I am deleting my account | Why I am Leaving the Blackpill Community

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
I am going to be leaving the looksmaxxing community.
This is going to be the final post made from the account "selinity."

Before I explain why I've decided to leave, I would like to say thank you to all of you for helping make this forum what it is. I've definitely had a fun time in the 36 days, 16 hours and 20 minutes that I've been here. And I've learnt a lot of useful things about looksmaxxing and life in general.

If I were to compare the current me to the me before I discovered incels.is, looksmaxxing forums and the PSLshpere/blackpill, the contrast would be night and day. I feel smarter now. I feel enlightened in a way. There's an explanation for everything now. Nothing doesn't make sense about this world to me.

But above the new understanding, I feel like I've become a much better person. What makes someone "better," is subjective, but I am far more goal-driven. I work more than I used to. In a way I've had more fun then I did pre-blackpill (as weird as it sounds), and I have been doing much better for myself.

I used to be a bit of a loser pre-blackpill. I didn't really like myself.

But now I can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am. And who I've managed to become. So thankyou, really. I have loved it here.

But all good things must come to an end. And today marks the end of my tenure on looksmax.org, and other psl/blackpill related forums.

There is only a finite amount of black pill that any one person can take. By that I mean eventually you're going to run out of new blackpills. New looksmaxxes, new information. I've come to the realization that I already know everything I need to know about faces.

In fact, I reached that point many, many, weeks ago.
Since then this fourm hasn't become a place where I can learn new, exciting things. It's become a place where I can waste time.

There are far better uses for my time, and the blackpill--which I already understand thoroughly--just isn't it.
The blackpill bores me to death. Whenever I click on blackpilled or looksmaxxing content, I can predict everything that is going to be said. I already know what people are going to add to the conversation, the points they're going to try to get across, how they're going to explain themselves and what they're trying to preach.

There's only so many times I can listen to the same thing over and over again and not get tired of it.
I've graduated from the blackpill, redpill, whitepill and all those other pills.

Any more time which I spend on it is just going to be a waste of time.
It's like the blackpill has been a teacher for me, but now I've graduated and gotten my diploma, masters and phd.

There's nothing more to learn. Nothing more to be said. Nothing worthwhile to invest my time in.

So that's why I've decided to delete my account, and to leave the blackpill and looksmaxxing community entirely.
There's so much more which I want to do. There's so many more useful and novel things which I can learn.

Like how to make money. How program. How to ride a skateboard.
So many novel experiences. There's so much more in this world I can learn. There's so much more I can do.

And blackpill just isn't one of those things any more.

So this is goodbye.

Thankyou all for the experience.

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats @Kevin Costner @Chintuck22 @MissLexotan6MG @Sanguinius @UltimateMan @mick @amorfati @Sam @yorak_hunt @EverythingMaxxer @Brad @Yuya Moggershima @NoPainNoChick @CANI @Halats @bugeye @abusivepartner01 @Gargantuan @uglymug @ThrSlayerEternal111 @n0rthface @Laylow225 @joeveniro @IndianJock @N1666 @Germania @IWILLMAKEIT @Saturn @TakaTeo @amorfati @never_lucky @Ifonlyicouldmog @uglymug

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, anonymous8675, Johanjohan and 58 others
Bro can I have ur account plz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Johanjohan, AscendingHero and 19 others
one last thing before you go bro
i fucked your mom... i'm sorry i just couldn't help my self her pussy was just so tight man i'm so sorry tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, SoyGune, CursedOne and 8 others
goodbye bro, its a good decision:)
Sad Pokemon GIF

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero and 12 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8244 and 9 others
who actually read this lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 13994, Lmao and 4 others
Why delete it? Why not just log out. I’m keepin my account for the funny shit & won’t be leaving till I’ve done by duty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, volcelfatcel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 3 others
Are you still gonna use your insta?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
There is still the occasional good advice/post, personally just the act of being active on looksmax helps me stick to my goals
and keeps my brain more focused on self-improvement (even the kind of self-improvement which not might be promoted here like school)

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
See you on discord, alts, lookism etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, mogstar, AscendingHero and 7 others
Why delete it? Why not just log out. I’m keepin my account for the funny shit & won’t be leaving till I’ve done by duty
What is the end goal for you?

