I am getting fat to undergo fat graft into orbital rims

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
Yesterday I had a consultation with a local cosmetic doctor to undergo orbital rim fat graft.

The problem of positive/negative orbital vector, also known as "under eye support" or "lower orbital rim" is a much discussed topic in PSL. Most of orbital rim information present in PSL comes from articles of dr. Yaremchuck [1] and dr. Taban [2]
The topic of orbital rims is referred in normie plastic surgery as "tear through" [3] or "under eye hollowness" and is is often treated with dermal fillers.

Having orbital hollowness is related to having dark circles under eyes. Luckily, when the orbital hollowness is treated with implants, fillers or fat grafts, the dark circles are improved and possibly disappear.
It has been argued that fat graft is better than implants to fix dark circles. In fact dark circles are caused by the dark color of the orbit muscle; grafted fat is inserted between the skin and the muscle so it hides the dark color

Recently I came to the conclusion that fat graft has many pros compared to orbital rim implant, first of all the price:
Doctor asked me 600 euros for one procedure of fat graft meanwhile the cost of a custom 3D-designed rim implant is around 13'000 euros in my country.
Other pros include a faster recover from the procedure and no risk of infection for fat graft.
In case the fat graft has an excessive relapse, i.e. fat is reabsorbed, one may undergo a second procedure and get the result he wants.

Taban himself also mentioned fat graft as solution to tear through holowness

With state-of-the-art techniques of fat grafting, the procedure is much safer and leads to better results. It is has been argued that fat grafts may leave skin bumps as side effect, however this case is very rare and bumps are reabsorbed eventually.
For me it's time to fill theese hollow orbitals. I would undergo the fat graft now, but doctor told me my current gym-maxed body has too low bodyfat and there is no possible donor fat in my belly or legs.
Therefore I will start bulking and get the orbital fat graft in early October, I will keep you updated..
Fat graft gains will remain even after I cut my weight next summer

Last edited:
StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Zephir
600 dollars what state are you in

Jacob Hate

Jacob Hate

Judge Me Not
maybe but that would give me a fat face and a fat body too.
I will lose weight 3 months after the fat graft, when results stabilyze
dude why would you get fat to get like 1ml of fat injected under your eyes i couldn't think of anything more low IQ. you don't even need fat grafts dude you need steroids, infraorbital implants, and jaw surgery what drugs are you on.

E

epictroll

Silver
High IQ chad. Fat grass are incredibly underrated.

They look a million times more natural to me than fillers. I can always tell when someone has had fillers done because the skin around the area looks very "hard" and "raised". I would say the same about implants to be honest. Fat looks so natural.

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3

They look a million times more natural to me than fillers. I can always tell when someone has had fillers done because the skin around the area looks very "hard" and "raised". I would say the same about implants to be honest. Fat looks so natural.

women /=/ men

imo infraorbital implant mogs. However, it's still better than doing nothing.

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
fucking u.s fucking money pinchers asking for 2000 usd for this shit man

in USA the average net salary is 60k (source)
in Italy the average net salary is 18k (source)

If the 600 euros for italy and 2000 euros for USA were correct as average price and if and average net salaries are correct, then italians and amerians have the same purchasing power on fat grafts

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Zephir

If the 600 euros for italy and 2000 euros for USA were correct as average price and if and average net salaries are correct, then italians and amerians have the same purchasing power on fat grafts
fuck that

Corleone

Corleone

- Consigliere -
Yesterday I had a consultation with a local cosmetic doctor to undergo orbital rim fat graft.

The problem of positive/negative orbital vector, also known as "under eye support" or "lower orbital rim" is a much discussed topic in PSL. Most of orbital rim information present in PSL comes from articles of dr. Yaremchuck [1] and dr. Taban [2]
The topic of orbital rims is referred in normie plastic surgery as "tear through" [3] or "under eye hollowness" and is is often treated with dermal fillers.

Having orbital hollowness is related to having dark circles under eyes. Luckily, when the orbital hollowness is treated with implants, fillers or fat grafts, the dark circles are improved and possibly disappear.

Recently I came to the conclusion that fat graft has many pros compared to orbital rim implant, first of all the price:
Doctor asked me 600 euros for one procedure of fat graft meanwhile the cost of a custom 3D-designed rim implant is around 13'000 euros in my country.
Other pros include a faster recover from the procedure and no risk of infection for fat graft.
In case the fat graft has an excessive relapse, i.e. fat is reabsorbed, one may undergo a second procedure and get the result he wants.

