I am facially the ugliest person

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Srsly. I just realized that every male on the street has a better face face than me
If i wouldnt be tall, i couldnt even go out anymore. If other manlets had my height and frame they would be chad.

Srsly its so depressing. I have such a boring and ugly face. Everybody mogs me facially :feelsrope:

impossible. where do you live op?

Guarantee you mog me tbh

Sounds like BDD to me

He's not ugly he just has BDD and likely autism like u

Thanks for your kind words bro but thats not true. Nobody has seen my true face yet. I am extremely deformed but i dont show you guys my true face. I am a fraud

Oh yea you’re the turkish pretty boy. Is this thread supposed to boost your ego or do you have BDD?

Hahaha getting 0 looks from girls since 3 months. You dont know how low my self esteem is. I dont know why its so hard to accept my ugliness. Why am i still browsing psl sites. I belong to incels.me, not here.

Send pics of your face I want to see for myself if you're exaggerating or not

Hahaha getting 0 looks from girls since 3 months. You dont know how low my self esteem is. I dont know why its so hard to accept my ugliness. Why am i still browsing psl sites. I belong to incels.me, not here.
Ok it’s BDD
But u have bug eyes
not in this way:feelsmega:
but worse like this:whatfeels:
Pepe mogs me

Send pics of your face I want to see for myself if you're exaggerating or not

I am not exagerating. I get mogged 8.5 out of 10 times when i go public. Its brutal. My ugly asymetrical face is ogre. If i was a girl i wouldnt want to date me. I am that ugly

Thanks for your kind words bro but thats not true. Nobody has seen my true face yet. I am extremely deformed but i dont show you guys my true face. I am a fraud
Dudee you've shown ur face from legit every angle I'm p sure u r not deformed