i am mentally sick

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
most guys here are volcels, sholcels, no muscle cels, fatcels and depressed cels

i am noone of these, maybe volcel sadcel.

althrough depression is common nowadays especially among men, its not my problem (at least not major one)

i am just mentally sick, its hard to tell what I mean

1. i am unable to have fun
2. i am unable to do clubbing and act like im having fun

i have drowned in my introvertism way too much. i can act like extrovert but i am just too OFF extrovert lifestyle to catch up to it.

there should be medicine that cures introvertism

most guys here are volcels, sholcels, no muscle cels, fatcels and depressed cels

i am noone of these, maybe volcel sadcel.

althrough depression is common nowadays especially among men, its not my problem (at least not major one)

i am just mentally sick, its hard to tell what I mean

1. i am unable to have fun
2. i am unable to do clubbing and act like im having fun

i have drowned in my introvertism way too much. i can act like extrovert but i am just too OFF extrovert lifestyle to catch up to it.

there should be medicine that cures introvertism
same

try having adhd-pi, autism, severe anxiety, some sort of personality disorder etc.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
try having adhd-pi, autism, severe anxiety, some sort of personality disorder etc.

i am too smart to have autism lol at you

Introversion is a personality trait, you can't do shit about it other than force yourself to try act extroverted, which never really works, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 443
i am too smart to have autism lol at you
Autism isn't caused by a low IQ. I think you're the stupid one here, you fucking brainlet.

"I'm mentally ill"

"HAHAHAH U HAVE AUTISM LOL U DUMMY"

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Introversion is a personality trait, you can't do shit about it other than force yourself to try act extroverted, which never really works, tbh.

it can work but you need way more positive events and happiness, relationships to make it work than normal person would need

Autism isn't caused by a low IQ. I think you're the stupid one here, you fucking brainlet.

"I'm mentally ill"

"HAHAHAH U HAVE AUTISM LOL U DUMMY"

then why all autists i know are dumb as stone? damn talking to myself is actually more interesting than talking with them because i can discover new thoughts

then why all autists i know are dumb as stone? damn talking to myself is actually more interesting than talking with them because i can discover new thoughts
You're such a fucking brainlet.

it can work but you need way more positive events and happiness, relationships to make it work than normal person would need
Wrong, the only thing a true introverted man NEEDS is pussy. As soon as i'm done busting i want her to fuck off.

You're such a fucking brainlet.
4leMFeQ.jpg

meet me and my family

Wrong, the only thing a true introverted man NEEDS is pussy. As soon as i'm done busting i want her to fuck off.

lol. introverts are introverts because bad interactions with people are more painful and happy interactions are less entertaining for them than for normal extroverted people.

lol. introverts are introverts because bad interactions with people are more painful and happy interactions are less entertaining for them than for normal extroverted people.
You sound like a 13 year old foid who read the wikipedia article on a bunch of mental disorders and now has self diagnosed depression, bipolar, antisocial personality disorder, and schizophrenia.

I have Aspergers, depression, social anxiety and bipolar disorder. All diagnosed.

Kill me.

You sound like a 13 year old foid who read the wikipedia article on a bunch of mental disorders and now has self diagnosed depression, bipolar, antisocial personality disorder, and schizophrenia.
funny how you didnt mention autism and started attacking me (few times actually) after i laughed at average IQ of person with autism.

it clearly means you are one of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thanks to gynocentric society , men have lost purpose in life ( provider / protector ). Plus 80/20 rule . More and more young men with depression , insomnia , anhedonia and anxiety / abulia .

funny how you didnt mention autism and started attacking me (few times actually) after i laughed at average IQ of person with autism.

it clearly means you are one of them
I have an IQ of 131, I don't do shit with it (I'm a neet shutin) but I'm definitely not a retard.
Aspergers isn't high functioning autism. I'm not some tard.

Thanks to gynocentric society , men have lost purpose in life ( provider / protector ). Plus 80/20 rule . More and more young men with depression , insomnia , anhedonia and anxiety / abulia .

Whats the possible solution?
I have an IQ of 131, I don't do shit with it (I'm a neet shutin) but I'm definitely not a retard.

Asperger is autism. Haha i knew it youre one of them. IQ 131 my ass

131 IQ? Damn. That’s high.

I don’t know my IQ tbh. I imagine it’s pretty low.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
131 IQ? Damn. That’s high.

I don’t know my IQ tbh. I imagine it’s pretty low.
Hes Just protecting his ego this way. He aint 131

Solution is to find pleasure in non Pussy ventures in life . It’s hard to do . Easier said than done . I also have depression, anxiety and low self esteem .

Solution is to find pleasure in non Pussy ventures in life . It’s hard to do . Easier said than done . I also have depression, anxiety and low self esteem .
I dont have these pussy issues lol at you

introversion and extroversion are NOT EQUAL TO reserved vs outgoing u retards

I haven't felt a genuine sensation of "fun" since 7th grade of middle school. There are little bursts of slight pleasure and amusement here and there but overall I am always down

I haven't felt a genuine sensation of "fun" since 7th grade of middle school. There are little bursts of slight pleasure and amusement here and there but overall I am always down
u just remember middle school to be better due to rosy retrospection

u just remember middle school to be better due to rosy retrospection
everything before 7th grade was fine but everything after that was shit. Thats when the bullying started and never stopped :feelstrash:

everything before 7th grade was fine but everything after that was shit. Thats when the bullying started and never stopped :feelstrash:
damn sorry brocel...

still virgin? what r ur stats
Yeah virgin

I'm 5'9.5, 200ish lbs I need to lose weight. I gained a lot of weight recently I was 160 in September. I don't look too fat I guess but it's somewhat noticeable. Those kind of stats you mean?

I used to post a lot on incels.me/.is but was banned

Yeah virgin

I'm 5'9.5, 200ish lbs I need to lose weight. I gained a lot of weight recently I was 160 in September. I don't look too fat I guess but it's somewhat noticeable. Those kind of stats you mean?

I used to post a lot on incels.me/.is but was banned
Yeah bro those stats. Ur def not worst off I've seen. Years of bullying will fuck ur mind tbh

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah bro those stats. Ur def not worst off I've seen. Years of bullying will fuck ur mind tbh
I was bullied for years for being skinny and awkward. Definitely fucked with my mind.

Yeah it could be worse, I could be a manlet. Instead I'm average height. Yeah the bullying and shit affected my mental state

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why were you banned bro? You were the one with the Dylan avatar, right?
No I don't know what you're talking about

You mean Dylan Klebold?

No I don't know what you're talking about

You mean Dylan Klebold?
Yeah. Maybe I’m getting mixed up..

Forget I said anything..lol.