With state-of-the-art techniques of fat grafting, the procedure is much safer and leads to better results. It is has been argued that fat grafts may leave skin bumps as side effect, however this case is very rare and bumps are reabsorbed eventually.
For me it's time to fill theese hollow orbitals. I would undergo the fat graft now, but doctor told me my current gym-maxed body has too low bodyfat and there is no possible donor fat in my belly or legs.
Therefore I will start bulking and get the orbital fat graft in early October, I will keep you updated..

View attachment 1842966
I pray for you that this works. I have the same subhuman panda eyes

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

Deranged Femalegazemaxxed Incel
Infraorbital malar mogs slightly but the price diffrence is outrageous, I understand you opting for fat grafting, I’m considering fat grafting for the upper eyelid.

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
Infraorbital malar mogs slightly but the price diffrence is outrageous, I understand you opting for fat grafting, I’m considering fat grafting for the upper eyelid.
in my specific case, I already have good cheekbones so I do not need an implant which both covers orbital rim and malar bone.

Yeah the implant/fat graft price difference is outrageous. Imagine paying 13k for an implant and not being satisfied of the result.
I know a guy who underwent orbital rim implant in New York but was disappointed by the result so he underwent rim implants again with Eppley.

H

heighmaxxerxd

Zephir

View attachment 1842966
just get implants pussy

5ft1

5ft1

Cute gf is essential
Don't do that. An implant is better. Fat is very unpredictable when transported on the face. It can bubble and sag.
Heard that happening with tear trough FILLER, but not fat grafts

5ft1

5ft1

Cute gf is essential
Ive seen good fat grafting results for the infraorbital region but almost no good custom implant results
So I support your decision
I think fat grafts affects the lower eyelid as well. In many results it's been straightened or raised. Meanwhile with orbital implants you always have to do cantho with it to see a change to your eye shape

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
Don't do that. An implant is better. Fat is very unpredictable when transported on the face. It can bubble and sag.
another reason to choose fat graft is that fat graft for orbital hollowness is inserted below the skin, in contrast to implants which is inserted below the muscle and on the bone surface.

Fat inserted below the skin makes it possible to reduce dark circles under the eyes, and this is a cool thing for my case

As regards bubbles/bumps visible on skin after fat graft, this happens rarely and bumps are temporary.
Fat grafting techniques have improved in last years, there exist micro fat extractions which minimize risk of bubbles and optimizes a homogeneous predictable result

Jade

Jade

Banned
way more risky aesthetically
I don't agree with this 100%. You see, fat is not dissolvable like chemical fillers are, and on top of it, fat is NOT controllable and will migrate too. Fat can look good when everything is done correctly, but it will migrate, dissolve and act how it wants to.

When implants are done correctly, they will not migrate or act weirdly.

There are pros and cons, of course.

I am one of the lucky ones who loves his cheek implants. I think I see your point, though. ✌️

Gargamel

Gargamel

Under A Love Spell
Is there risk of blindness much like with fillers?

I assume it won't be great if the doc makes a mistake and injects your orbital veins with fat?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
women /=/ men

imo infraorbital implant mogs. However, it's still better than doing nothing.
i doubt that people can get away with infra implants only without other soft procedures

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
wdym? depends on the person. i'd get away tbh that's all i need
You get it infras for luxury, if you had tear throughs it wouldnt do shit much on its own

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death

if I dm you can you tell me if I need this shit

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
I don't agree with this 100%. You see, fat is not dissolvable like chemical fillers are, and on top of it, fat is NOT controllable and will migrate too. Fat can look good when everything is done correctly, but it will migrate, dissolve and act how it wants to.

When implants are done correctly, they will not migrate or act weirdly.

There are pros and cons, of course.

I am one of the lucky ones who loves his cheek implants. I think I see your point, though. ✌️
Why should fat migrate? Does your facial fat migrate somewhere else? Any proof for your claims? Fat cells attach and shouldn’t migrate?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
No. Fat cells cannot migrate or move from one area to another. If they survive after being injected, it is only because they have become attached to their blood supply which is keeping them alive.”

P

politically correct

Iron
Wouldn't getting fat in theory already do that for you
the whole point of having hollow under eyes is theres a lack of fat cells under the eyes, hence theres nothing to grow once you start overeating...

P

politically correct

Iron

which italian surgeon are you going to?

Youneedanewbakerbro

Youneedanewbakerbro

She ain't waiting for you.

It has been argued that fat graft is better than implants to fix dark circles. In fact dark circles are caused by the dark color of the orbit muscle; grafted fat is inserted between the skin and the muscle so it hides the dark color

View attachment 1842966
Most definitely need that surgery 100 percent my shit is horrible they always said my eyeballs where sticking out my face

Ada Mustang

Ada Mustang

Left the forum until 6.5PSL / Wealthmaxed Chadlite
Bro, will this surgery make me look like morph on the right?