There is still the occasional good advice/post, personally just the act of being active on looksmax helps me stick to my goals
and keeps my brain more focused on self-improvement (even the kind of self-improvement which not might be promoted here like school)
You should know the genetics of looksmaxxing now tbh, everything else here is just drama and other obscure theories

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
literally never heard of you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: weebcel, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 1 other person
What is the end goal for you?
Put out a couple more good quality threads & help the young guys be more realistic about their expectations

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, 189 and 1 other person
I'm in the exact same boat, useless to waste more time when you have already internalized the blackpill fully. Just logout though, no reason you can't have self control in case you want to come back for an hour to see if there's anything useful now and then (is what I do)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, never_lucky and Selinity

Before I explain why I've decided to leave, I would like to say thank you to all of you for helping make this forum what it is. I've definitely had a fun time in the 36 days, 16 hours and 20 minutes that I've been here. And I've learnt a lot of useful things about looksmaxxing and life in general.

If I were to compare the current me to the me before I discovered incels.is, looksmaxxing forums and the PSLshpere/blackpill, the contrast would be night and day. I feel smarter now. I feel enlightened in a way. There's an explanation for everything now. Nothing doesn't make sense about this world to me.

But above the new understanding, I feel like I've become a much better person. What makes someone "better," is subjective, but I am far more goal-driven. I work more than I used to. In a way I've had more fun then I did pre-blackpill (as weird as it sounds), and I have been doing much better for myself.

But now I can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am. And who I've managed to become. So thankyou, really. I have loved it here.

But all good things must come to an end. And today marks the end of my tenure on looksmax.org, and other psl/blackpill related forums.

There is only a finite amount of black pill that any one person can take. By that I mean eventually you're going to run out of new blackpills. New looksmaxxes, new information. I've come to the realization that I already know everything I need to know about faces.

Since then this fourm hasn't become a place where I can learn new, exciting things. It's become a place where I can waste time.

There are far better uses for my time, and the blackpill--which I already understand thoroughly--just isn't it.
The blackpill bores me to death. Whenever I click on blackpilled or looksmaxxing content, I can predict everything that is going to be said. I already know what people are going to add to the conversation, the points they're going to try to get across, how they're going to explain themselves and what they're trying to preach.

There's only so many times I can listen to the same thing over and over again and not get tired of it.
I've graduated from the blackpill, redpill, whitepill and all those other pills.

It's like the blackpill has been a teacher for me, but now I've graduated and gotten my diploma, masters and phd.

There's nothing more to learn. Nothing more to be said. Nothing worthwhile to invest my time in.

So that's why I've decided to delete my account, and to leave the blackpill and looksmaxxing community entirely.
There's so much more which I want to do. There's so many more useful and novel things which I can learn.

So many novel experiences. There's so much more in this world I can learn. There's so much more I can do.

So this is goodbye.

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats @Kevin Costner @Chintuck22 @MissLexotan6MG @Sanguinius @UltimateMan @mick @amorfati @Sam @yorak_hunt @EverythingMaxxer @Brad @Yuya Moggershima @NoPainNoChick @CANI @Halats @bugeye @abusivepartner01 @Gargantuan @uglymug @ThrSlayerEternal111 @n0rthface @Laylow225 @joeveniro @IndianJock @N1666 @Germania @IWILLMAKEIT @Saturn @TakaTeo @amorfati @never_lucky @Ifonlyicouldmog @uglymug

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
boooooooring

Damn bro, almost every point you made I agree with. That is why I spend less time here

cya, thanks for all the good threads

• +1
Good for you bro. See you tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Selinity
Goodbye my brother.
I will miss you.
Do your best.

• +1
Goodbye. See you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, bugeye and 4 others
bye Omniman!

• +1
Omni man noooooo 😢😢😢😢😢

So this is goodbye.

That was very soy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10987
I enjoyed reading your posts. You have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck with everything!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
True this site keeps me disciplined

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 10987
Lots of truth in what you say honestly, but what I never get is why guys out of a sudden want to leave this place forever.
I think this forum can be just one of those things like youtube, insta, books, websites, etc which you look into regularly or once in a while to get some good advice/informations relevant to your own life without getting overly addicted/chained to them where it hinders you from actually living your life and taking action(which is a trap that many young guys here fall into like myself for some time)

Looksmaxing is a life-long process, and so is bettering your life as a whole aswell and there is always something more to learn or maybe just seeing things from a different perspective, for which you usually need some new in-put

The longer you stay here the more you realize that each pill (black, red, blue, white, ..) has its place and it's the art of mixing them together which creates a good life. The blackpill as the base of the pyramid, because if you don't perceive yourself as a at least 7/10 (which will very likely be coherent with your "objective" rating, as a self-aware person) I highly doubt you'll be content with yourself enough to the point where looksmaxing won't be a priority anymore and it'll be better to shift your focus on other aspects of life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Lars and 1 other person

XD

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Last seen Jun 30, 2021