I am eating legit 5000 calories a day and cant weigh more than 73 kg

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I am eating real 5000 cals a day, I have huge appetite, I eat tons of food, but I weigh like a little girl. I am healthy and have no gut problems (I've been examined lately). My activity levels are supbar (only go to the gym thrice a week and the rest of the time I am LDARing in my dark basement). What's wrong with me?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Framecel :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Idk 5000 seems absurd for the amount of muscle you have so I am not sure. How tall are you? Fast metabolism can contribute too or you have been trying to bulk for a while that will increase your maintance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Growth Plate, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Idk 5000 seems absurd for the amount of muscle you have so I am not sure. How tall are you? Fast metabolism can contribute too or you have been trying to bulk for a while that will increase your maintance.
5'11

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I am eating real 5000 cals a day, I have huge appetite, I eat tons of food, but I weigh like a little girl. I am healthy and have no gut problems (I've been examined lately). My activity levels are supbar (only go to the gym thrice a week and the rest of the time I am LDARing in my dark basement). What's wrong with me?
eat more junk

drink cream and oil lol 10k cals a day

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
You're not eating 5000 calories.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 19551, Yerico7 and 17 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Elvisandreaa, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
OK of course you know everything. I am not braindead curry who can't count calories, I DO EAT 5000 CALORIES A DAY, SOMETIMES MORE IF I AM HUNGRY

This

You have to be tracking incorrectly. Either that or you aren’t actually tracking at all and you’re just guessing but massively overestimating

Last edited:
drink olive oil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-190113_FatSecret.jpg
    Screenshot_20220416-190113_FatSecret.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 0
You should try working out more. You're sleeping 7-8 hours, right?

Are you using roids or are you in peak puberty? Also have you checked your blood levels for thyroids?

If:
1.you aren't in puberty
2. Aren't using roids
3. Don't have hyperthyroidism

Then you are not eating 5000 calories, its not possible in terms of physics simply put

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Are you using roids or are you in peak puberty? Also have you checked your blood levels for thyroids?

If:
1.you aren't in puberty
2. Aren't using roids

Then you are not eating 5000 calories, its not possible in terms of physics simply put
I am 17 years old so maybe puberty but IDK I havent grown for a long time. My thyroids have been checked and they are completely normal

If:
1.you aren't in puberty
2. Aren't using roids

no way he has 5k

I am 17 years old so maybe puberty but IDK I havent grown for a long time. My thyroids have been checked and they are completely normal
Do you think you are still growing in height or nor?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A friend of mine from years ago would eat 4k a day and still be skinny even though he was a runner but rarely i guess it's possible but i mean to burn 2k without doing anything each day and the 500 surplus for lifting is crazy

WTF are you guys on, 5000 a day isn't even much
on some cheats day i went over 6500
delusional retardscel who talks with no experience

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Do you run / active job

Train more sleep more

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
You have a point

no, I think I'm done growing (IM STILL COPING WITH ARIMIDEX AND MK 677 THOUGH)
From the pic you sent it looks like you are in a 1500 caloric deficit so your actuall intake ends up at 3500 calories. This range is more reasonable but even this is somewhat suspicious

• Woah
я пахан инцел-треда база
Так, я скажу тебе что делать. Вместо, 3 раза на неделю, попробуй 6, как я,( я инцел если шо:feelsmega:) мой весь 68 кг хотя я манлет, 1.70 см.
20220415 175451404
20220417 141059272

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
post your daily meals tomorrow pictures
I havent tracked my calories today, but I've eaten much more than on that day. I never eat less than when I tracked it because I'm getting hungrier every day :trepidation:

Так, я скажу тебе что делать. Вместо, 3 раза на неделю, попробуй 6, как я,( я инцел если шо:feelsmega:) мой весь 68 кг хотя я манлет, 1.70 см.
View attachment 1649447 View attachment 1649448
я буду летом жрать стероиды и тренить каждый день хз че получится

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I havent tracked my calories today, but I've eaten much more than on that day. I never eat less than when I tracked it because I'm getting hungrier every day :trepidation:
if weight is going up each week dw on the bar

thoughts on ukraine? 💀
It's over for them, Russia is alpha
Also US media are lying, Ukrainians have extremely high casualties and they are relieving Ukrainian stacys for us

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Anchor_Ship, BoneDensity and 3 others
Stop trolling the guy

• Woah
90% sure you're not really eating 5000 calories if you're not putting on more weight lol

Probably closer to 3500 or 4000 (which is still a lot but its not 5k)

90% sure you're not really eating 5000 calories if you're not putting on more weight lol

Probably closer to 3500 or 4000 (which is still a lot but its not 5k)
even if I ate 4000 calories it would be strange if I didnt put on weight

on
Also US media are lying, Ukrainians have extremely high casualties and they are relieving Ukrainian stacys for us
don't talk about ukraine and russia your gov might kick in your door

even if I ate 4000 calories it would be strange if I didnt put on weight
Please don't be a delusional lean guy that just never eats enough post images of your food tomorrow you can find out if your truly eating it. I eat 2900 kcal a day that's enough for me at 200 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and BoneDensity
Thanks to putin a lot of ukrainian Stacies come to my country, at least one good thing came out of this war