Tuckchin
FaceApp 1667690930261

I plan to maximize my eye area like in described post below:

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
Bro, will this surgery make me look like morph on the right?

View attachment 1937476 View attachment 1937484

I plan to maximize my eye area like in described post below:

the surgery will make you look better than the morph because the edited image is not simulating properly a positive orbital vector

this is a gallery of pictures of mine to give you all the idea of how my hollow orbitals appear. Depending on lighting, tear though could be very visible (low lighting or lighting coming from a side) or completely hidden (direct frontal light). The gallery contains poses and lightings for which tear through and under eye hollowness is the most visible

Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 46
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 43
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 59
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 49
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 39
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 41
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 56
Photo 2022 11 06 00 46 53

here is a OG post of mine about orbital rims

this is my last saturday night as rimcel, on Monday doctors are going to liposuck kilograms of fat from my butt to skim it and then inject into my face

Last edited:
Tobias Fünke

Tobias Fünke

Silver
the surgery will make you look better than the morph because the edited image is not simulating properly a positive orbital vector

this is a gallery of pictures of mine to give you all the idea of how my hollow orbitals appear. Depending on lighting, tear though could be very visible (low lighting or lighting coming from a side) or completely hidden (direct frontal light). The gallery contains poses and lightings for which tear through and under eye hollowness is the most visible

View attachment 1937517 View attachment 1937518 View attachment 1937513 View attachment 1937516 View attachment 1937520 View attachment 1937519 View attachment 1937514 View attachment 1937515

here is a OG post of mine about orbital rims

this is my last saturday night as rimcel, on Monday doctors are going to liposuck kilograms of fat from my butt to skim it and then inject into my face
This is the procedure that will most ascend you tbh. The undereye hollowness is prominent. Best of luck with it.

Lorsss

Lorsss

Lorsss - gozomaxxer
Bump for results

orbital rims are thick as they should be, but we have to wait one month to see how much of the grafted fat survives. (if you do not grasp a lot about fat grafting, after the procedure a fraction of fat cells are going to die and be absorbed by human body within the first weeks, while the rest of fat cells (70-80%) remains permanently. The survived fat cells are affected by weight gain and weight loss of our body so these cells may shrink or enlarge a little while we change our bodyfat)

Here I wanted to report how liposuction involved pain and hurt beyond my expectations.
In order to obtain donor fat, the two doctors pierced my belly in two points with the cannula and scraped my six-pack to remove all the fat present. The process lasted half an hour and was done without general anesthesia. Local aneshtesia was performed but it did not placate at all the discomfort of having a pierce of iron scraping inside my belly. I mean, this made me wonder how normies can bear this torture and I asked doctos if it happens that someone passes out during the liposuction, they ansewered yes. Luckily for me I was focusing on my cosmetic improvement and I did not think too much about the pain.

The advange of liposuction is that fat will not grow anymore in that area so I will be able to show off a six-pack not matter bodyfat. Indeed, even if the fat graft fails with grafted fat cells dying out in one month, I will console myself with the fact I spent this money for a "six-pack surgery"

zeek

zeek

Platinum
go
orbital rims are thick as they should be, but we have to wait one month to see how much of the grafted fat survives. (if you do not grasp a lot about fat grafting, after the procedure a fraction of fat cells are going to die and be absorbed by human body within the first weeks, while the rest of fat cells (70-80%) remains permanently. The survived fat cells are affected by weight gain and weight loss of our body so these cells may shrink or enlarge a little while we change our bodyfat)

View attachment 1944615 View attachment 1944624

Here I wanted to report how liposuction involved pain and hurt beyond my expectations.
In order to obtain donor fat, the two doctors pierced my belly in two points with the cannula and scraped my six-pack to remove all the fat present. The process lasted half an hour and was done without general anesthesia. Local aneshtesia was performed but it did not placate at all the discomfort of having a pierce of iron scraping inside my belly. I mean, this made me wonder how normies can bear this torture and I asked doctos if it happens that someone passes out during the liposuction, they ansewered yes. Luckily for me I was focusing on my cosmetic improvement and I did not think too much about the pain.

The advange of liposuction is that fat will not grow anymore in that area so I will be able to show off a six-pack not matter bodyfat. Indeed, even if the fat graft fails with grafted fat cells dying out in one month, I will console myself with the fact I spent this money for a "six-pack surgery"

View attachment 1944643 View attachment 1944647
good shit bro

do you know the total amount of fat injected into your face?

certainly will be a net positive in the end

Users who are viewing this thread