I am Planning on Making John Mew's appliances at home for insane maxilliary advancement

D

Deleted member 47332

Mental Masturbation Galore
For those that don't know I am planning to build the stage 1 biobloc:

It is designed specifically so that it brings the maxilla forward while widening it at the same time, so it is a natural movement unlike MSE. Now you might tell me that this only works in kids because their sutures aren't fused, but that isn't a problem for me because mine are still open. If built correctly it can also widen the lower jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lazarusx, Deleted member 11126, thereallegend and 1 other person

View attachment 2505696

It is designed specifically so that it brings the maxilla forward while widening it at the same time, so it is a natural movement unlike MSE. Now you might tell me that this only works in kids because their sutures aren't fused, but that isn't a problem for me because mine are still open. If built correctly it can also widen the lower jaw.
how old are you pretty unlikely unless your 14 kid

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar

View attachment 2505696

tutorial on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back