I am gay, I ride a big black cock and I love it (drink white stuff too)

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole

I ride a big black cock (or rooster if you prefer), it was bred to be mounted by a human

After im done riding I drink raw milk to hydrate myself

The word gay arrived in English during the 12th century from Old French gai, most likely deriving ultimately from a Germanic source. In English, the word's primary meaning was "joyful", "carefree", "bright and showy", and the word was very commonly used with this meaning in speech and literature

I am speaking in old English just to make that clear, this site doesn't state what era of English we are meant to speak in only that it must be English. I am gay, or happy in modern English.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Pretty sure this low t incel has me blocked but reminder that he’s an alt of the account “spark,” an account which posts about nothing but his extreme addiction and lust for bbc

So you should take this post as 110% serious and not a joke tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Patient A, bogii and 1 other person
Pretty sure this low t incel has me blocked but reminder that he’s an alt of the account “spark,” an account which posts about nothing but his extreme addiction and lust for bbc

is he ethnic by any chance?

is he ethnic by any chance?
He talked to me on another alt asking me for dick pics (ngl i sent them to mog him no homo) and he said he was like 1/2 latino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Patient A and Deleted member 18603

lets report it then

I am a faggot and truly suck penis and swallow semen

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17997
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17997
Many such cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back