I am just like Badr Hari (pics inside)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
20191204 200938

High t, ferocious, vicious, badass, menace to society, unpredictable. I am indeed like badr hari

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 3299
Mirin 8inch biceps

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
time to hop on roid cycle son

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and toolateforme
dark triad slayer
mirin low inbih badr

it is a blasphemous action to compare oneself to badr hari. Please stay in your lane son, he is indeed on a whole new level

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
why do u need so many towels

bigger arm than you at 13. serious.

bigger arm than you at 13. serious.
And that is why you are manlet. Premature puberty= death sentence. The muscled fag from middle school is now hyper manlet in highschool. Hasn't grown an inch.

IF I PINCHED YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ARM WITH TWO FINGERS YOUR BONES WOULD SHATTER LIKE SAFTY GLASS BEING HIT BY A METEOR BUDDY BOYO. KEEP COPING TBH. INDEED A TRAGIC ARM TBH.

HOWEVER THERE IS INDEED HOPE. IF U BONESMASH UR ENTIRE ARM 45M/DAY IT WILL INDEED MOG EDDIE HALLS IN A FEW MONTHS. DED SRS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
And that is why you are manlet. Premature puberty= death sentence. The muscled fag from middle school is now hyper manlet in highschool. Hasn't grown an inch.
Im going to say im 181cms and you are going to tell me I am still a coping gymcell manlet. I get you are trolling and cbf LARPIN today tbh, but you really should lift or something.

IF I PINCHED YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ARM WITH TWO FINGERS YOUR BONES WOULD SHATTER LIKE SAFTY GLASS BEING HIT BY A METEOR BUDDY BOYO. KEEP COPING TBH. INDEED A TRAGIC ARM TBH.

HOWEVER THERE IS INDEED HOPE. IF U BONESMASH UR ENTIRE ARM 45M/DAY IT WILL INDEED MOG EDDIE HALLS IN A FEW MONTHS. DED SRS.
keep coping. At 15 years old I arm mog everyone 😂😂😂

keep coping. At 15 years old I arm mog everyone 😂😂😂
I SEE POTENTIAL IN YOU. BUT AS OF NOW YOU ARE INDEED SUBHUMAN. HOWEVER IF YOU DO AS I SAY YOU WILL INDEED BECOME A BEAST. BONESMASH THEORY IS LEGIT.

I SEE POTENTIAL IN YOU. BUT AS OF NOW YOU ARE INDEED SUBHUMAN. HOWEVER IF YOU DO AS I SAY YOU WILL INDEED BECOME A BEAST. BONESMASH THEORY IS LEGIT.
Why bones mash when all I have to do is gymcel? The reason I dont is because I dint wanna stunt height

Why bones mash when all I have to do is gymcel? The reason I dont is because I dint wanna stunt height
[SERIOUS] gymcelling wont stunt ur height. My brother has been lifting since he was 11 and hes 6’5”.