i am gonna eat food every goddamn second of my life

K

keepgrindingbro

Iron
to bone maxxing , just eat every time , and your jaw , cheekbones , chin will be insane , i haven't finished puberty so i hope it could turn me to skinny subhuman to fat chad (y) (y)

hormones are important in being chad and if you are fat your hormones sucks probably

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and PYT
hormones are important in being chad and if you are fat your hormones sucks probably
i'm not fat i'm skinny bro , and i have a subhuman jaw , i can't even breathe through the nose bro

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i'm not fat i'm skinny bro , and i have a subhuman jaw , i can't even breathe through the nose bro
Probably skinnyfat , get lean and hit weights, then eat and lift weights

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
this is such cope there are so many low t skinnyfat roger from american dad zoomer chadlites

this is such cope there are so many low t skinnyfat roger from american dad zoomer chadlites
Genes are important in hormones but food, sleep and environment is more important than genes in terms of hormones, you have big impakt on it

sleep and environment is more important than genes in terms of hormones, you have big impakt on it
how important is sleep?
like on a scale out of ten how important is proper sleep during puberty?

dont get fat just eat steaks and chew gum

just take d3+k2, and gaba 3g

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712