I am one of the 3 or 4 genuinely completely blackpilled youngcels on this forum.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Muh mewing Muh 6.25mg of Mk677 once a week Muh natural t maxxing Muh bonesmashing Muh NT maxxing lmfao

The only one of the copes I believe in is crushing your estrogen if your growth plates are confirmed wide-open to lengthen growth window, but that's only if estrogen is actually the only serious hormone causing growth plate senescence. Along with any other hormonal optimization method if it is even possible to achieve gigantism-like physiology besides a genetic mutation. Have fun affording non-bunk/non-underdosed compounds to engage in such science experiments though

Mewing is optimal tongue posture, but practicing mewing likely just prevents further recession rather than turning you from incel to even normie tier. Mouthbreathing, for example, likely is at least one cause of poor facial development, but starting to mew even if you're a 14 years old incel isn't even going to turn you into a normie. If you were to try to have one cope for maximizing facial development, try genuinely boosting your androgen levels with something legit like DSIP at least (Idk if that actually does shit) instead of muh zinc lmfao. You'd probably need like supraphysiological androgen levels in puberty to induce a noticeable difference in your facial masculinity though. Chewing like crazy while on androgens would probably induce nice masseter development if you want that I guess. You can try minox and lattise for eyebrows and lashes instead of this peppermint oil or vaseline shit jfl. You can try hairfruading for skull and hairline and looks halo. You can try neck training if it improves how your jaw looks and makes your skull look more masc. You can wear lifts to boost your height. Other than that and obv acne fixing and other shit, just save up for facial and leg lengthening surgery now and quit the cope

If you consider yourself "blackpilled" and can't realize NT is basically redpill cope "just be cool bro" and any guy sufficient in face, height and frame even if they're as "autistic" or "aspie" as you can easily get laid, you're redpilled and need to watch a ton of FaceandLMS and Tails videos

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827 and galego123
not a word

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 17829
you're not blackpilled when it comes to indian sleep stretching tho. they are growing inches while you write essays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, bogii, Sny and 7 others
Congratulations on being blackpilled in a blackpill forum.

Now, how many medals do we owe you then? 5? 6? 7? Screw it, gotta give him 10 medals for the massive essay with the big bold font.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, bogii, fjor2096 and 4 others
Congratulations on being blackpilled in a blackpill forum.
This forum is not blackpilled. It is redpilled
Now, how many medals do we owe you then? 5? 6? 7? Screw it, gotta give him 10 medals for the massive essay with the big bold font.
10 medals. I can't help typing my threads without this font size because it makes every word more obvious to readers and my counters to arguments more visible in long threads

you want a cookie?

This forum is not blackpilled. It is redpilled
there is a lot of non-blackpilled guys here.

takes a good few months for acceptance. took me like 8 months

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
you want a cookie?
You are one of the redpilled users here.

Nice, cringe normie reddit tier "you want a cookie?" reply.

You want an updoot?

You are one of the redpilled users here.

Nice, cringe normie reddit tier "you want a cookie?" reply.

You want an updoot?
im not redpilled im not anypilled
i jus go off my life experiences, of course its gonna be different for a chad or incel because im jus a tall normie
being blackpilled isnt "cool" either, its a curse

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
im not redpilled im not anypilled
i jus go off my life experiences, of course its gonna be different for a chad or incel because im jus a tall normie
being blackpilled isnt "cool" either, its a curse
blackpill is the reality pill. I don't think it's cool either but it is the reality of everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
blackpill is the reality pill. I don't think it's cool either but it is the reality of everything
some of it is reality, some of it is coping bullshit
i understand and respect the blackpill more so than most but i wont ever embrace it

Muh mewing Muh 6.25mg of Mk677 once a week Muh natural t maxxing Muh bonesmashing Muh NT maxxing lmfao

The only one of the copes I believe in is crushing your estrogen if your growth plates are confirmed wide-open to lengthen growth window, but that's only if estrogen is actually the only serious hormone causing growth plate senescence. Along with any other hormonal optimization method if it is even possible to achieve gigantism-like physiology besides a genetic mutation. Have fun affording non-bunk/non-underdosed compounds to engage in such science experiments though

Mewing is optimal tongue posture, but practicing mewing likely just prevents further recession rather than turning you from incel to even normie tier. Mouthbreathing, for example, likely is at least one cause of poor facial development, but starting to mew even if you're a 14 years old incel isn't even going to turn you into a normie. If you were to try to have one cope for maximizing facial development, try genuinely boosting your androgen levels with something legit like DSIP at least (Idk if that actually does shit) instead of muh zinc lmfao. You'd probably need like supraphysiological androgen levels in puberty to induce a noticeable difference in your facial masculinity though. Chewing like crazy while on androgens would probably induce nice masseter development if you want that I guess. You can try minox and lattise for eyebrows and lashes instead of this peppermint oil or vaseline shit jfl. You can try hairfruading for skull and hairline and looks halo. You can try neck training if it improves how your jaw looks and makes your skull look more masc. You can wear lifts to boost your height. Other than that and obv acne fixing and other shit, just save up for facial and leg lengthening surgery now and quit the cope

If you consider yourself "blackpilled" and can't realize NT is basically redpill cope "just be cool bro" and any guy sufficient in face, height and frame even if they're as "autistic" or "aspie" as you can easily get laid, you're redpilled and need to watch a ton of FaceandLMS and Tails videos
so what actually works for facial masculinization bro :forcedsmile:

gimmie heightmaxxing drugs @Growth Plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
gimmie heightmaxxing drugs you dumb nigger
(941) 255-9123
23 Battle Hill Rd
Basking Ridge, New Jersey(NJ), 07920
send here i want to grow to 6'5
@Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
gimmie heightmaxxing drugs you dumb nigger
(941) 255-9123
23 Battle Hill Rd
Basking Ridge, New Jersey(NJ), 07920
send here i want to grow to 6'5
@Growth Plate
Ok I will send you a years supply of sugar water pharma HGH, Aromasin, Arimidex and thyroid shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Not a word, sweety! Should've done it in the park.