to do as paki? Im 5'6?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoII, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 9274
Unless deformed, status, NT'ness and charisma destroys both and that's the real blackpill.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

I would say it depends. If you have other things going for you, then you could probably get away with being, short, but even then, there's a HUGE social stigma against short men. Thats what kills us - is the stigma - its not that being short is inherently un attractive, unless you are disproportionate or something - its that society doesn't like when a man is short. Just like how it doesn't like when some women are tall. Not female model tall (obviously), like basket ball player tall - 6'2" and up women.